This Lady Is Crazy!...Weather Modification?? She's crazy!!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Thankz for an updated many need to hear it even if they don't believe it.. I found out about haarp many years ago.. crazy stuff.. and this could be something else, but I blame it on our environment here in the states, we'll my wife she breaks out in hives when she outside in the sun too long over temperatures 80 and above.
So what occurred when her and I was in Canada a few years ago it was hot as hell and she never broke out and could not understand why!! I told her they have some type of shit in the air in the states which causes her to break out! We go to cancun and same thing, she doesn't break out at all...Back to the states and well business as usual!!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to her, but follow my postings,

I told yall that last year, they are hiding chemtrails UNDER GEO ENGINEERING...!!

but glad its coming out!!!

bruh..

CONSPIRACY "theorist" been BATTING A FUCKIN MILLION!!

RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM fake vaccines NOT working, to CHEMTRAILS...

FAKE moon landings... man it doesnt stop..... they threw the flat earth bullshit

in their to DISTRACT YOU FROM HOLLOW EARTH..and whats really going on in ANTARTICA....

hey it all boils down to, demons are losing power and their grip on humanity as we

SLOWLY BREAK THIER SPELLS...

once we get over the MONEY PAPER MAGIC SPELL .. bruh

BEAUTIFUL TIMES AWAIT US!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thankz for an updated many need to hear it even if they don't believe it.. I found out about haarp many years ago.. crazy stuff.. and this could be something else, but I blame it on our environment here in the states, we'll my wife she breaks out in hives when she outside in the sun too long over temperatures 80 and above.
So what occurred when her and I was in Canada a few years ago it was hot as hell and she never broke out and could not understand why!! I told her they have some type of shit in the air in the states which causes her to break out! We go to cancun and same thing, she doesn't break out at all...Back to the states and well business as usual!!
Same can be said about the food.. know various people that are “allergic “ to certain things in america, yet when they ate the samething out the country no reaction.. this goes for seafood, certain fruits/ vegetables, certain other carnivorous delights

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Everything's toxic here, what ya gonna do about it, stop living? Go off grid like the Unabomber?
Nope...just understand whats going on in your surroundings! Well at least that is how i take it...many different food will always be more harmful than others, but also understanding that if your growing your own food then this is what it is...hell even if your are growing your own food where did you get the seeds. who knows! I just keep living life enjoying either way!! But i still like to be informed..

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've heard of "scientists" using silver iodide, or some shit, to "seed" the clouds for rain many years now. Have you ever heard of
"forever chemicals?" This may be related! I don't think she's crazy.