THE OUTLAW JOHNNY BLACK Trailer #1 NEW (2023) Michael Jai White Comedy

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
I’m probably one of few dudes I know that just didn’t find Black Dynamite that funny. This one doesn’t look much better me. :dunno:

f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Can't wait to see ...or maybe I have - that was a long trailer and I feel most of the good parts were in it.

I think Black Dynamite is a "rewatchable" so this should be good also - loved Blaxploitation Westerns and it looks just like them even down to the grainy film.

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think they spliced some spaghetti western scenes in the trailer to make it look more authentic. some of those scenes may not be the final cut!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
USADA fucked him hard, they're so full of shit... No way Paulo Costa, yoel romero, and guys like that piss clean and josh barnett gets popped. UFC is turning into the wwe these days. With guys like bader actually winning championships at bellator Josh could he king . Imo that should be his move .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
USADA fucked him hard, they're so full of shit... No way Paulo Costa, yoel romero, and guys like that piss clean and josh barnett gets popped. UFC is turning into the wwe these days. With guys like bader actually winning championships at bellator Josh could he king . Imo that should be his move .

Yeah - it would be interesting to see some of the comparison numbers/charts for the contracts for guys over the years. UFC vs. Bellator ...

- Ben Henderson
- Ryan Bader (current champ)
- Rory MacDonald (current champ)
- Gegard Mousasi (current champ)
- Rampage Jackson
- Josh Thomson
- Roy Nelson
- Tito Ortiz
- Ken Shamrock
- Royce Gracie
- etc.