The Official 2025 WNBA Season/Women's Basketball Thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paige could stay another yr cause of the covid year but don't anticipate that

she is already doing that. no more eligibility after this upcoming season.
If she had a year of eligibility and choose to stay in school another year then that muthafucka would just be scared! :lol:

She betta strike when they iron's hot and get in the WNBA ASAP!

I'm glad she doesn't have another year left so that we can see her in the league :yes:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If she had a year of eligibility and choose to stay in school another year then that muthafucka would just be scared! :lol:

I'm glad she doesn't have another year left so that we can see her in the league :yes:
I mean ppl saying that shit Shadeur

Said that about a few ppl that came out this year nobody that's a top 15 pick staying in school that only works for ppl that's not really gonna get big money so might as well stay and get that NIL

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean ppl saying that shit Shadeur

Said that about a few ppl that came out this year nobody that's a top 15 pick staying in school that only works for ppl that's not really gonna get big money so might as well stay and get that NIL
yeah-yeah-you-got-a-point-calvin-payne.gif

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

she stayed for the fact that she feels she has unfinished business left at UCONN
wants to go out like Bird, Tauarasi, Lobo, and other past UCONN greats i guess
can't blame her with all the time she missed being injured.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I read it won't affect the 2025 season but the next season there might be a problem if they don't come to a new agreement

Lol.... That's wild, but those"tie ups" leading to jumpballs they claim Napheesa is so good at start off as uncalled fouls
The league just needs to give a better percentage of profit sharing and that's not a big ask.

And yeah Phee does get uncalled fouls :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

The elected members of the Women's National Basketball Players Association (WNBPA) announced Monday that players are seeking "a business model that reflects their true value, encompassing higher salaries, enhanced professional working conditions, expanded health benefits, and crucial investments needed for long-term growth."

Opting out isn't just about bigger paychecks -- it's about claiming our rightful share of the business we've built, improving working conditions, and securing a future where the success we create benefits today's players and the generations to come. We're not just asking for a CBA that reflects our value; we're demanding it, because we've earned it."

Did they not get the memo saying they lost 40 million dollars this year?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for making a thread for the extra sensitive members to participate in....lol

Plus, this has a better title anyway!

I guess the OP for that CC thread went to the Upper Room or something.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for making a thread for the extra sensitive members to participate in....lol

Plus, this has a better title anyway!

I guess the OP for that CC thread went to the Upper Room or something.
Hey no problem, lots of people asked for a new thread and I agree it needed to happen.

It's up to y'all to make it official.