The Secret: the law of attraction is not real. You can’t manifest things by thinking.

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
You are confusing THINKING with FOCUSED THOUGHT... MANIFESTATION IS A PRODUCT OF FOCUSED THOUGHT!

You want a baby, you dont say, ok Im gonna find a pussy fuck it, and tomorrow Im gonna manifest a baby..

ITS ALL A PROCESS!!!

a poster mentioned Yemen.. Im a REAL NEW YORK KNIGGA I know many Ocks from Yemen, we talk, and let me tell you,

THEY ARE PROUD OF THEIR GUNS... THEY LOVE THAT SHIT.... THEY GOT ALL TYPES OF HIGH POWERED WEAPONS, and they cant

get enough of it!!!

THEY WAR IN THOUGHT THEY MANIFEST WAR IN REALITY!!! Now they are being bullied by saudi arabia aka CIA to come to these conclusions,

but thats another topic for another time..

Not really a hard conceptual fact to GRASP with just an ounce of logic!!
Thinking is focused thought. You can’t have a focused thought without thinking.

I’m trying to be nice cuz I see you as a good person that has good intentions. But this the next hurdle in your life to climb on your spiritual journey. How is this different then Christians thinking if they have enough faith white Jesus gonna pay they mortgage when they facing foreclosure? And long as they keep tithing (actions) god will deliver them?

How is this different then women in India and Nepal that shave and sacrifice their hair to the Vishnu cuz the legend is that their diety got their hair ripped off and if you shave your hair and give it to him you will get blessings from him??

Meanwhile these women shave their heads off and pray for blessing meanwhile there is a Indian man swooping it up packing it up shipping it to black women in America and they paying too dollar for it.

“The practice of hair-shaving - or "tonsuring" as it is termed when done for religious reasons - is associated with an ancient Hindu myth. There are several versions of the myth but they centre on the god Vishnu, who was hit on the head with an axe, causing him to lose a section of his hair.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got to many examples is what hurts your case. It’s supposedly a law remember. Every law except some how this law :idea:….fits the criteria of a law by science standards. The law of of gravity. If I throw an apple in the air 100% of the times it is going to fall down. No exceptions. There has never been an observation where it does not. If I throw 100 apples in the air and only 50 fall down then it ain’t a law. Something else is going on.

Now in your stance you are usin confirmation bias. Using only examples to support your case. What about the rapper Scarface that constantly tapped about being killed or suicide. He didn’t die. If it was a law he would die and anyone else 100% of the time. You and every person on this board can push out a vibration or thought or frequency that I @Skydove will get hit by a bus. Your thoughts and me typing that will not make it “manifest”.

A law happens 100% of the time.

By your logic epstien island and all the kids on their manifested their own abduction and rapes

Everybody pays for their crimes, whether in THIS LIFE or THE NEXT!!!

In addition

CHILDREN PAY FOR THE SINS OF THIER PARENTS!!!!

I guess you are just not up on Universal Laws!!!

its ok... some get it sooner, some get it later,

as long as you get it..

Eventually!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thinking is focused thought. You can’t have a focused thought without thinking.

I’m trying to be nice cuz I see you as a good person that has good intentions. But this the next hurdle in your life to climb on your spiritual journey. How is this different then Christians thinking if they have enough faith white Jesus gonna pay they mortgage when they facing foreclosure? And long as they keep tithing (actions) god will deliver them?

How is this different then women in India and Nepal that shave and sacrifice their hair to the Vishnu cuz the legend is that their diety got their hair ripped off and if you shave your hair and give it to him you will get blessings from him??

Meanwhile these women shave their heads off and pray for blessing meanwhile there is a Indian man swooping it up packing it up shipping it to black women in America and they paying too dollar for it.

“The practice of hair-shaving - or "tonsuring" as it is termed when done for religious reasons - is associated with an ancient Hindu myth. There are several versions of the myth but they centre on the god Vishnu, who was hit on the head with an axe, causing him to lose a section of his hair.

you think any ol type of THINKIN

IS FOCUSED THOUGHT...???

GOOD LORD!!!!!

FOCUSED THOUGHT REQUIRES DISCIPLINE AN CONCENTRATION,

THINKING JUST REQUIRES A BRAIN..

cmon son!!

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
Everybody pays for their crimes, whether in THIS LIFE or THE NEXT!!!

In addition

CHILDREN PAY FOR THE SINS OF THIER PARENTS!!!!

I guess you are just not up on Universal Laws!!!

its ok... some get it sooner, some get it later,

as long as you get it..

