There are taking our jobs…lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're so cooked. Automation taking the manual labor jobs. AI taking the white collar and digital jobs.

My entertainment lawyer works for the world's largest law firm. Her entire department got let go because AI can do their job. She only kept her job because of her relationship with Nike (they said they'd find another firm if they let her go)

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
This is one of the main reasons I got out of the Business.
I see the writing on the wall and have for several years already.
This is going to change/destroy the profession for drivers on multiple levels.
My initial thought was to just wait till I could afford one or two of these myself
and eliminate the need to find good drivers which Is one of the most difficult
things to do for all companies and 3Xs as hard for a small company.
I decided this is going to take a turn and its time to get out. Its coming right on schedule.
I dont even know what other things will be coming with it but .... Im Glad Its no longer my problem

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I understand that clearly. Thanks for reminding me. I care about it.
Other people do as well. Advocacy groups can be formed to stop this kinda thing.
Flint still has its water issue. There are still lead pipes in schools built a century ago.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flint still has its water issue. There are still lead pipes in schools built a century ago.
Right. Slavery still exists. So let’s not do anything. Let’s just let companies do whatever they want even if it threatens our lives.