These thai bitches get aggressive as fuck!! But NO BOOM BOOM!!! LOL!!

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude wife'd up a bar girl too. Said they broke up and 2 weeks later brought her back. Shorty clearly looks pregnant. These dudes are lames wifing up sex workers.

Brother these dudes don't go looking for the best quality of woman in the location. They go for the bottom shelf. Just about every dude in my family has a latin gal that came from overseas now ( It's wild a Family dinner's they are all turned up and have a blast :yes: but they are all well established have/or had really good jobs and are no problems at all.

I mean if the brother wants to have a good time there's nothing wrong with that B U T you can't turn a heaux into as housewife.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Brother these dudes don't go looking for the best quality of woman in the location. They go for the bottom shelf. Just about every dude in my family has a latin gal that came from overseas now ( It's wild a Family dinner's they are all turned up and have a blast :yes: but they are all well established have/or had really good jobs and are no problems at all.

I mean if the brother wants to have a good time there's nothing wrong with that B U T you can't turn a heaux into as housewife.
Let’s cut the bullshit... It’ll be very difficult to meet a woman who’s already established in a country if you don’t speak the language or understand the culture. If she’s educated and financially established, why would she choose a broke ass foreigner?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
FYI - Those ARE NOT "Hookers" per se.
Those are BAR GIRLS. They are hired to flirt & drag you into the bar to buy food and drinks
Now, since they are poor and do want to be claimed, when they get off work they do freelance with men
but it's not affiliated with the bar or their job.

They really pull on you like that though?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Those are BAR GIRLS. They are hired to flirt & drag you into the bar to buy food and drinks
Now, since they are poor and do want to be claimed, when they get off work they do freelance with men
They are not hookers, but for the right price they temporary can be one. A lot of those Taiwan and Philippines “women” love most brothers. I never been to those countries. I just spoke to a lot of people who was in the military that cut through those countries. You just have to make sure the women are women before you proceeded.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
They are not hookers, but for the right price they temporary can be one. A lot of those Taiwan and Philippines “women” love most brothers. I never been to those countries. I just spoke to a lot of people who was in the military that cut through those countries. You just have to make sure the women are women before you proceeded.

Gotta love how easy_b put "women" in quotes. Shows where his head his.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Bar girls can be “bar fined”, pay the fee to the bar/club for the girl to leave early.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

Broski.... Imagine if you would, the Year is 1992! I was alittle desensitized cuz I've been to the Philippines by then... You couldn't walk down the street withOUT hearing, "Chocolate Man, Chocolate Man!" And my dumb was like.. "Wassup!" LOL.....
I saw some of the WILDEST shyt while I was in Thailand! The old heads was like, "Shyttttttttt, you think this is wild, you should have been here in the 80's! LOL.

30-suits

Rising Star
Registered
say you can't afford to go......... without saying you can't afford to go LOL
I can afford to go but I’m not gonna fly 20 hours for pussy when I can go to the bar and pick up how’s. How bout you say you have no swag and bitches don’t like like you.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friend lives in pattaya
It's $27 USD for an hour full body massage and a tug by a bad joint that comes to your house
and that's high end. Those joint in the street are washed up bottom of the barrel
FYI - 200 Baht = $6 USD
Noted. That's sky high ,but I'm a baller. I think I can handle that.