Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Megan Thee Stallion Blasted Amid Reports Her Foot Was Wounded By Glass

Preezy Brown
Wed, May 11, 2022, 10:53 AM

New information has been unveiled regarding the ongoing legal battle involving rap stars Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez. While Megan Thee Stallion has remained steadfast in her claims of Lanez intentionally wounding her by firing a gun in her direction, an LAPD report has surfaced that has created an air of doubt surrounding The Stallion’s recollection of the incident.

In recently released documents, the LAPD revealed that Megan allegedly stepped on glass at the scene, resulting in a laceration to her left foot. Dr. Loffredo, who treated Thee Stallion, confirmed that the laceration was sustained due to her stepping on glass. In the report, officers state they canvassed the scene after responding to calls of shots being fired, recovering four bullet casings, jewelry, and an acrylic nail.

The report also reveals the identity of an eyewitness, who says he saw two women, believed to be Megan Thee Stallion and Kelsey Nicole, in a verbal and physical altercation at the scene, and that two men, believed to be Lanez and his bodyguard, were also present. According to the report, afterward, the suspects got back into a black SUV and left the scene.

As details continue to emerge in the shooting investigation, the public appears to be split in terms of whose side of the story they believe. In an exclusive interview with Gayle King, Megan Thee Stallion gave her accounts of what occurred on the evening in question, accusing Lanez of shooting her and speaking on the impact the incident has had on her in the aftermath.

However, Megan’s denial of having a sexual relationship with Lanez led a number of fans to question the validity of that claim and how her possible dishonesty could alter her credibility in the eyes of the court and public opinion. And with X-rays of Thee Stallion’s foot unavailable and the alleged bullet fragments that were taken from her foot unable to be found, the “Body” rapper will have to wait until her and Lanez’ day in court for an opportunity to set the record straight, once and for all.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm lost did he shoot her or not? Every other week people saying something different????

Doubt it but we won’t know the whole story until the trial. It’s like we have a good idea of what happened but her account is what’s causing the issues. And the DA deciding to bring charges up on Tory is weird considering the evidence so far. Tory or someone maybe shot at her but didn’t actually shoot her.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Preezy Brown

New information has been unveiled regarding the ongoing legal battle involving rap stars Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez. While Megan Thee Stallion has remained steadfast in her claims of Lanez intentionally wounding her by firing a gun in her direction, an LAPD report has surfaced that has created an air of doubt surrounding The Stallion’s recollection of the incident.

In recently released documents, the LAPD revealed that Megan allegedly stepped on glass at the scene, resulting in a laceration to her left foot. Dr. Loffredo, who treated Thee Stallion, confirmed that the laceration was sustained due to her stepping on glass. In the report, officers state they canvassed the scene after responding to calls of shots being fired, recovering four bullet casings, jewelry, and an acrylic nail.

The report also reveals the identity of an eyewitness, who says he saw two women, believed to be Megan Thee Stallion and Kelsey Nicole, in a verbal and physical altercation at the scene, and that two men, believed to be Lanez and his bodyguard, were also present. According to the report, afterward, the suspects got back into a black SUV and left the scene.

As details continue to emerge in the shooting investigation, the public appears to be split in terms of whose side of the story they believe. In an exclusive interview with Gayle King, Megan Thee Stallion gave her accounts of what occurred on the evening in question, accusing Lanez of shooting her and speaking on the impact the incident has had on her in the aftermath.

However, Megan’s denial of having a sexual relationship with Lanez led a number of fans to question the validity of that claim and how her possible dishonesty could alter her credibility in the eyes of the court and public opinion. And with X-rays of Thee Stallion’s foot unavailable and the alleged bullet fragments that were taken from her foot unable to be found, the “Body” rapper will have to wait until her and Lanez’ day in court for an opportunity to set the record straight, once and for all.

Perjury and blasphemy! If she lying they gonna hang her high! Like Jussy

christop

Rising Star
Registered

Preezy Brown

Is this legit or some bullshit? I never know what to believe online anymore but she has no credibility if this report is real.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I’m at work so I didn’t hear everything he said, but it sounds like one doctor determined that the wounds were due to glass. Another doctor later found that there were bullet fragments in her foot. A lot of these accounts are just not adding up.

The gun was supposedly in the front seat with Tory when the police arrived, but Megan said that she was in front of Tory and Kelsey when the argument was going down. There gun residue test on Tory was found inconclusive. All this shit is just not adding up.

We know Megan said she supposedly lied in the beginning. The reason as to why doesn’t make sense. Or maybe in some form or fashion it does. Lol

My questions are:
1. Who fired the gun?
2. When was the gun fired?
3. Where was the gun fired?
3. How did she get the fragments in her feet?

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Preezy Brown

No way those holes in her foot were from glass. Also what Doctor is going to report personal information about a victim like this? It's hard out here for a Black female :smh:. No support from your own, I tell ya.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No way those holes in her foot were from glass. Also what Doctor is going to report personal information about a victim like this? It's hard out here for a Black female :smh:. No support from your own, I tell ya.

He can report it to law enforcement. He didn’t come out himself and say, “hey public, it was glass not bullets.” Lmao! C’mon mayne. All I know is this shit needs a straight story at this point cause it’s ridiculous. And this ain’t got nothing to do with not believing a black woman. Please stop with this overused narrative.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Dr will give info to police - the leak is allegedly from police arrest report...

Screen%2BShot%2B2022-04-26%2Bat%2B6.12.29%2BPM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2022-04-26%2Bat%2B6.12.51%2BPM.png

Screen+Shot+2022-05-09+at+2.36.29+PM.png

I was curious about how this report was leaked, traced it back to this goofy arab (Myron of Fresh&Fit)
...he broke this story on his Tuesday pod

and explained how they got the documents and what they were denied access to

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr will give info to police - the leak is allegedly from police arrest report...

Screen%2BShot%2B2022-04-26%2Bat%2B6.12.29%2BPM.png

Screen%2BShot%2B2022-04-26%2Bat%2B6.12.51%2BPM.png

Screen+Shot+2022-05-09+at+2.36.29+PM.png

I was curious about how this report was leaked, traced it back to this goofy arab (Myron of Fresh&Fit)
...he broke this story on his Tuesday pod

and explained how they got the documents and what they were denied access to

there is no way I can take more of three seconds of this dude, I dont know

who he is, but his WHOLE vibe is fraudulent faggot...

Im gonna need bullet points...

this dudes whole vibe is fake ass .....aint no way in the world

real kniggas listen to that faggot...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

59275613-11503939-Conflict_A_new_trial_start_date_for_Lanez_who_pleaded_not_guilty-m-82_1670268901607.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
there is no way I can take more of three seconds of this dude, I dont know

who he is, but his WHOLE vibe is fraudulent faggot...

Im gonna need bullet points...

this dudes whole vibe is fake ass .....aint no way in the world

real kniggas listen to that faggot...
I just want to know the quick breakdown. Did this dude yosemite sam her? Start shooting feet to make her dance? Was there an accidental discharge? Damn, I remember when rappers would rather do anything other than take the stand.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Can we finally just admit that large portion of people wanted Tory to be guilty because he's short and was fucking a woman they idolized and also wanted to fuck?

It was never that a man shot a woman, it was that a lot of people were baffled and jealous( which is fuckin insane) that the lil man could pull that "hottie" and also possibly Kylie.

Like I legit watched irl and online men and women getting ready to search and destroy him because "how she give that lil midget Nikka pussy!??:angry:"

It's weird and shows how warped everyone's minds are.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just want to know the quick breakdown. Did this dude yosemite sam her? Start shooting feet to make her dance? Was there an accidental discharge? Damn, I remember when rappers would rather do anything other than take the stand.

bruh there are bitches involved, you know gatdam well

one of them hoes were fighting.... Im thinkin, her

and torey had their thing going on,

was a party....ya girl wanted to leave but

she wasnt leaving without torey...

but it just got real stupin and messy there,

I think there was a becky involved in there somewhere..

and seems like torey was takin her side...

but Im just going by vibes..

and the fact the one minute tmz news clip said,

there were fingernails and jewelry on the ground

near the shooting...

I think megan went full she hulk and only

the toaster could slow her big ass down..

compared torey that chick is HUGE bruh..