****The Un-Officially Official 2023 Tax Year Thread*** (Open Thread)

What bothers you the most about filing taxes?

• Why the fuck do I have to enter all these numbers?!?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why isn't this shit digitized by now?!? Now I gotta search for all these papers..

• Oh shit, I owe money...*sarcastically laughs in Wesley Snipes*

• Other...?

• Total voters

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I'm late as hell on starting this thread, but fuck it. Here's a thread for all things related to the 2023 Tax Year. Note: Do not take the following posts as concrete tax advice. Please do your due diligence...

Caveats...

1. I'm not a licensed tax accountant. I'm just a muthafucka that pays what I feel is too much in taxes, and it pisses me off. Decided to share a bit of simple shit I do to reduce my tax liability and some go to resources.
  2. This will be only for FEDERAL taxes. I live in VA, so I'm sure my state tax view doesn't apply to the majority of you.
  3. For all the BGOL ballers that have S-Corps/LLCs, are Self-Employed, hold Multifamily properties, etc...the following might not be for you. My shit is simple: a 9-to-5 job, investment & retirement accounts, a mortgage, and from time-to-time, I sell shit on eBay.
  4. The big one...IGNORE/DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. I expect plenty of misinformation b/c it's a fucking message board. Hell, I'll try to do the best that I can to provide decent info, but no guarantees.

WIKI - Helpful links will be added here

(@HNIC is there a wiki plugin for the Xenforo board? Would be helpful for organizing/maintaining informational & ongoing posts...

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
Shit to do before the end of 2023
(probably too late for most of this, but still folks with investment account still have about ~4 hours. Payroll withholding changes is probably a no go)

The biggest thing to figure out right now, to me, is estimating whether or not you will owe taxes. Simplest way to do that is to plug your estimated wage/income numbers into a tax prep software program (online or downloaded). For the record, I use/used www.freetaxusa.com for the last 3 or 4 years. It's free to file Federal and $15 for state. If you're a Turbo Tax or HR Block user, you can import either I believe (I've never used that feature). It's also a good back-up to compare the paid-software accuracy to that of the free shit.

Ok, you should have your last pay stub for the year, which have should most of the numbers you'll need to plug-in. For the investors, I'm not a day-trader -- so my shit is pretty straight-forward. I can use my fidelity statements to generally get my short/long-term gains/losses as well as any dividend/interest income.

Once you've entered that, if you get a refund - Congrats
(fuck you) and if not then below is a quick checklist of things that may help reduce that tax burden. I'll pull out a few of these that were important to me.

End-of-Year Tax Checklist: Take Steps Now to Maximize Your Tax Refund in 2024​

Your income taxes aren't due for months, but careful planning now could result in a bigger tax refund next year.

The winter holiday season might not bring to mind your income taxes, which aren't due to be filed until April 15, 2024, but the end of the year can be an excellent time for checking your financial situation and making changes to your situation to improve your tax refund or liability for 2023.

While these tax strategies could noticeably reduce your tax burden, you'll need to act quickly. 2023 is rapidly drawing to a close, and some of these steps will take preparation to complete before the Dec. 31 deadline.

It's worth taking the time now to review your tax situation, as a little effort now could pay off big later. Read on to find end-of-the-year tax tips to set you up for the upcoming tax season.

1. Double-check your paycheck for tax withholding​

The US has a "pay as you go" model of income tax, which is why your employer withholds money from your paycheck and freelancers have to pay estimated taxes quarterly. Failure to pay enough taxes during the year can result in a penalty at tax time.

Your employer determines the amount withheld from your paycheck by your W-4 tax form, which includes your filing status and estimated tax deductions. The end of the year is a great time to review your W-4 and current withholding to decide if you want to change it.

The IRS' Tax Withholding Estimator tool lets you estimate your current withholding and projected tax refund in order to adjust your W-4 form. You can submit an updated W-4 form to your company at any time, and your employer must institute your changes by the start of the first payroll period, which is 30 days or longer after your W-4 submission.

2. Sell loser stocks to offset capital gains​

It's been a big bounceback for stocks in 2023 -- the S&P 500 index is up more than 20% -- but there are still plenty of stocks that lost money this year. One bright spot of potential stock losses is the opportunity to practice "tax loss harvesting."

This tax strategy works by realizing losses or selling your stocks and assets that have lost value, to offset other capital gains you may have earned. For example, if you made $25,000 in profit on a real-estate sale in 2023 but lost big on an investment in a struggling stock (like Pfizer), you can sell your securities and subtract the financial loss of that investment from your capital gains. If you have $25,000 in stock losses, you'll offset the $25,000 you earned from the real-estate sale and pay no taxes at all.

Capital gains include any income that you earn through the sale of assets, such as stocks, real estate, cars, furnishings, or any other tangible properties, but you must actually sell assets to realize losses and offset gains.

3. Max out your retirement account contributions​

Retirement funds like 401(k) accounts and IRAs provide one of the most productive tax deductions because you can reduce your tax bill while building a nest egg for the future. If you can afford it, max out your possible contributions to any retirement account before the end of the year.

The deduction limit for 401(k) contributions for 2023 taxes is $22,500, and that does not count employer contributions. A worker in the 24% tax bracket could knock almost $5,000 off their tax bill just by saving money for the future. Crank up the percentage of your regular 401(k) contribution for the last pay period of 2023 to make the most of your potential retirement deductions.

If you're over 50, you can contribute more to your 401(k) with "catch up" contributions totaling $7,500 per year (or $30,000 total) in 2023, if permitted by your 401(k) plan. You don't even need to be "behind" on your 401(k) contributions to make additional deferrals to your account.

For IRAs, the maximum amount of tax-deductible contributions for 2023 is $6,500, or $7,500 if you are over 50. The amount of money that you can deduct from your taxes depends on both your income and whether or not you have a work-provided retirement plan.

4. Make your home more energy efficient​

Thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, there are some major incentives to making your home "greener." The law boosts the amount of tax credits you can get for increasing your home's energy efficiency. For the 2023 tax year, the residential clean energy credit -- which gives money back for installing solar panels, geothermal heat pumps, fuel cells and battery storage -- moves back up to 30%.

Tax credits have more of an impact on your tax bill than deductions. While deductions lower your level of taxable income, tax credits directly reduce the amount of taxes that you owe to the IRS.

Installing a solar energy system, wind turbine or geothermal heat pump can now give you 30% of the cost back if completed before Jan. 1, 2023. In California, the average cost of solar installation is $14,896. If you made that improvement to your home in 2022, you'd knock $4,469 off your taxes.

Tax credits for energy improvements aren't limited to alternative energy. Simply installing new, qualified Energy Star-certified furnaces and boilers can reap tax credits too, although smaller than for alternative energy. Be sure to check the manufacturer's tax certification statement, as not every Energy Star-certified product is eligible.

5. Consider deferring end-of-year bonuses and payments​

It's not always easy to postpone payment from your employer, but if you receive an end-of-year bonus and are looking to decrease your taxable income as much as possible this year, consider asking your company to pay you in January.

Similarly, if you're a freelancer or contractor and you want to reduce your taxable income for 2023, consider delaying your invoices until December so that you don't get paid until January. You're only postponing the payment of income taxes on that money until 2024 taxes are due, so you'll need to strategize on whether this year or next would be better for earning that money.

6. Complete all of your charitable contributions​

If you itemize your tax deductions and like to contribute financially to the causes and groups that you support, do it before the end of the year to best reduce your taxable income for 2023. Most taxpayers can generally deduct charitable donations up to 50% of their taxable income.

Before donating to anyone, make sure that your contribution will be tax deductible by searching the IRS' tax-exempt organization database. All valid charities and non-profits will also have a tax identification number that identifies them as tax-exempt.

7. Check your required minimum distributions from retirement accounts​

US tax law requires that Americans start receiving distributions from their personal or work-provided retirement accounts when they reach a certain age. Starting in 2023, the SECURE 2.0 Act raises that age from 72 to 73, for those who turned 72 after Dec. 31, 2022.

These distributions are mandatory for 401(k) plans, traditional IRAs, profit-sharing plans and pensions. They're not required for Roth IRAs while the owner is alive.

