Titans Draftee Treylon Burks Goes Viral For All The White Women In His At His Draft Party

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here are two things that we know about Treylon Burks.

1- The Titans view him a cheaper version than AJ Brown.

2- He is a MILKMAN.

There is nothing wrong with being a milkman as long as the Milk isn’t spoiled. If you are going to play in the snow you better have a coat on because it gets chilly outside.

From a football perspective, he is looking forward to the opportunity to shine with the Titans.

Decked out in cowboy boots, jeans and a dapper white sports coat, new Titans receiver Treylon Burks stepped off the team’s private jet on Friday looking – and sounding – the part.
The boots, by the way, weren’t just for show for his trip to Music City. Burks, in fact, has several pairs, including ostrich, lizard and snake skin boots.
“I’m just a boots guy,” a smiling Burks, who likes to hunt hogs as a hobby, said as he walked through the Titans locker room. “I like my boots.”
After being drafted 18th overall by the Titans in Thursday night’s NFL Draft, the former Arkansas receiver arrived in town today and said ready to get to work.
“Honestly, words can’t explain the feeling I have right now,” Burks said. “I am thankful to be here, and for having the chance to live my dream. I just want to do everything God has put in front of me, and attack it like I am.
“I’m happy to be here. I knew that (the Titans) liked me, just from the one-on-one visit that I had with them. But I just played it as: I am just going to let God take care of everything and wherever I go, I am going to be blessed to go there. Now, I feel like I’m blessed to be here, and I’m ready to get to work.”
Good luck to the young man and his journey.

He doesn’t need to be AJ Brown, just be the best Burks he can be.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:lol: at grandma staring down ol girl.
Grandma was ready ta Rowdy Piper dat bitch.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JAulfb.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Title reads "All the White Women...."..... not "All White Women...."
Touché

Either way, one thing is for certain, in a year from now when cuz has spent a year catching TDs, this will be just as irrelevant as Kyrie Irving's Yacht party. And I'm sure that ain't the first thing on people's minds when they see him running up and down the court.