Eventually!!
This the only smart thing you said. But still dumb because if you understand that then you also understand that their thought has nothing to do with it. So the 9 month old paying for his sins in Yemen being bombed but some how the 27 year old in Yemen isn’t paying for his sins or former sins he getting bombed for an entire different reason? He getting bombed cuz he manifesting

9 month old Yemen baby=bombed cuz last karma

27 year old bombed in Yemen=bombed cuz he thinking about war.

But wait……whites thought about war and they won……conquered the world. Why wasn’t they get toned bombed for thinking about war and waging war? What did whites do right?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This the only smart thing you said. But still dumb because if you understand that then you also understand that their thought has nothing to do with it. So the 9 month old paying for his sins in Yemen being bombed but some how the 27 year old in Yemen isn’t paying for his sins or former sins he getting bombed for an entire different reason? He getting bombed cuz he manifesting

9 month old Yemen baby=bombed cuz last karma

27 year old bombed in Yemen=bombed cuz he thinking about war.

But wait……whites thought about war and they won……conquered the world. Why wasn’t they get toned bombed for thinking about war and waging war? What did whites do right?

Why are you comparing a nine month old to a 27 year old as if they lived the same life an thought the same thoughts,

or had to face the same karma?

Its spiritually retarded reasoning!!!

but I aint mad at ya!!!

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
you think any ol type of THINKIN

IS FOCUSED THOUGHT...???

GOOD LORD!!!!!

FOCUSED THOUGHT REQUIRES DISCIPLINE AN CONCENTRATION,

THINKING JUST REQUIRES A BRAIN..

cmon son!!
Ok let’s play along with this game. Was dieing biggies concentrated thought? Was getting killed something he allways thought about? No!

Ready to die was not about him being ready to die.

Hypnotize had nothing to do with death, more money more problems wasn’t about death. All his interviews weren’t concentrated on death. Going back to Cali was about him having fun in Cali not dieing.

it is entertainment. He is an artist. Did Maya Angelou actually get a mocking bird killed? Cmon

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
The parents were,

Next question grasshopper!!

children suffer the sins of their parents...

you know like pregnant women who still think its

cool to smoke and drink while pregnant...
Now the crazynesss of this rabbit hole begins…..so your thoughts can influence someone else’s misfortune?

If that’s the case shouldn’t you be scared of me, cuz I could just think something bad about you and cause misfortune to you by simply thinking?

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
Why are you comparing a nine month old to a 27 year old as if they lived the same life an thought the same thoughts,

or had to face the same karma?

Its spiritually retarded reasoning!!!

but I aint mad at ya!!!
Cuz they both getting bombed. According to you one is karma the other getting bombed cuz he thought war. Why isn’t the general of the army getting bombed for thinking war?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok let’s play along with this game. Was dieing biggies concentrated thought? Was getting killed something he allways thought about? No!

Ready to die was not about him being ready to die.

Hypnotize had nothing to do with death, more money more problems wasn’t about death. All his interviews weren’t concentrated on death. Going back to Cali was about him having fun in Cali not dieing.

it is entertainment. He is an artist. Did Maya Angelou actually get a mocking bird killed? Cmon

Bruh ALL BIGGIE TALKED ABOUT WAS DYING and HOW HE SEE's himself DYING

you have NO IDEA what the fuck you are talkin about...

he lived thinking about dying.. ITS JUST THE WAY HE WAS...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cuz they both getting bombed. According to you one is karma the other getting bombed cuz he thought war. Why isn’t the general of the army getting bombed for thinking war?

because the General is THINKING OF WINNING not of BEING A VICTIM...

bruh,

You really new to this arent you???

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
because the General is THINKING OF WINNING not of BEING A VICTIM...

bruh,

You really new to this arent you???
So are the people losing. They thinking about winning to. so I think I figured it out. White people took over Egypt west Africa and haiti and all these lands and took us as slaves cuz we was thinking about losing and they was thinking about winning?

So when Kanye said slavers was a choice I guess it really was. We choose our thoughts thus choose slavery.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and these are MY realities,

MY TRUTHS... but they are adaptable

and if I can grow from Other Truths,

Im more than Happy to receive them!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are the people losing. They thinking about winning to. so I think I figured it out. White people took over Egypt west Africa and haiti and all these lands and took us as slaves cuz we was thinking about losing and they was thinking about winning?

So when Kanye said slavers was a choice I guess it really was. We choose our thoughts thus choose slavery.