Required minimum distributions, or RMDs, are calculated by adding up all of the money in your retirement accounts and dividing by an IRS life expectancy factor. The Securities and Exchange Commission provides a simple calculator that incorporates the latest IRS life expectancy tables.

While the administrator of your retirement plan is required to follow tax law for RMDs, it's up to you to make sure you're getting the right amount. If you don't meet the required amount for your RMD, you'll face the harshest IRS penalty around. The excise tax on RMD failures has been 50% in the past, but the SECURE 2.0 Act reduces that penalty to 25%, and even further to 10% if the RMD is corrected within two years.

Still, if you were required to withdraw $20,000 in 2023 but only received $10,000, you could be on the hook for a $2,500 penalty. It's definitely worth double-checking your RMD for 2023 and withdrawing more money if required.

8. Combine all medical expenses into one year​

Medical expenses can be a significant deduction for many taxpayers, but the IRS only allows you to deduct expenses that are in excess of 7.5% of your AGI. For example, if your AGI is $50,000, and you spent $5,000 on medical expenses, you can deduct $1,250 ($5,000 - ($50,000 x 7.5%)) from your taxable income.

For that reason, it can be advantageous to group all of your major medical expenses into one year. These expenses can include surgeries, preventative care, hospital visits, dental care, prescription medicine, glasses, hearing aids and mental health care like therapy, as well as transportation costs to and from providers.

If you're approaching 7.5% of AGI in medical expenses this year, consider making as many of your anticipated health-related purchases by the end of December. Get your teeth straightened, buy those new glasses or schedule that elective surgery by the end of 2022, and you'll maximize your medical deductions.

Similarly, if you're not approaching that 7.5% of the AGI threshold for medical expenses in 2022, hold off on any non-urgent health-related purchases until January when they could be more advantageous for next year's income taxes.

9. Strategize your business expenses​

If you're self-employed or a freelancer, deducting your business expenses can save you considerable money on taxes. Depending on how much you've already spent on your professional work this year, you might consider prepaying for next year's expenses before the end of 2023 in order to reduce your tax burden.

For example, instead of buying supplies a month at a time, you could order and pay in December 2023 for supplies that you'll use for several months of 2024. The timing of your deductions might depend on whether you use a cash method of accounting or accrual basis, but front-loading business expenses for next year is a time-tested way of reducing your taxable income for the current year.

It's very important to note that everyone's tax situation is different. These end-of-year tax tips may be effective for you, but there is no "one size fits all" approach to tax preparation. Be sure to consult a tax professional before making any major tax decisions.

For more on the 2023 tax season, see how much income brackets and the standard deduction are changing in 2024.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor

1. Double-check your paycheck for tax withholding​

Government tool that's finally useful

Some folks like a big refund...others not so much. I fall in the small refund category because I want my money sooner rather than later (ie larger paycheck now vs large refund later). I also don't want to pay Uncle Sam a gotdamn thing come tax time! So I use this calculator to adjust my W-4 tax withholdings.

Don't think you'll need a 20 min vid on how to navigate, but here's one anyway, although from 2021...

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor

2. Sell loser stocks to offset capital gains​

For my investors - the tax man cometh for those gains that you made flipping $NVDA for the year. However, you forgot to set aside a percentage of those gains for taxes and decided to invest the proceeds into $NIO in June...we've all been there. That's why there's Tax-loss harvesting (but watch out for the wash sale rule)...

What Is Tax-Loss Harvesting?​

Tax-loss harvesting is the timely selling of securities at a loss to offset the amount of capital gains tax owed from selling profitable assets. This strategy is commonly used to limit short-term capital gains, commonly taxed at a higher rate than long-term capital gains, to preserve the value of the investor’s portfolio while reducing taxes.

https://www.schwab.com/learn/story/how-to-cut-your-tax-bill-with-tax-loss-harvesting

The basics of tax-loss harvesting
Imagine you're reviewing your portfolio, and you see that your tech holdings have risen sharply while some of your industrial stocks have dropped in value. As a result, you now have too much of your portfolio's value exposed to the tech sector. To realign your investments with your preferred allocation, you sell some tech stocks and use those funds to rebalance. In the process, you end up recognizing a significant taxable gain.

