The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Trying to find a guide to install on PC, is this better for android/firestick?
Idk if I’ve used it on a PC before but I’m sure it works as good if not the same or better. I personally have mine on Firesticks and MacBooks and they’re great.

If you go to Kodi.tv, I believe there’s a windows download link for it.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Idk if I’ve used it on a PC before but I’m sure you can. I have mine on Firesticks and MacBooks.

If you go to Kodi.tv, I believe there’s a windows download link for it

Okay cool, I'm try to install this on my S7 then probably a firestick.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Im sure it’ll work just fine

Just installed a build but I got a error about something not installed, I'm switch to my firestick and do it tonight.

So I can watch anything on Kodi with the right build under a VPN and I'm good?

Appreciate the help fam

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
So I can watch anything on Kodi with the right build under a VPN and I'm good?

Appreciate the help fam
Yup. Just get the most reliable repos and you should be good to go. I’ve never used it with a VPN but I’m sure the same principles apply

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
Here's another question. I've read most of the post about Real Debrib, and now I'm wondering if not having it is the reason I'm not getting/seeing any 4k, 1080, or UHD content on my 4k firestick.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
I Use Real Debrid with Cyberflix If you dont care for 4k links or Cam versions you can use Movie HD, Megabox and or Cartoon HD for movies and shows also You can record off Tivimate with a PC or laptop.

harithalinga

wannabe star
Registered
People should aware of old tactics to cut the cable. In 2022, lots of streaming apps are available to watch online movies, animations, episodes, and Shows. Even, third-party android apps are enough to get full entertainment content for free, without any subscription. Cinema HD can be a solution for all the cord cutters, it will give you access to unlimited content without any limitation, moreover, it is easy to install.

It is available for all kinds of platforms. So you can install Cinema HD on Firestick, Android TV/Box, and mobiles.

:thumbsup:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone have a link to getting Kodi installed and working?

I had it installed before and had to reset it. Now I can find a video on how to install it
i haven;t used kodi in over a yr
i use beetv and cinema hd
also elvolve
for cable
but troypoint was the last kodi guide i used

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Punk Azz Jedistreams ain't showing all the damn NFL games, hell they showing Rugby and Tennis on 2 of the NFL channels. Bastids!!!!

My go to streams for going on 3 years now is RISING TIDES, football, basketball, UFC, boxing :thumbsup:

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
My go to streams for going on 3 years now is RISING TIDES, football, basketball, UFC, boxing :thumbsup:
Ayooo Cuzzo, Preciate the assist. I went thru all the steps and there was one where you open the repository and there was nothing in there. But I did find a streaming site. Really preciate you doe. My man... I ended up using this.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ayooo Cuzzo, Preciate the assist. I went thru all the steps and there was one where you open the repository and there was nothing in there. But I did find a streaming site. Really preciate you doe. My man... I ended up using this.

I installed this DIGGZ build and it had all kinds of sports streaming sites already on it. If you got an android phone/tablet just downloaded DOFU STREAMD from the play store and it has all kinds of sports on it too

Gye78

International
International Member

I had it installed before and had to reset it. Now I can find a video on how to install it

I still use Kodi on all my devices.
Has always been the most reliable media streamer. I’ve said this before, but all I have on it is the Seren addon, with both a paired Real Debrid sub and a trakt account.
This has been my setup up for almost the better part of the last 5 years.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

Here you go Cat....

Here is a build to use... I don't know what you had before....

Let me know how that works out for you Pimpin....

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Here you go Cat....

Here is a build to use... I don't know what you had before....

Let me know how that works out for you Pimpin....

thanks,

my firestick saying no storage space, does that mean to delete the apps I have on it first before I do kodi install again?

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yessir. You may want to delete some other stuff on there as well. Alot of the apps you don't use.
Maybe I’m missing something, but where in the last 2 videos does it tell you how to install the build?

btw I downloaded and have Kodi installed

**edit**

Nevermind, igot it to work. Thanks again bro!!

Last edited:

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Maybe I’m missing something, but where in the last 2 videos does it tell you how to install the build?

btw I downloaded and have Kodi installed

**edit**

Nevermind, igot it to work. Thanks again bro!!
Here is Diggs... For some reason, the link I used for Colossus is no longer there.... Hmmm...

Goto 5:10 on this video. He puts it on his CPU, but the steps should be the same when he turns on Kodi.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is Diggs... For some reason, the link I used for Colossus is no longer there.... Hmmm...

Goto 5:10 on this video. He puts it on his CPU, but the steps should be the same when he turns on Kodi.

Yes Diggs. That was the setup I had before. Thanks!!

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Another way to get NFL/Sports on Firestick.

question, i get that error message ( @ 3:08 ) when im watching movies etc ..... hitting enter on my tv remote kills it, but it happens too frequently for me ..... how the hell do you stop that ?