thetinywaifu - Dont think she needed the bolt on's, I still int kicking her outta bed

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
GWsZlbcXEAApsaH

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
they are nice. but they are surgically enhanced. look at the scar under the areola. some of the pix are not shopped or are poorly shopped.

I'm notdisagreeing that they are surgically enhanced but they are not bolt-ons

Kelley Thompson and Jennifer Walcott (below) are an example of bolt-ons.. That sort of implant style is dated and many women who had them have since had them replaced.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Lawd she badd.

And I disagree about the tit's also. Had an ex with breast's like that. Weren't fake. Had DDD's that were full and no droop when she was in her early 20's. They started dropping later in life, but grew to a J cup.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Lawd she badd.

And I disagree about the tit's also. Had an ex with breast's like that. Weren't fake. Had DDD's that were full and no droop when she was in her early 20's. They started dropping later in life, but grew to a J cup.

She got before pics fam, them shits are store bought.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawd she badd.

They’re fake Brah