The Official 2024-2025 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

this is why I'm mad
i dont care what WE type on the board
white people gonna type this type of shit about this dude and WHAT THEY SAY is going to be fact and what WE KNOW is going to fall on deaf ears.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this day and age with all the talk about player safety and CTE, I'm curious about how this all plays out.

And wasted all that energy on a bum azz QB who might not even be in the league in the next couple years.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He got $50million in the bank and will always be legend in Ohio.. Fuck a scarlett letter.

And again, Mason started the shit.

That sounds good
but it ain't going to play out like it should. you and i both know that. and i hate that the dude is going to go through what he's about to go through.
again
over a worthless bum quarterback.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
It was stupid to fuck his money up but after being on Twitter Mason is a known racist and I would bet any amount of money he called him a ******.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That sounds good
but it ain't going to play out like it should. you and i both know that. and i hate that the dude is going to go through what he's about to go through.
again
over a worthless bum quarterback.
Oh yea... cacs will be outraged.. And Myles will still be rich as fuck and employed. And im here for it young man.

Fuck these hypocritical bigoted fucks. Mason brought this on himself.. and he also has no business playing NFL football but thats another story...

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
What Garrett did is a sign of the lack of discipline that Freddie Kitchens has allowed.

Myles was tripping swinging that helmet at his head, should have just thrown the helmet after he snatched it.

They're going to give him the rest of the year and maybe some of next season.

Browns are down their one starting safeties and now a DT and DE.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mentor and this is the main shit I warn them about. :smh: Getting too emotional over a cac or bitch will always leave you in a fucked up position. Dumb ass racist cac tried to pull his helmet off but his reaction will be national news. Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this is why I'm mad
white people gonna type this type of shit about this dude and WHAT THEY SAY is going to be fact and what WE KNOW is going to fall on deaf ears.

That was assault.

He used that helmet as a weapon. Luckily Mason didn't start to gush blood or get knocked out. They would have probably arrested him and rightfully so. That was ridiculous.

He will certainly be suspended for the rest of the year. Fuckin' dumbass:smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That cac announcer acting like Garrett beheaded the QB on national tv. FOH
Can't do that shit though Gene. Jusst can't. Miles gonna get fined a lot of money and miss the rest of the year easily for that shit. And the union will not back him on this at all. He ends up hurting his own team.

8YcDoR.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Myles Garrett was taking out all the anger he had for the dude that punched him in the face in his car a few weeks back

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don’t know shit about Rudolph....I see above he seems to be a Trump Lover.....that being said I’m mad Garrettt did that stupid shit. Only nigga he hurt was himself and his team. Pure stupidity.
Man listening to the way other players from around the league are talking about this shit on twitter his suspension may go into next season as well. Goddell and Al Riveron will have plenty to say in that shit too. :smh: He fucked himself and his team in the end.

mWhhCa.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That cac announcer acting like Garrett beheaded the QB on national tv. FOH
Yep. Whites are always on code with the racist bullshit. Joe Buck was pearl clutching and appalled to the 9th degree.. And even when they showed Mason started the fiasco by trying to rip Myles head off, Aikman says "i think Masons hand was stuck and thats why it looked like he was trying to take the helmet off... im not sure tho". Notice blacks dont fall in line the same way.. To our detriment, we knee jerk respond off emotion without bias and race based blind loyalty.

Im watching all he feeds and no one has yet to call Mason out on the part he played.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Anybody who defends Rudolph on this board, deserves a month long ban.
Deuce you wilin' on this part. Garrett can't do shit like that. Jeopardizes his career and hurts his team. He's gonna get screwed in the end, not Mason. Yes, Mason is a piece os shit Trump supporter. But I wouldn't root for you to hurt one on the job to jeopardize your future in the process. You know how much money he gonna lose behind that shit? It wasn't worth it. Pouncey gonna get suspended too but not as long as Myles though.

9gqlps.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

this is why I'm mad

Yup. That's why Garrett's gotta be careful with that shit. Hell, Louis Riddick said the same thing. This won't end well for Myles at all.

z4wLaE.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
In this day and age with all the talk about player safety and CTE, I'm curious about how this all plays out.

And wasted all that energy on a bum azz QB who might not even be in the league in the next couple years.
I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL pursues assult charges on this. Seriously, Miles fucked up. Badly too. The NFL is all about making an example out of someone. :smh: It was stupid what he did

0rgx9O.jpg