THE FUCK!? Cali Rapper Killed At Meet & Greet For Dissing Dead Ex

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hate that this happened to her. You really gotta watch the energy you put out there though. If homie was beating on her I get why she killed him. Self defense is self defense. The song saying you put him in a pack and you're smoking on him was bad tact though. Especially knowing his gang/homies would see it. RIP

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Hate that this happened to her. You really gotta watch the energy you put out there though. If homie was beating on her I get why she killed him. Self defense is self defense. The song saying you put him in a pack and you're smoking on him was bad tact though. Especially knowing his gang/homies would see it. RIP
That’s Drill rap.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't pat people down before the meet and greet? The meet and greet had no security?

Her security:

ziekenhuisbal-steward.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dying for fame and there's always a cost to being in the streets and she wasn't prepared for it like she should of been.

Don't kill someone and brag about it cause the victim has friends and family too

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Talented girl and it was foolish for her to partake in mocking the dead like this. :smh:

When she posted about that meet & greet I was certain she'd have security there, now look....

Idk why this new generation wants to highside on dead people like they don't got living relatives and friends.

Everyone wanna talk about smoking packs (insert name here) until they the pack getting smoked.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Could a young Bruh please post a concise synopsis of what’s going on here for an old Bruh? I understand two people are dead but I would be grateful for a narrative.