The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
I'm confused as to which way to go. So, I decided to try eternal and all the responses I got were from bestbuyiptv. It was not offering the over 10k channels, only 1700. And it was asking $75 a month. Of course, I did not accept. Now I'm at the point of needing to find a way to stop their barrage of daily emails. Time to find something else that will give me more than 24 hours to try before buying since I feel it may take me more than that to get set up.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm confused as to which way to go. So, I decided to try eternal and all the responses I got were from bestbuyiptv. It was not offering the over 10k channels, only 1700. And it was asking $75 a month. Of course, I did not accept. Now I'm at the point of needing to find a way to stop their barrage of daily emails. Time to find something else that will give me more than 24 hours to try before buying since I feel it may take me more than that to get set up.

I was like you all last month ket me save you some time. Buy tivimate lifetime and sign up for cobra hosting..... no tree trial,..I tried bestbuyiptv and 2 other 24 hr trials.....pay for cobra and tivimate....do it.

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eternal is invite only! any website offering eternal tv is fake. ive had eternal for 5 yrs now

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys with IPTV, do you have issues with turning to a channel and it doesn't come it. You might get the sound, but the picture won't come in. You have to keep switching back and forth a few time between channels to get it to come on.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys with IPTV, do you have issues with turning to a channel and it doesn't come it. You might get the sound, but the picture won't come in. You have to keep switching back and forth a few time between channels to get it to come on.
That sounds like how I used to get the Playboy channel to come in clear on my TV when I was a kid :lol:

But in all seriousness, I tried IPTV about a year ago and encountered the same issues at times.
I still may go back to it again, but I like my picture quality to be as clear as possible (in 4K if possible) without any buffering.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That sounds like how I used to get the Playboy channel to come in clear on my TV when I was a kid :lol:

But in all seriousness, I tried IPTV about a year ago and encountered the same issues at times.
I still may go back to it again, but I like my picture quality to be as clear as possible (in 4K if possible) without any buffering.
OK...At least I'm not the only one. That shit drives crazy at times, but then I remember how much I'm paying for all the channels I'm getting.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK...At least I'm not the only one. That shit drives crazy at times, but then I remember how much I'm paying for all the channels I'm getting.
Yeah, I have gigabit internet service, so I know it's not my internet that's the issue.
DirecTV is getting out of hand with what they charge and they keep going up in price each year. I only watch sports anymore on DirecTV.
DirecTV is losing Sunday Ticket in a couple of years so that might be the point where I finally cut the cord for good.

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use tvimate app with eternal tv with no issues with with switching channels. In the settings you can actually set it to switch to a black screen when switching channels or just have it switch channels regularly

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never heard of tivimate but those one star rating said enough!

I can't speak on what device / application that version is for. However, on my firestick 4K, I've gotten it to work on 2 different ones.

I read a few reviews talking about epg..... tivimate is just the interface as far as I understand it. The epg info is the source and what gets displayed/ played.....

So if your link for that is wrong.....yeah, it's not going to work. I used my Cobra hosting info, it took maybe 10 minutes tops and full HD was coming from 90% of the channels. They still sourced SD content, but they have a pretty good amount of 4K content as well....can't wait to check that out when the new TV comes.

My experience has been nothing but great. But if that changes, I'll let you know.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Will check it tomorrow. Thanks

21-AC0308-50-D3-4-BEE-8-E08-DA1-B80-ED4-C82.jpg

According to this, I may need to check out Oath and Venom also.

Like I said, I use to be heavy on Seren and GAIA until I discovered Asgard w a debrid acct.

Can’t remember the last time there was something I couldn’t find w great quality.

I will report back when I get around to this.

Carry on……

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Purchase a firestick is you don't have one. just follow these 2 links.

First link allows you to pay for the subscription you want.

Second link is how to install it once they send you your password and login info.

It shouldn't take no more than 15 minutes to set up after you get your login credentials, as long as you follow the install instructions.

I have Private Internet Access VPN on my firestick but when I used Roomba it didn't work, and they told me to get expressvpn.

Do I need a better VPN?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Surfshark VPN

Unlimited number of devices, never sell your data and never turn your info over to police or ISPs.......

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to watch TV on my PC, what's a few good choices? This thread died real quick.

Kodi still works on PC. A few of the android apps will work on PC with windows 11 or there are emulators you can use on windows 10 to keep using them. Numerous ones were named in this thread.....rip TyphoonTV

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Kodi still works on PC. A few of the android apps will work on PC with windows 11 or there are emulators you can use on windows 10 to keep using them. Numerous ones were named in this thread.....rip TyphoonTV

Can I watch live TV on kodi? Espn NBA playoffs? firstrowsports and crackstreams buff too much.

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
tivimate is the truth! I have the premium version on 5 tvs . Best app out IMO
I've been in this learning process for a few months and MAN, I WAS SO WRONG ABOUT TIVIMATE! It has turned out to be one of the better apps. I still haven't found a decent host that has the small number of channels I frequently watch. Some have them but the quality is poor or is no where near what they claim to be. Some of the free services and the channels I get on kodi have been better than the paid services. I will continue my search. Thank you all for the info and help with iptv. I seriously had some withdrawal symptoms in the beginning but after a few days, I got the hang of it.

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been in this learning process for a few months and MAN, I WAS SO WRONG ABOUT TIVIMATE! It has turned out to be one of the better apps. I still haven't found a decent host that has the small number of channels I frequently watch. Some have them but the quality is poor or is no where near what they claim to be. Some of the free services and the channels I get on kodi have been better than the paid services. I will continue my search. Thank you all for the info and help with iptv. I seriously had some withdrawal symptoms in the beginning but after a few days, I got the hang of it.

no problem man BGOL is where I learned all about IPTV. check these guys out for iptv services https://www.krickethosting.com/clients/

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The Crew, the Promise, and Magic Dragon have all been stable for me. I haven’t had any crashes since 18.

The Crew is my sports go to for live action.
Any wizards out there? I just want one thing that hits em all