Platinum Member
damn scammers believe that no one is exempt
will the gubment chip & reissue new cards to help mitigate the thread
eventually, but no time soon

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Unemployment-Fraud-Estimates-California-2000x1334.png

California had a big problem with this, UI theft that cost billions using magnetic cards. I remember people getting 20 cards from EDD. It definitely benefited the private sector.

Suspiciously it was being done be Nigerians. It forced many into job market lowering wages when it took forever to adjudicate their fraud claim. Definitely some collusion going on with corrupt elements in the government. The private sector wants you desperate as fuck taking a job with them, no UI while applying for jobs or nothing. It is a form of slavery and is one of the reason I can't tolerate the U.S. They want them taking this money so that they can suppress wages.

What clued me onto this was Indians using this same pattern with their recruiting scam.

Any company using these recruiters should be banned sales and access to candidates, it would be hard to go after somebody in Mumbai for discrimination. If they want to setup shop in the U.S. with a real office, with personnel that have U.S. citizenship, that is fine with me.

You can play these retarded games, but somebody like me will take off the first opportunity we get. It isn't enough that wages are low enough.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to work at the food stamp office
Man I got some stories to tell….

you'd think niggas would rob the rich...........but they robbing the poor.
heartless mfs...
Might not be niggas
Here in NC, it was a gang of white boys who were shutting down the EBT processing system and creating their own cards

They were passing around and selling cards with limitless funds

They never got in trouble either….

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I used to work at the food stamp office
Man I got some stories to tell….

Might not be niggas
Here in NC, it was a gang of white boys who were shutting down the EBT processing system and creating their own cards

They were passing around and selling cards with limitless funds

They never got in trouble either….
Niggas could mean white people.. could also be Asians, Yemen , and Latin also… as I said in another thread could be owners, employees, or people distracting workers whose putting them scam machines on the ebt card machines

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas could mean white people.. could also be Asians, Yemen , and Latin also… as I said in another thread could be owners, employees, or people distracting workers whose putting them scam machines on the ebt card machines
True….i know a cat who opened up a gas station just to run a EBT scam. Did some time over it and someone burned the store down