This is why Michael Jackson was the greatest!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_mn3jnwPpVL1s1qj6uo1_400.gif

Well, mission accomplished we suppose, but the recently uncovered handwritten manifesto by the late King of Pop from 1979 reveals more than an overwhelming desire to become the greatest entertainer of all time, it also reveals a young man driven by a strong determination to be the best at what he does and become the King of Pop. MJ's meticulous attention to detail was renowned and his career was one of the most enduring of all time, and with this recently unearthed document we now know that Michael didn't just turn on his drive in the studio or on stage, but had planned his future way in advance and stuck to the plan.

The manifesto was found etched on the back of a tour itinerary in Michael's handwriting, and was tucked away in a secret warehouse full of Jackson's belongings that until recently had been completely forgotten about since Michael's untimely death in 2009. In his letter he writes; "MJ will be my new name. No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic]different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or]"I Want You Back. I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world," continuing, "I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."

The new finding may be the catalyst to what was a career like no other, and one that will likely not be emulated any time soon. Later in 1979 the singer released his first solo record, Off The Wall, to great critical and public appreciation and the rest, as they say is history.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/michael-jackson-60-seconds-manifesto-letter-warehouse_3676073

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!:lol::lol::lol:
May 20, 2013