582888858b7efbf9562b135815629f7699a06ef2.gifv
582888858b7efbf9562b135815629f7699a06ef2.gifv
536db0ef875a65607cb054c2b38a313cda18df77.gifv
536db0ef875a65607cb054c2b38a313cda18df77.gifv

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mask, you a straight freak! My man!

These BGOL beta niggas would never believe how many women love this shit done to them.

Coincidentally all the chics I've encountered who enjoyed this, either got raped by their pastor, been pushed up on by their dad, or spent their early years in foster homes.

Ive come to learn in my experience that sexual promiscuity comes with a lurid early upbringing.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Coincidentally all the chics I've encountered who enjoyed this, either got raped by their pastor, been pushed up on by their dad, or spent their early years in foster homes.

Ive come to learn in my experience that sexual promiscuity comes with a lurid early upbringing.
Thank you, Dr Phil. It may be those are the type of chicks that you attract, playboi...

The ones I've run across who like that tend to be square as hell who are educated and professionally successful and want a dude who isn't intimidated by their success and need a man who can control them.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thank you, Dr Phil. It may be those are the type of chicks that you attract, playboi...

The ones I've run across who like that tend to be square as hell who are educated and professionally successful and want a dude who isn't intimidated by their success and need a man who can control them.
I'm sure that I'm alot older than you, and I could easily have rephrased that sentece by saying in proffessional career I've encountered.....

Now, the way you mentioned how you're going to control all these woman, and me being a proud father of two girls, I can tell that you are need of a doctor Phil.

"If you think and act, and dress the same way like when you were 16, when you are not 16, then you have not undergone personal growth. I thought that way too as a teen but now, I'm an adult."
Author Me
So grow the fuck up! Playboi

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm sure that I'm alot older than you, and I could easily have rephrased that sentece by saying in proffessional career I've encountered.....

Now, the way you mentioned how you're going to control all these woman, and me being a proud father of two girls, I can tell that you are need of a doctor Phil.

"If you think and act, and dress the same way like when you were 16, when you are not 16, then you have not undergone personal growth. I thought that way too as a teen but now, I'm an adult."
Author Me
So grow the fuck up! Playboi
Yo grandpa, pull ya skirt down. Nigga clutching the pearls...lol.

Dude, I'm too busy to get into it with you, but you don't know me, don't know how old I am, nor know shit about my kids. Now go drink your prune juice and take that shit to Oprah...

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo grandpa, pull ya skirt down. Nigga clutching the pearls...lol.

Hey playboi
Firstly, this world dont like us black folk so if you survived long enough to have kids let alone grand kids, you will know to be proud of that.

Secondly the simple lines you write and how you peice them together tells more then I'd care to know. Watch out in life, what you say can hurt you.

Anyway I have better things to do, and you have some personal growth to get started on. I wont keep you.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

theres some truth to this ,,unfortunately

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this also has some truth in it ...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Both of these comments are true.

Abused women have a tendency to like CONTROLLED abused. And what I mean by controlled abuse is they are with someone that will push their limits, but they trust the person that is doing it.

The other aspect is women likes to be dominated during sex IF they are not doing the domination.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where do you go to meet yo bitches at?
The shelter!​

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Both of these comments are true.

Abused women have a tendency to like CONTROLLED abused. And what I mean by controlled abuse is they are with someone that will push their limits, but they trust the person that is doing it.

The other aspect is women likes to be dominated during sex IF they are not doing the domination.
Nigga my wife and I choke on some “fuck you” shit

I can’t do it to hard she marks up easy but I don’t smh

nigga she got grip, that’s how Ima go out, choked while givin grace to her temple