the original hulk was a black man: tyrone cash

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This was such a, stereotypical Black character. He takes a version of the super soldier serum and changes his name to TYRONE CASH?!?!

Anyway a lot of the shit they came up with in the Ultimate Universal was hot trash...

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Actually you can go back further than that.

The Hulk is nothing but a modified version of the fertility god(s) in the Kemetic Mystery Schools. The Green Man = the Hulk.

Stan Lee was a cabalist so you know all of his shit was plagiarism from others.
No conspiracy man , he was a rip off of dc's solomon grundy

Last edited:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
The video failed to mention that Tyrone Cash is from the Ultimate Universe, the same universe Miles Morales originated from. Cash was created sometime in the 2000s. In other words, in the "mainstream" marvel comics, Tyrone Cash doesn't even exist. So he's NOT the first Hulk for the comics most people are familiar with.

Beat me to it..

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The video failed to mention that Tyrone Cash is from the Ultimate Universe, the same universe Miles Morales originated from. Cash was created sometime in the 2000s. In other words, in the "mainstream" marvel comics, Tyrone Cash doesn't even exist. So he's NOT the first Hulk for the comics most people are familiar with.
These YouTubers thrive on spreading "Disinformation" just to chase clicks and likes

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Actually you can go back further than that.

The Hulk is nothing but a modified version of the fertility god(s) in the Kemetic Mystery Schools. The Green Man = the Hulk.

Stan Lee was a cabalist so you know all of his shit was plagiarism from others.

You're such a moron why am I not shocked that you even get this bullshit wrong. The Hulk was a lift of Frankenstein and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Beat me to it..
You're spot on, guys.
And the truth is Jack Kirby's original "Hulk" had absolutely nothing to do with our current beloved hero.
journey_into_mystery_62.jpeg
4808-1497-5233-1-journey-into-mystery.jpg
k007.jpg

JIM1952062009_col.jpg
jim-66-xemnu.jpg

Hell, that version of the character was created at least one year before:
hulk1page01.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this that and how he was a black man and I saw where they were thinking about casting him as a black man in the hulk tv show but didn't because of the backlash.

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this that and how he was a black man and I saw where they were thinking about casting him as a black man in the hulk tv show but didn't because of the backlash.
Where'd you see this? I find it hard to believe back in the 70s they would have considered casting white "David" (they changed it from Bruce) Banner as a Black guy.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where'd you see this? I find it hard to believe back in the 70s they would have considered casting white "David" (they changed it from Bruce) Banner as a Black guy.
Online in a thread just like this,take it with a grain of salt....