Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What about breaking the law in a foreign country is " American Behavior"

He's Canadian. You can do damn near anything in Canada and get a light sentence but have a gun and murder someone.

Tory aint the only stupid Canadian rapper to come to America with gangster aspirations. Drake's lil shooter Top 5 tried to hide out on camera in LA.

But beatig up on gay people like August and busting guns in the presence of snitching ass thots will only go so far.

Please give me an example of an popular American (ADOS) rapper doing the same shit in Europe or Canada. Need I remind you Rappers have been touring in these places for over 40 years while the Canadian rap scene minus Drake is less than a decade old.

Canada/Toronto was a nice place until a certain element got there and the people who are making it worse want to blame "American Behavior" and Jay Z for their children reverting to the behavior that made their parents flee their home countries.

I wonder if small ass Tory would have this type of energy on the yard in Kingston? You think Trenchtown feeling Torys gangster. Datta boi be soff wit no tool.

Pressing fags and roughing up women aint gonna get you far in Cali. Nigga got exactly what he deserved and the people who supported him need to recognize that.
American Behavior because it mainly takes place in America by American citizens and when ppl from other places they adopt the lifestyle and act accordingly

I know this is another subject but I'm 42 and at this point in my life I think rap should be banned that's right I said it

When i caught my case I was listening to Uncle Murda listening to that mfer and drinking put the battery in my back to do sum dumb shit that almost ruined my life. Definitely bankrupted me fighting it

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She said this to the police when she went in. She text it as well. Not to mention the police took pictures of her that night Homie. She is the star witness even thought she recanted. It's all recorded.

That’s what she said, but the witness that seen the entire incident in which people keep saying his testimony was legit said that Kelsey and Megan fought. Something neither Megan or Kelsey mentioned. So, if the witness is said to be right then how can you leave that out? People keep over looking this fact. Plus, Kelsey had gunshot residue on her hands as well, and neither Kelsey nor Megan was checked for DNA on the weapon. How sway?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
American Behavior because it mainly takes place in America by American citizens and when ppl from other places they adopt the lifestyle and act accordingly

I know this is another subject but I'm 42 and at this point in my life I think rap should be banned that's right I said it

When i caught my case I was listening to Uncle Murda listening to that mfer and drinking put the battery in my back to do sum dumb shit that almost ruined my life. Definitely bankrupted me fighting it
Nah maybe you just stupid

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are all of the "Mad" members on this board that are upset that Tory has to deal with his consequences?

I've heard a few in this thread say that this thread is about members being "Mad".

I don't see them so where are they?

giphy.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

No different from all the threads on here blaming single black women for everything wrong with kids today while ignoring the fact that for every black baby born a father was involved.
There is zero excuse for a black man to not be in his child's life and there is nothing the mother can do about it. If she does take her to court.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No different from all the threads on here blaming single black women for everything wrong with kids today while ignoring the fact that for every black baby born a father was involved.
There is zero excuse for a black man to not be in his child's life and there is nothing the mother can do about it. If she does take her to court.
here's the thing that preempts all that shit....

vQv5mm.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That works too but it seems the blame goes to women for getting pregnant.
honestly dude....i'm not going to say ALL black men but theres ALOT...TOO DAMN MANY really that blame everyone BUT themselves for shit they either created or allowed themselves to be a part of.

Then these SAME dudes talk about how men are supposed to be LEADERS and ALPHA MALES and BOSSES and control shit then the first time shit goes sideways theyre pointing fingers and whining. Shit is straight ADAM SYNDROME.. you know the story...

God told Adam....Yo (yeah God says yo) I'm talking to you cuz youre in charge of this shit...DONT EAT FROM THAT TREE...let your girl know...we know the rest and when Adam gets busted the FIRST THING he says is well it was the GIRL fault..the one YOU gave me. Essentially blaming Eve and God for shit he was supposed to be handling.

Niggas are like that TODAY...wanna claim how they run shit until something goes wrong then its everyone ELSES fault.

shits pathetic...:smh::smh::smh:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
That’s what she said, but the witness that seen the entire incident in which people keep saying his testimony was legit said that Kelsey and Megan fought. Something neither Megan or Kelsey mentioned. So, if the witness is said to be right then how can you leave that out? People keep over looking this fact. Plus, Kelsey had gunshot residue on her hands as well, and neither Kelsey nor Megan was checked for DNA on the weapon. How sway?

This is how Sway. The jury has to make a decision with the evidence presented within the law.

The guy who witnessed them fighting never stated Kelsey shot Meg. He saw two different people shoot which includes Tory.

