The street hustler/dope boy/scammer lifestyle is all but dead in 2024. What r these pookies doing now to hustle? Cuz avg jobs not even hiring felons

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
let me start by saying didn’t know some police departments have wands now that can detect if you have a gun in your car.

Hope you didn’t expect a article but out here my way in metro Detroit (I work with a lot of felons) and talking with them they have told me how they caught gun charges or someone they know caught them. And multiple people have told me the same thing. A while back someone I know who went to jail over Tylenol pills (yes Tylenol pills) told me the jails are packed with young dudes with hun charge. Putting 2 and 2 together it makes sense. Not sure when they started this but they have like a metal detector wand that detects bullets. I don’t know if they can do it from the outside of your car though.

Boy oh boy it has never been a more unprofitable time to be a street hood pookie and ray-ray a nem.

Along with shot spotter, and weed dispensaries having a monopoly on weed and pushing the weed man out…..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
99 percent of the dispensaries in nyc were illegal that’s why law enforcement having a field day these past months shutting them down. Most official dispensaries are way downtown and nigs ain’t trying to drive, hop on public transportation, Uber downtown just to get some weed.. therefore the street dealers are still utilized and actually about to get bizz back being that their competition the illegal dispensaries are getting eliminated. Them yemens thought they were gonna take over the weed trade and had like 2 hot yrs now the streets is back thanks to law enforcement getting them out of here

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
I get the feelin...you really don't know any real criminals..

Thjs doesn’t dispute anything I said. I do know. In fact one of the chamber brothers BJ worked where I worked at till he quit. They made a movie new Jack city about him……my job is loaded with felons small and big time felons . Far as my inner circle no. I stay away from that nigga shit

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thjs doesn’t dispute anything I said. I do know. In fact one of the chamber brothers BJ worked where I worked at till he quit. They made a movie new Jack city about him……my job is loaded with felons small and big time felons . Far as my inner circle no. I stay away from that nigga shit
How is illegal activity “nigga shit”.. if you take black people out the equation these illegal activities still exist

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Illegal activities was never an economic model worthy of being replicated. It’s an economies of scale issue. How the hell are you going to achieve EOS breaking the law?

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
99 percent of the dispensaries in nyc were illegal that’s why law enforcement having a field day these past months shutting them down. Most official dispensaries are way downtown and nigs ain’t trying to drive, hop on public transportation, Uber downtown just to get some weed.. therefore the street dealers are still utilized and actually about to get bizz back being that their competition the illegal dispensaries are getting eliminated. Them yemens thought they were gonna take over the weed trade and had like 2 hot yrs now the streets is back thanks to law enforcement getting them out of here
Maybe that is where you at. But cookies, house of dank, all these are incorporated. Not some regular ass solo proprietor llc.

Ones that have head quarters and have guarded security with multiple guns

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Scamming is still huge and every yr there’s new ways to make money due to people not using cash and depending on the card system.. hell millions were stolen through ebt these past few months in several states.. so scamming just find new avenues to expand their operation

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Maybe that is where you at. But cookies, house of dank, all these are incorporated. Not some regular ass solo proprietor llc.

Ones that have head quarters and have guarded security with multiple guns
Even with that there is someone in your town still making money illegally in the drug trade and doing well.. it’s always someone or people doing well in each state

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
How is illegal activity “nigga shit”.. if you take black people out the equation these illegal activities still exist
Cuz it is nigga shit. The mob allways looked down on drug dealers and selling drugs. They were in other facets but not drugs.

If my memory serves me correctly it was A famous crime boss that incorporated that drug dealing into their crime family either John gotta or Al Capone or lucky but it was one specific one. I have all types of convos with these ex cons that love to brag about their former dope life

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Even with that there is someone in your town still making money illegally in the drug trade and doing well.. it’s always someone or people doing well in each state
Of course. But these drug dealers not riding around in these 20” rims anymore or nice ass cars………all the making it rain in the club niggas is done. The scammer niggas are been done. These strippers used to stay with a hood rich nigga. Not anymore. I be seeing local rappers with buzz around the city working the same job I do asking me for rides. I know a cat that sells weed and works with me, we both get the same, maybe he might get more, but he is another bum asking me for a ride. It ain’t mathing up

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cuz it is nigga shit. The mob allways looked down on drug dealers and selling drugs. They were in other facets but not drugs.

