This camel’s reaction to being tricked into eating a lemon

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Camel ate the cactus full of spikes like an apple but frowned on a lemon.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is exactly what I was thinking.. this nig chewed the cactus like it was candy and than went full berserk like lemons were poison.. nig kicked that motherfucker out of his circle of trust after that bite.. nig walked away like I’ll find food on my own now human

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But he was smart enough to know...

I won't be fooled again.

How many people you know keep making the same mistakes with the same person over and over?
Cause humans are the smartest stupidest animals on the planet.. been saying for decades.. humans have the ability to be so smart but continue to make stupid decisions.. only animal you can keep setting the same trap for and we will continue to walk into it even after we know it’s a trap.. every other animal avoid it like the plague

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cause humans are the smartest stupidest animals on the planet.. been saying for decades.. humans have the ability to be so smart but continue to make stupid decisions.. only animal you can keep setting the same trap for and we will continue to walk into it even after we know it’s a trap.. every other animal avoid it like the plague

Black Vision >>>>

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So starvin mf'er would rather eat cactus spike balls...? Like many former friends turned ops...a female was involved..

giphy.webp

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He lucky that camel didn't fuck his ass up for that. Looked like the camel though about it for a sec then said nah, let me just go head and bounce. I aint fuckin wit whatever else he got.

DCJfcF.jpg