To DJKidRich and others who were in the "Bragging Rights" League.

LoneStar

Star
Registered
My bad, it was a fantasy football league. I don't know exactly who all was in the league from here just DJ cause he was the commish.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Where the fuck is DJKidRich? I remember he was talking about he was really sick. Hope dude is alright

Thanks man,
I just got out the hospital after 3 months :(

My lungs failed on May 30th, if my wife hadn't checked in on me it would have been over. Lungs were operating at 29% capacity I was dead asleep. I had a tracheotomy done and was out of it for one month. On a ventilator and a respirator for a month after I came out of the coma. I went to rehab for one month and had to learn to walk all over again, I'm still in out patient rehab now but I am getting there. Slow hard work but I am determined to walk without this cane :angry:

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks man,
I just got out the hospital after 3 months :(

My lungs failed on May 30th, if my wife hadn't checked in on me it would have been over. Lungs were operating at 29% capacity I was dead asleep. I had a tracheotomy done and was out of it for one month. On a ventilator and a respirator for a month after I came out of the coma. I went to rehab for one month and had to learn to walk all over again, I'm still in out patient rehab now but I am getting there. Slow hard work but I am determined to walk without this cane :angry:

Shit... God Bless big brah... I hope you pull through... Just stay strong... Stay positive... Get well soon... :yes: