This could’ve been another Trayvon Martin. Young Black man gets harassed and gun pulled on him for walking in Sarasota, FL neighborhood

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin crakkkas. :thefinger:

DLBA1r.jpg

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They've doxxed huyte(Cuban) dude already. I'm glad homie played it cool and just kept filming.
Feel like walking around a random white neighborhood today. I've got time.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
He was playing with his life though right or wrong. I would whoop my son's ass for playing this game with these deranged cacs.
You would punish your son for existing? You would whoop HIS ass? For what? Bothering these good white folks? For not knowing his place? Yall niggas on here be saying some wild shit. MY first instinct would be to hug my seed and give him reassurance and let him know he was smart to keep moving and not be confrontational. THEN I'm grabbing my tool and we're going to have a serious discussion with my neighbors.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trayvon Martin was part of a organ harvesting practice and a christian thing. Zimmerman was a catholic devil in practice. The devil chain of command was totally on that that happened.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You would punish your son for existing? You would whoop HIS ass? For what? Bothering these good white folks? For not knowing his place? Yall niggas on here be saying some wild shit. MY first instinct would be to hug my seed and give him reassurance and let him know he was smart to keep moving and not be confrontational. THEN I'm grabbing my tool and we're going to have a serious discussion with my neighbors.

I ain't even goin attempt to explain it, you clearly on a different timeline. Thank God he pulled that phone if nothing else.