You think "white" people took over Egypt... you are a victim or REVISIONIST HISTORY....

and Yes we manifested pale face,

because we rather fight and go to war with each other, all fuckin day....

we manifested pale face...

Hey I gotta go soak up some sun..

a real knigga be back tho!!

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
and these are MY realities,

MY TRUTHS... but they are adaptable

and if I can grow from Other Truths,

Im more than Happy to receive them!!!
And there is no such thing and my reality or your reality. There is only truth. Multiple perspectives yet 1 truth. 5+5=10. That isn’t my truth. That is the truth.

BJJ is the best martial arts is not my truth it is my perspective. Another’s man be Krav Maga but the truth is never opinions

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It was....

Many chose DEATH and FIGHTING... over being enslaved.. In fact fuck what you heard,

most of us REFUSED SLAVERY

which is why, on a physical level it doest exist HERE....

but still exist, in Africa and India and other places round this globe of ours....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And there is no such thing and my reality or your reality. There is only truth. Multiple perspectives yet 1 truth. 5+5=10. That isn’t my truth. That is the truth.

BJJ is the best martial arts is not my truth it is my perspective. Another’s man be Krav Maga but the truth is never opinions
uh your "truth" IS YOUR REALITY!!!

TRUTH IS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BEST MARTIAL ARTS!!

THATS TRUTH, THATS REALITY!!

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
You think "white" people took over Egypt... you are a victim or REVISIONIST HISTORY....

and Yes we manifested pale face,

because we rather fight and go to war with each other, all fuckin day....

we manifested pale face...

Hey I gotta go soak up some sun..

a real knigga be back tho!!
Yes whites did. Have you seen the map of the Roman Empire? or Greek Empire at its height?

So according to you slavery indeed was a choice

Greek+Map.jpg

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
This
Bruh ALL BIGGIE TALKED ABOUT WAS DYING and HOW HE SEE's himself DYING

you have NO IDEA what the fuck you are talkin about...

he lived thinking about dying.. ITS JUST THE WAY HE WAS...

This is not all he talked about. Find 5 interviews at random I guarantee he isn’t talking about death.

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
It was....

Many chose DEATH and FIGHTING... over being enslaved.. In fact fuck what you heard,

most of us REFUSED SLAVERY

which is why, on a physical level it doest exist HERE....

but still exist, in Africa and India and other places round this globe of ours....
May that fought still were captured and became POW

Like you have some serious reevaluating to do

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even thought is action
uh no. It’s a law supposedly. If it is a law then it will happen everytime.

Everything takes action. Law of attraction teaches action is not required. That if you visualize a parking space the universe will give you that parking space. Only action that would be required is driving in that available parking space after the “universe” gave it to you.

if you sick then all you have to do is think health and you are ok. The principles are not what you trying to say it is.
Even thought is action. Everything is energy.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude, thought is everything. Thought is the reason why we get sick. Thought is the reason most people have heart attacks. Thinking bring about an energy. You are manifesting your reality. You need to realized we are in a spiritual drama and you can change how you deal with it with your thoughts. Ra Un Nefer Amen wrote in his book, Medu Neter I, that he and a group of his students changed the weather through thought. We manifest everyday. If you are having a shitty life then you are the cause of it. One has to change how he thinks so he can live how he wants. There is a very old adage given to philosophy students. I will say it here, "I think, therefore I am." This one statement tells you that everything is thought and you are the manifester of your own reality. The problem with this whole thing is, white folk, and I am saying white folk because they have turn education into a farce. Got most of us thinking on the lowest vibration. All this shit was standard within the ancient temples. Before there were temples and the close off of knowledge to a special group of people, everybody was taught this process. Bruh, fuck what you are saying and start reading some damn books. Learn some of this knowledge so you can start changing your surroundings. If a small percentage of the people on this planet started thinking just a little bit differently, then the whole world would change in an instance. The people in power don't want you to realize you have this type of power. So, we are taught to be slaves. You do know that we are still slaves don't you?

Skydove

BANNED
Registered
There are high level satanist that believe and think and sending out “thought frequencies” that if they sacrifice children they get riches.

Are they manifesting also? Are these evil rich people using the LOA also and getting abundance? Why are they getting all the money and wealth and not the good people who are trying to manifest?

You know the lottery….why isn’t everyone hitting it? Ya know more then 1 person can hit the jackpot right? Why aren’t 500 people all hitting the number for the mega millions if they all are manifesting and thinking about winning and put in action (buying the ticket) ?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean, I guess I'd feel like OP if I thought I'd build an empire off of $5 titty sucks.....

You've just gotta set the bar higher for yourself.