This is where tax-loss harvesting comes in. If you also sell the industrial stocks that have declined in value, you could use those losses to offset the capital gains from selling the tech stocks, thereby reducing your tax liability.

In addition, if your losses are larger than the gains, you can use the remaining losses to offset up to $3,000 of your ordinary taxable income (or $1,500 each for married taxpayers filing separately). Any amount over $3,000 can be carried forward to future tax years to offset income down the road.

For example, let's say you recognize a gain of $20,000 on a stock you bought less than a year ago (Investment A). Because you held the stock for less than a year, the gain is treated as a short-term capital gain and will be taxed at the higher ordinary-income rates rather than the lower long-term capital-gain rates, which apply to investments held for more than a year.

At the same time, you also sell shares of another stock for a short-term capital loss of $25,000 (Investment B). Your $25,000 loss would offset the full $20,000 gain from Investment A, meaning you'd owe no taxes on the gain, and you could use the remaining $5,000 loss to offset $3,000 of your ordinary income. The leftover $2,000 loss could then be carried forward to offset income in future tax years. Assuming you're subject to a 35% marginal tax rate, the overall tax benefit of harvesting those losses could be as much as $8,050. Let's take a look at how this works.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor

4. Make your home more energy efficient​

Always helps to diy. Tax deduction for weather stripping, batt insulation and caulking... I'll take any credit I can get as credits are dollar for dollar reductions.

What products are eligible?
Typical bulk insulation products can qualify, such as batts, rolls, blow-in fibers, rigid boards, expanding spray, and pour-in-place.

Products that air seal (reduce air leaks) can also qualify, as long as they come with a Manufacturers Certification Statement, including:

Weather stripping
Spray foam in a can, designed to air seal
Caulk designed to air seal
House wrap

One thing that's not mentioned here is that when you buy and replace things like toilets, showerheads, and/or washers/dryers, you can get state/local rebates for water savings and energy efficiency.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
Other Misc stuff to do before the end of the year

For my itemizers - The standard deduction is a beast to get over nowadays: $13,850 for single fillers and $27,700 for married folks. If you're close but not quite above the standard deduction or you need a dollar or two to get that tax liability to $0 after maxing other options, here are a few things to get you over that hump:
  1. Make your January mortgage payment, that's due in January, now (if possible). That way, you can deduct that payment's mortgage interest for the 2023 tax year.
  2. Donations. Straight forward. If you go the salvation army route to donate items, make sure to get a receipt for audit purposes. Or, just cut a check/donate stock to lower your taxable income. Usually, I just donate to local HBCUs or a sickle-cell foundation. Donations seems kinda backwards: spending $1 to save $0.24 in taxes, But id rather burn dollars than send them to Uncle Sam.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
Tax Changes for 2024

1. Federal income tax rates are progressive​

The U.S. has a progressive tax system. Broadly, this means that the government decides how much tax you owe by dividing your taxable income into chunks — also known as tax brackets — and each chunk gets taxed at the corresponding tax rate.

The progressive tax system also means that people with higher taxable incomes are subject to higher federal income tax rates, and people with lower taxable incomes are subject to lower federal income tax rates. The beauty of tax brackets is that no matter which bracket you’re in, you won’t pay that tax rate on your entire income.

2024 Tax Bracket Changes
Tax RateSingleMarried filing jointlyMarried filing separatelyHead of household
10%$0 to $11,600.$0 to $23,200.$0 to $11,600.$0 to $16,550.
12%$11,601 to $47,150.$23,201 to $94,300.$11,601 to $47,150.$16,551 to $63,100.
22%$47,151 to $100,525.$94,301 to $201,050.$47,151 to $100,525.$63,101 to $100,500.
24%$100,526 to $191,950.$201,051 to $383,900.$100,526 to $191,950.$100,501 to $191,950.
32%$191,951 to $243,725.$383,901 to $487,450.$191,951 to $243,725.$191,951 to $243,700.
35%$243,726 to $609,350.$487,451 to $731,200.$243,726 to $365,600.$243,701 to $609,350.
37%$609,351 or more.$731,201 or more.$365,601 or more.$609,350 or more.