If my memory serves me correctly it was A famous crime boss that incorporated that drug dealing into their crime family either John gotta or Al Capone or lucky but it was one specific one. I have all types of convos with these ex cons that love to brag about their former dope life
you obviously don’t know what you talking about.. the mob always been down with drug dealing… hell the silicians were running a billion dollar heroin operation in their pizza shops in the 80s( or 70s).. they were literally transferring their drugs Through flower bags.. it is a well documented case in nyc history on how the feds took down like 18 pizza shops… Asian, euro, Mexican, etc mob is well known to have drug ties.. hell I know some mob nigs that owned a stripclub ( front) and was moving kilos of coke..they got arrested and lost their stripclub.. the Russians are known for drugs etc.. you obviously have no criminal knowledge

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Of course. But these drug dealers not riding around in these 20” rims anymore or nice ass cars………all the making it rain in the club niggas is done. The scammer niggas are been done. These strippers used to stay with a hood rich nigga. Not anymore. I be seeing local rappers with buzz around the city working the same job I do asking me for rides. I know a cat that sells weed and works with me, we both get the same, maybe he might get more, but he is another bum asking me for a ride. It ain’t mathing up
I can name several clubs where scammers throw wild money at the club till this day.. you a square bear that sits in your house with zero knowledge of the streets

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
you obviously don’t know what you talking about.. the mob always been down with drug dealing… hell the silicians were running a billion dollar heroin operation in their pizza shops in the 80s( or 70s).. they were literally transferring their drugs Through flower bags.. it is a well documented case in nyc history on how the feds took down like 18 pizza shops… Asian, euro, Mexican, etc mob is well known to have drug ties.. hell I know some mob nigs that owned a stripclub ( front) and was moving kilos of coke..they got arrested and lost their stripclub.. the Russians are known for drugs etc.. you obviously have no criminal knowledge
Well maybe that was the crime boss that started it. Can’t think of his name. Asian Mexican aren’t the mob. I’m talking Mob families not cartels from Mexico

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
I can name several clubs where scammers throw wild money at the club till this day.. you a square bear that sits in your house with zero knowledge of the streets
Lies. U ain’t gotta lie to kick it. I already said I’m not affiliated with that nigga shit. U aren’t either so why are you trying to impress other men here

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lies. U ain’t gotta lie to kick it. I already said I’m not affiliated with that nigga shit. U aren’t either so why are you trying to impress other men here
Unlike you many people actually know who I am off this board and know I can easily prove shit.. not only that theirs actually media, news, vids of my affiliation online.. there’s a few people that know I’m in the game and have actual footage proving so.. see you read about things I actually live that life.. hell there’s broads that been posted who careers I started or helped pushed into the adult entertainment. Or want to know how a certain chick made it on a site, vid, etc.. I was behind it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unlike you many people actually know who I am off this board and know I can easily prove shit.. not only that theirs actually media, news, vids of my affiliation online.. there’s a few people that know I’m in the game and have actual footage proving so.. see you read about things I actually live that life.. hell there’s broads that been posted who careers I started or helped pushed into the adult entertainment. Or want to know how a certain chick made it on a site, vid, etc.. I was behind it

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
BGOL TK Kirkland. I didn’t hear about.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The biggest coins are the drug dealers that help destroy their own people with the help of the govement. You won’t call that coining though.
You have an awful world view that’s very European centric.

Think of drug dealers like uncharted corporations and think of laws like regulations. Do you like regulation? Stop being a CAC and prepare for Monday morning.

If you abolish the ATF, can a black man print his own guns?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You have no idea who you're talking to, and much less of an idea concerning organized crime with your "nigga shit" assessment that sounds like something out of a cheap movie lol

Anyways, pleasanties :lol::roflmao: