jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yes it was. Loved this show as a kid

WY1gzp.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bruh, this and Love American Style had me wide open Friday and Saturday nights.

I was a shortie seeing people dating and making out and I couldn't wait to be an adult to get in on that.

This show taught me that EVERYONE got laid on cruise ships...last 15 minutes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yup

vXOenK.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Gopher trying to shoot his shot at Thelma :lol:

Vol.2

Not that Thelma. Bernadette Stanis Thelma. Especially the scene when she was arguing with her husband in their cabin. Man, that body was on full display.

BTW it looks like Barbi Benton was in every episode. lol

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man. I caught an old episode of Fantasy Island on one of those HD channels a few years ago, and realized I was seriously way too young to appreciate what was being offered to me. Same for Love Boat. I was just some dumb kid watching the show for the comedy.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Man. I caught an old episode of Fantasy Island on one of those HD channels a few years ago, and realized I was seriously way too young to appreciate what was being offered to me. Same for Love Boat. I was just some dumb kid watching the show for the comedy.
I agree....I just had to change the channel, my G.I. Joes needed leadership at that time....

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That Spanish chick Charro was a popular regular on that show. She would appear at least two times a season shaking her ass all over the place doing her “Cuchi Cuchi” bit.

Surprised my mother used to let me watch the show.

047cfacf2ec0e987b331ffb6382459a2.jpg

merlin_156739299_ac27ad43-3219-44fd-9f4d-3f602afaa3c6-articleLarge.jpg

e5a02b911379b80454fb8c6b0a760389.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That Spanish chick Charro was a popular regular on that show. She would appear at least two times a season shaking her ass all over the place doing her “Cuchi Cuchi” bit.

Surprised my mother used to let me watch the show.

047cfacf2ec0e987b331ffb6382459a2.jpg

merlin_156739299_ac27ad43-3219-44fd-9f4d-3f602afaa3c6-articleLarge.jpg

e5a02b911379b80454fb8c6b0a760389.jpg

I think she was on one of those reality shows on VH1 about retro stars and so on living in a house together ... The Surreal Life, I think. She seemed cool and funny. Like someone’s eccentric milf aunt, lol.

:giggle: :cheers: