Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't really truly care about anybody in this trial. I just use common sense. How come as soon as this shit happened, this fool wasnt out here yelling and screaming he didn't do nothing? He doesn't even look mad half the time. Always grinning like he's innocent.

He also maintained his innocence and talked about when the facts came out.

Talked about how the industry was blackballing him over lies.

He has the confidence of an innocent person.

Not saying that he's innocent, just saying that he always had that confidence.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
He also maintained his innocence and talked about when the facts came out.

Talked about how the industry was blackballing him over lies.

He has the confidence of an innocent person.

Not saying that he's innocent, just saying that he always had that confidence.
He also was in the studio when ol August got his ass whooped eh? Also...who's gun was it? Tory just decided to take a pistol out because two hoes were getting out of hand?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He also was in the studio when ol August got his ass whooped eh? Also...who's gun was it? Tory just decided to take a pistol out because two hoes were getting out of hand?
His DNA is not on the gun.

Experts said if he had fired the gun 5 times that his DNA would definitely have been on the gun.

What you got against ol' boy? I'on like short mofos either really, but I like some of his songs

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Except we look at Tory's general character.
Nigga he shot her. Stop it.

Here’s the thing. You can only convict based off the evidence, not off someone’s character. Lmao! You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. Unfortunately they’ve casted more doubt than proof.

The case shouldn’t have been tried because the evidence and testimonies were a complete mess. It’s all circumstantial. Nothing concrete ties him to shooting at her. The DA and police fucked this up! Character be damned, the evidence has to link him. And at this point it doesn’t.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here’s the thing. You can only convict based off the evidence, not off someone’s character. Lmao! You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. Unfortunately they’ve casted more doubt than proof.

The case shouldn’t have been tried because the evidence and testimonies were a complete mess. It’s all circumstantial. Nothing concrete ties him to shooting at her. The DA and police fucked this up! Character be damned, the evidence has to link him. And at this point it doesn’t.

EXACTLY

It's not about what people feel (favorably or unfavorably) about a person. It's what can be proved in court beyond reasonable doubt. So far, this case, if one even wants to call it that, looks WEAK AF.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
The witness literally said he saw kelsea fire the gun first and Tory shot in the air. Justice system
Gives no fucks!! Better snitching fuck being real

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
truth is most muthafuckas dont realize, some of the biggest snitches

that get men locked up,

Is a disgruntled chick..

but you dont pull out a gun and shoot at

an unarmed sisters foot talkin bout

dance..

nevertheless,

it was not attempted murder,

and its should be resolved with a lawsuit,

a qtr milly to the victim and thats it...

but he shouldve stayed his ass in canada,

then slowly slipped somewhere else..

russel simmons may be a funny dude..

and I mean that in all ways possible,

but he fo sure is smart as fuck,

he saw that heat coming and went to indonesia

an went full monk on kniggas..

living free as fuck down there...

muthafuckas be addicted to this country too much...

hey I love it here too, but if that heat comes..

Im going to one of the Islands and blending

the fuck in MON, Yea Mon.. ere ting

Arie MON!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actual footage of the cops hauling Tory to jail!!

WellwornSplendidKilldeer-size_restricted.gif