Tory never took the stand which can make a juror question why a person woulds not take the stand in there own defense? When you plead the 5th you usually do so not to self incriminate. No a good look unless he got rid of all the witnesses.

Two different witnesses made statements that Tory shot Meg. Meg dispite all her flaws didn't deserve to get shot for it.

She may/may not have lied on the stand to bury Tory and not jail her BFF because she did her wrong. Kelsey would be stupid to say she shot Meg for Tory's sake so I dont know what he expected on that end. So a man you have to ask yourself why did get in trouble with two hoes with lose lips.

Since no one made a statement the gun owner didn't fire the gun and they were responsible for the shooting the responsibility falls back on the gun owner. Who on top of everything was intoxicated letting off rounds, which is a big no no even with a legal CPL.

A gun that as a foreign national he had no business possessing in America let alone Cali. Being that hes from Canada with worse gun laws than America he shouldn't have had it in his possession in either country.

Dude fucked himself because the people he got in trouble with weren't his real friends and where quick to throw him under a bus.

Playing fake gangster and fucking off gag orders also shows you will never respect the law under any circumstances.

WTF do you expect a jury to do in that situation? If you know how a jury works you understand why they came back so quickly and said fuck his holiday not mine.

Tory just another stupid MF that didn't know his lane. He step out if it and got stepped on. How you gonna play Canadian gangster in Cali? He's lucky he still has his head on straight because if Meg was on Rhianna level they probably would have killed his ass for slowing her career because he aint nowhere near Chris Brown.

He better take this L and be happy he aint burried somewhere in the La Brea tar pits or Mojave desert.

Like someone said. He'll be OK inside cus he got money. But he aint never getting his career back. Dude is toast.

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are Megs flaws exactly?

This is how Sway. The jury has to make a decision with the evidence presented within the law.

The guy who witnessed them fighting never stated Kelsey shot Meg. He saw two different people shoot which includes Tory.

Tory never took the stand which can make a juror question why a person woulds not take the stand in there own defense? When you plead the 5th you usually do so not to self incriminate. No a good look unless he got rid of all the witnesses.

Two different witnesses made statements that Tory shot Meg. Meg dispite all her flaws didn't deserve to get shot for it.

She may have lied on the stand to bury Tory and not jail her BFF because she did her wrong.

Since no one made a statement the gun owner didn't fire the gun and they were responsible for the shooting the responsibility falls back on the gun owner.

A gun that as a foreign national he had no business having. Being that hes from Canada with worse gun laws than America he shouldn't have had it in his possession in either country.

Dude fucked himself because the people he got in trouble with weren't his real friends and where quick to throw him under a bus.

Playing fake gangster and fucking off gag orders also shows you will never respect the law under any circumstances.

WTF do you expect a jury to do in that situation? If you know how a jury works you understand why they came back so quickly and said fuck his holiday not mine.

Tory just another stupid MF that didn't know his lane. He step out if it and got stepped on. How you gonna play Canadian gangster in Cali? He's lucky he still has his head on straight because if Meg was on Rhianna level they probably would have killed his ass for slowing her career because he aint nowhere near Chris Brown.

He better take this L and be happy he aint burried somewhere in the La Brea tar pits or Mojave desert.

Like someone said. He'll be OK inside cus he got money. But he aint never getting his career back. Dude is toast.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
What are Megs flaws exactly?

May have perjured herself by lying if the third/another witnesses would have stated he saw Kelsey shoot Meg. He didn't say Tory shot Meg either. Fault just defaulted to Tory because he was the gun owner.

Cus nobody expected Meg or Kelsey to hold a heater in them skimpy hoefits (was this court evidence?) they had on that night so the burner had to belong to the wee lil man with a temper.

Fucking with a cokehead who's a hothead. Having a drinking issues that causes you to fight your friends in the strees.Not fucking over girlfriends who got the guts to shoot her nerd ass. She may not be guilty of anything more than being around the wrong people, but we know on this world that can get you killed. She took part of a bullet, next time she may not be so lucky.

She can be a much better person and keep better company. But whether or not her friend or Tory shot the gun she doesn't deserve that type of fate.

Shes lucky that she didn't get hit with more than fragments. She young and will make mistakes. Nobody expected her to be perfect but she has to make better choices going forward.

Its up to her to make her image better by doing better. Its cool to support her, but don't make her into a martyr because she is capable (stupid enough) of making the same mistakes and ending up in a situation that could make you question the first.

Its too bad both the people have had to have this kind of wake up call. Hopefully Meg can slow down on the drinking and Tory can work out his issues in jail.

All three of these folks needed to learn this lesson along with all the stalkers. I hope you all learned something but yall prolly didn't. And for that I pitty you

Last edited: