Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
killadelphia.gif

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did he do? cause you have three dudes making an agreement to kill someone in broad daylight and they prepared for it so it wasn't random.

Basically they agree to kill together and go to prison together and he probably killed also.

Being a murdera in the hood is a thing huh...respected or feared and there's a thin line between the two

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
That was very hard to watch though. If you saw that up close and live in person it's gonna be stapled in your memory forever. Clearly that execution was not random. He had to have known he had enemies and people were looking for him. Why be out in the open like that. I wonder what he did though?

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He was affiliated with a gang, they were trying to get someone else that lived 20ft that were opps. 5st are the ones who gunned him down, South Philly is at war with each other. So, it's 18th vs 5st.

Dude should've had his head on a swivel knowing you aren't a regular civilian when your gang got beef and even though he wasn't apart of that beef, they gunned him down since they couldn't get who they really wanted. Yes, it's fucked up, but that's what happens when people are in this gang shit.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I saw this last night. They def had a hit out on him. The crazy part was they unloaded all them clips in dude and he was still moving around. I legit thought he was gonna make it at one point but ol boy came back and finished the job.

Wild.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I saw this last night. They def had a hit out on him. The crazy part was they unloaded all them clips in dude and he was still moving around. I legit thought he was gonna make it at one point but ol boy came back and finished the job.

Wild.
Your body is in shock when it moves like that, so he was moving around because of adrenaline rush, but that last head shot put him down for good. Either way, he was done and already dead.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Seen that earlier today. That was pure black hearted, hatred on display.

This one fucked me up tho. :smh:

If you can't see the video right away you may have to open in app or browser because of restricted content

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is the war the rapper Oscino said his son is doing time for,a war he knows nothing about cause he wasn't raised in South Philly but moved there in his late teens.

Most of em ain't never left their neighborhoods and won't.
It's what it is. If you have the money to move, then it's best to do so. People that have it and fam that are rich still want to be in the streets which to me doesn't make no sense. Dudes want to hang with niggas that would snitch on them for less time while you get more time.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was affiliated with a gang, they were trying to get someone else that lived 20ft that were opps. 5st are the ones who gunned him down, South Philly is at war with each other. So, it's 18th vs 5st.

Dude should've had his head on a swivel knowing you aren't a regular civilian when your gang got beef and even though he wasn't apart of that beef, they gunned him down since they couldn't get who they really wanted. Yes, it's fucked up, but that's what happens when people are in this gang shit.
Yeah bruh if you living that gang life, you better keep your head on a swivel. If I'm in that life, I'm not moving by myself and I will barely move during daytime.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered

If the 2 gangs are at war, do feel that his murder is gonna be avenged though. I would assume so especially the way he was killed.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If the 2 gangs are at war, do feel that his murder is gonna be avenged though. I would assume so especially the way he was killed.
It doesn't always happen unless the killers get into another shootout with someone else that they end up getting killed as well.

Gotta understand these dudes don't avenged especially when them gangs from 18th Street have 2 locked up and 2 now dead. 18th Street has been taking loses.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This war in Philly is crazy. It's just constant spinning. Get back after get back.

I thought it was winding down, but it may have just gotten worse. YBCDul got killed today. He was perhaps the biggest name in the Philly drill scene. I always thought his music was trash but he had a lot of personality. This won't end well.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This war in Philly is crazy. It's just constant spinning. Get back after get back.

I thought it was winding down, but it may have just gotten worse. YBCDul got killed today. He was perhaps the biggest name in the Philly drill scene. I always thought his music was trash but he had a lot of personality. This won't end well.

This dropped yesterday and less than 24 hours later he’s dead