Back of Napkin 2024 tax math...

2024 Tax Bracket Breakdowns - Single Filers
Tax RateTaxable income bracketTax owed
10%$0 to $11,600.10% of taxable income.
12%$11,601 to $47,150.$1,160 plus 12% of the amount over $11,600.
22%$47,151 to $100,525.$5,426 plus 22% of the amount over $47,150.
24%$100,526 to $191,950.$17,168.50 plus 24% of the amount over $100,525.
32%$191,951 to $243,725.$39,110.50 plus 32% of the amount over $191,950.
35%$243,726 to $609,350.$55,678.50 plus 35% of the amount over $243,725.
37%$609,351 or more.$183,647.25 plus 37% of the amount over $609,350.

2024 Tax Bracket Breakdowns - Married Filing Jointly Filers
Tax rateTaxable income bracketTaxes owed
10%$0 to $23,200.10% of taxable income.
12%$23,201 to $94,300.$2,320 plus 12% of the amount over $23,200.
22%$94,301 to $201,050.$10,852 plus 22% of the amount over $94,300.
24%$201,051 to $383,900.$34,337 plus 24% of the amount over $201,050.
32%$383,901 to $487,450.$78,221 plus 32% of the amount over $383,900.
35%$487,451 to $731,200.$111,357 plus 35% of the amount over $487,450.
37%$731,201 or more.$196,669.50 + 37% of the amount over $731,200.

Other Tax Changes

Standard tax deductions for 2024 tax year

Details: The 2024 tax year standard deduction for married couples filing jointly will be $29,200, a $1,500 increase from $27,700 for the 2023 tax year.

• For single taxpayers, the standard deduction is $14,600, an increase of $750 from the 2023 deduction of $13,850.
  • For heads of households, the standard deduction will be $21,900, an increase of $1,100 from the amount for tax year 2023.

IRA, 401(k) contribution limit increases 2024

Americans can contribute up to $23,000 into 401(k), 403(b) and most 457 plans — $500 more than the $22,500 contribution limit for 2023, the IRS said in a November news release.

• The limit on annual contributions to an IRA increases to $7,000, up from $6,500.

The IRA catch-up contribution limit for individuals aged 50 and over remains at $1,000 for 2024, the IRS said.

• For 401(k) and most other plans, the catch-up contribution limit for employees 50 and over is $7,500 for 2024.
Zoom out: The income ranges for determining eligibility to make deductible contributions to traditional IRAs, to contribute to Roth IRAs and to claim the Saver's Credit all increased for 2024, the IRS said.

FSA contribution limit increase

Be smart: The IRS raised the limit for 2024 contributions to health flexible spending arrangements to $3,200, up from $3,050 for 2023.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
2024 IRA Income Limits

Traditional vs Roth IRA contributions really depends on your personal situation. The rule of thumb that I usually hear is it depends on what tax bracket you believe you'll land on in retirement. If you think that you'll fall into a lower tax bracket in retirement versus your current one, then Traditional contributions (defer taxes until retirement). Otherwise, contribute to a Roth (pay taxes now assuming your tax bracket is lower than that of the retirement tax bracket). Note: This is just one rule of thumb. It may not apply to you.

Roth IRA income requirements for 2024

Filing status​
Modified adjusted gross income (MAGI)​
Contribution limit​
Single individuals
< $146,000​
$7,000​
≥ $146,000 but < $161,000​
Partial contribution​
≥ $161,000​
Not eligible​
Married (filing joint returns)
< $230,000​
$7,000​
≥ $230,000 but < $240,000​
Partial contribution​
≥ $240,000​
Not eligible​
Married (filing separately)*​
< $10,000​
Partial contribution​
≥ $10,000​
Not eligible​

2024 Traditional IRA Tax Deduction Income Limits

You can deduct contributions to TRADITIONAL IRAs during tax time assuming you meet the requirements below:

Covered by a Retirement Plan @ Work

Filing Status​
Modified adjusted gross income (MAGI)​
Deduction limit​
Single individuals​
≤ $77,000​
Full deduction up to the amount of your contribution limit​
> $77,000 but < $87,000​
Partial deduction​
≥ $87,000​
No deduction​
Married (filing joint returns)​
≤ $123,000​
> $123,000 but < $143,000​
Partial deduction​
≥ $143,000​
No deduction​
Married (filing separately)​
< $10,000​
Partial deduction​
≥ $10,000​
No deduction​

Not Covered by a Retirement Plan @ Work

Filing StatusModified adjusted gross income (MAGI)Deduction limit
Single, head of household, or qualifying widow(er)​
Any amount​
A full deduction up to the amount of your contribution limit​
Married filing jointly with a spouse who is not covered by a plan at work​
Any amount​
A full deduction up to the amount of your contribution limit​
Married filing jointly with a spouse who is covered by a plan at work​
$230,000 or less​
> $230,000 but < $240,000​
A partial deduction​
≥ $240,000 or more​
No deduction​
Married filing separately with a spouse who is covered by a plan at work​
< $10,000​
Partial deduction​
≥ $10,000​
No deduction​

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
For those that can't deduct Traditional IRA contributions from their taxes or can't contribute to a Roth IRA directly, there's always the Backdoor Roth (also known as Zod Deposits)

Backdoor Roth IRA income limits​

If your modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) is above certain income limits, then the amount you can contribute to a Roth IRA is phased out. The phaseout occurs between $146,000 and $161,000 for single filers and $230,000 and $240,000 for joint filers in 2024. The backdoor method allows those with higher incomes who can't contribute in the typical manner to still take advantage of a Roth IRA.

How to set up a backdoor Roth IRA​

There are 2 ways to set up a backdoor Roth IRA:​

1. Contribute money to an IRA, and then roll over the money to a Roth IRA. For this strategy to work, you should contribute to a traditional IRA with no balance. If there's a balance in the IRA, there could be a taxable event when you convert. Once you contribute to the account and wait for any required holding period, you'll then convert the account to a Roth IRA. Any money earned due to market performance before the conversion takes place is subject to taxes. The contribution is considered nondeductible once you fill out IRS Form 8606 and complete your tax return. Note that there's no tax benefit for the year you establish a backdoor Roth IRA.
  2. If your 401(k) plan allows, you may be able to do a mega backdoor Roth conversion. Some 401(k) plans permit automatic Roth conversions, which means you can make after-tax contributions and have them automatically convert to Roth within their accounts. Check with your plan to see if this option is available to you.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor
Tax Software

Now, me... I'm cheap when it comes to filing. I'm not paying a grip to file taxes. However, I know that not everyone has the same tax requirements. I'm a big fan of www.freetaxusa.com. It's decently comprehensive and straight forward. And state filing is just $15. I would also suggest checking out the WIKI for other free alternatives. Cash app taxes says state and federal are both free... Haven't tried it but I'm intrigued.

S/N: TaxAct.com was my go to because they were pretty cheap, but it's no way I'd use these greedy mfs now.

But for those who like to keep information off of servers or just like the paid stuff, go for it. Matter of fact

The only precautions that have for either the free or paid is
  1. Watch out for the upsell. Free can get expensive real quick.
  2. Watch out for the unexpected. In the "deal" above the state e-file fee isn't included. You could mail it in, I'm assuming, to make it free :dunno:
  3. DO NOT PAY TO EFILE USING YOUR TAX REFUND MONEY. Not sure if this has changed through the years, but this more than likely will add an additional fee. Instead of your money being routed directly to your back account, it makes a pit stop at a 3rd party bank to deduct the funds and then route the remainder to your bank. They usually charge a fee for that....beware.
    1. https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-account-billing/pay-refund/L9ME4arpr_US_en_US#:~:text=This option is called Pay,bank that handles the transaction.
    2. TL;DR. An additional $40 fee for turbo tax.

Last edited:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

BGOL Investor

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ruled Monday that the maker of TurboTax is deceiving customers when it claims a version of its online tax filing software is free, when most customers would have to pay for it.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ruled Monday that the maker of TurboTax is deceiving customers when it claims a version of its online tax filing software is free, when most customers would have to pay for it.
Where dat link, bruh?