bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Love my Team...
uspw_7007408.0.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They look good so far, OC is doing a damn good job.

Respek given through 2 games, ready to see how they do against winning or playoff teams though.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some questionable coaching today...too aggressive on the 4th down plays...defense looked dumb in Zone...

fucked up reffing too.. they gonna let some questionable pass interference calling..

but it was a great game... the giant tampa game was great too..

I still think the kicker from tampa was paid to throw the game.. but thats just me...

but yea

Lamar and this Mahonnes dude are the future him and jameis and any other black qb or coach are the only reasons to watch...

and yea the ravens were calling some really silly shit..

its like they forgot what a fuckin screen pass was...

the chiefs didnt... tho...

black qbs are the only reason to watch the nfl without one in the game its just boring as fuck to me...

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Ya'll niggas sleepin' on my team!!!!!
I just looked at the post game report because I’m not watching any NFL games I’ll actually like both of these quarterbacks and the teams so this was a wash for me

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
How did Matt Nagy and Zac Taylor get HC jobs before Ravens OC Greg Roman. He designed an offense in SF that brought out the best in SMith and Kaep too. Now,what he's doing in Baltimore, damn.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Think you all will win it all.... Honestly.

Big fan of Lamar.... Who I originally thought was just a hybrid RB. I actually look forward to seeing him play more than my Bears- at this point

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
QB Index, Week 13: Quarterback Power Rankings

RANK
Lamar Jackson

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 1 | Blair: 1 | Filice: 1 | Parr: 1

2019 stats: 11 games | 66.9 pct | 2,427 pass yds | 8.1 ypa | 24 pass TD | 5 INT | 876 rush yds | 6 rush TD | 0 fumbles lost

Bhanpuri: Lamar Jackson is the best player in the NFL. Not just because we ranked him No. 1 on this list (though, we are the top authority on the subject), but because every shred of evidence -- the tape, the stats, his teammates, his opponents -- has proven it to be true. At a time when football fans are celebrating the league's 100th season, debating the roster of the NFL 100 All-Time Team, lauding Patrick Mahomes' incredible arm talent, fawning over Russell Wilson's breathtaking downfield passing, and cherishing the GOAT coach and GOAT QB as they continue to rewrite the history books, it's Lamar Jackson who's become the NFL's best story. He is that mesmerizing, that electrifying, that inexplicably unique. Moreover, he's that fun. I missed most of Monday night's thrashing in real time, as I was boarding a plane just as the game kicked off. I streamed the Ravens' first two possessions on my phone from my seat, glued to the 4.7-inch screen and indifferent to potential data charges. And then, for the first time in the history of air travel, an on-time departure was an annoyance rather than an advantage. The Ravens had just received a kickoff, which meant Lamar Jackson and Baltimore's power-based offense were about to try and make it three TDs in three tries (they'd end up going six for their first six). Sorry, United, but the Ravens QB1 is infinitely more compelling than whatever options were available in your in-flight entertainment system. Men in Black: International can't compete with five touchdown passes, a third straight 139-plus passer rating and another magnificent rushing effort.

For all the people who worried the NFL lacked the requisite star power to survive without Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and Drew Brees, similar to how the post-MJ, pre-Lebron NBA struggled to remain relevant at the turn of the millennium, all I can say is, rest easy. Lamar, Russell, Patrick, Deshaun and Dak got the league on lock. Pro football couldn't be in better hands.

RANK
Jimmy Garoppolo

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 13 | Blair: 9 | Filice: 10 | Parr: 11

2019 stats: 11 games | 68.8 pct | 2,731 pass yds | 8.1 ypa | 20 pass TD | 10 INT | 41 rush yds | 1 rush TD | 4 fumbles lost

Blair: Other than a handful of sacks, Jimmy G was crisp when called upon in a blowout win over the Packers, setting new highs in yards per attempt (12.7) and passer rating in a start (145.8). Appearing to have attained symbiosis with Kyle Shanahan's offensive scheme, Garoppolo was decisive in getting the ball in the hands of his playmakers, including, of course, George Kittle, located on a wide-open 61-yard scoring bomb, and Deebo Samuel, who scored a 42-yard touchdown that included 29 yards blazed after the catch. With Kittle back in the fold after a two-game absence, I expect Garoppolo to put the up-and-down early portion of his season behind him and ascend these rankings down the stretch. Oh, and there's this: While fully acknowledging the absolute lack of real-world import of the QB Index, I have to point out that Jimmy G HAS PASSED TOM BRADY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON. Adjust your understanding of the universe accordingly.