Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
May have perjured herself by lying if the third/another witnesses would have stated he saw Kelsey shoot Meg. He didn't say Tory shot Meg either. Fault just defaulted to Tory because he was the gun owner.

Cus nobody expected Meg or Kelsey to hold a heater in them skimpy hoefits (was this court evidence?) they had on that night so the burner had to belong to the wee lil man with a temper.

Fucking with a cokehead who's a hothead. Having a drinking issues that causes you to fight your friends in the strees.Not fucking over girlfriends who got the guts to shoot her nerd ass. She may not be guilty of anything more than being around the wrong people, but we know on this world that can get you killed. She took part of a bullet, next time she may not be so lucky.

She can be a much better person and keep better company. But whether or not her friend or Tory shot the gun she doesn't deserve that type of fate.

Shes lucky that she didn't get hit with more than fragments. She young and will make mistakes. Nobody expected her to be perfect but she has to make better choices going forward.

Its up to her to make her image better by doing better. Its cool to support her, but don't make her into a martyr because she is capable (stupid enough) of making the same mistakes and ending up in a situation that could make you question the first.

Its too bad both the people have had to have this kind of wake up call. Hopefully Meg can slow down on the drinking and Tory can work out his issues in jail.

All three of these folks needed to learn this lesson along with all the stalkers. I hope you all learned something but yall prolly didn't. And for that I pitty you
dude you just described literally every rapper thats been shot and involved in a case over dumbshit for the last 25 years... some of the highlights of the bigger names would be Puffy, Snoop, Shyne, Biggie, Tupac, Mystikal, Beanie Segal, Nipsey Hustle, Jam Master Jay, Jay Z (remember when he stabbed Lance Un Rivera over Charlie Baltimore).

Last edited:

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor
I see a lot of people continue to eat whatever they are feed.

Ask yourself who had the biggest motive that night?

1. Tory pissed he just got cock-blocked by Meg from fuckin Kylie

2. Kesley just finding out Meg was fucking Tory behind her back, also DaBaby and Ben Simmons.

3. The reason Meg’s team was parading…he got made because she said his career was only because of the remix with Jack Harlow.

If you can’t see this is all Roc Nation getting him back from not signing with them. Remember right before this and he had just got out of his deal with their parent company Interscope and got his masters.

Yea Tory might be a hot head but show me one time where he’s had an altercation and a gun was involved.

There’s no way on God’s green earth that Tory shot Megan.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2. Kesley just finding out Meg was fucking Tory behind her back, also DaBaby and Ben Simmons.

3. The reason Meg’s team was parading…he got made because she said his career was only because of the remix with Jack Harlow.

If you can’t see this is all Roc Nation getting him back from not signing with them. Remember right before this and he had just got out of his deal with their parent company Interscope and got his masters.

Yea Tory might be a hot head but show me one time where he’s had an altercation and a gun was involved.

okay mr conspiracy....how could tory have avoided that incident???

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor
Kept his mouth shut that night about him and Meg fucking. That’s what started the fight between Kelsey and Meg. Ask yourself why aren’t Kelsey and Meg friends anymore. They were best friends for over 5 years and that all ends that night. Also find a photo online of the gun and tell me whose it was. It wasn’t his.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kept his mouth shut that night about him and Meg fucking. That’s what started the fight between Kelsey and Meg. Ask yourself why aren’t Kelsey and Meg friends anymore. They were best friends for over 5 years and that all ends that night. Also find a photo online of the gun and tell me whose it was. It wasn’t his.
so then jay z and nem had no power to make anything happen that night...so why even bring it up?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I've been casually following the trial via some podcast / dude that summarizes that "Lawyer for working people" page. My goto for the Depp/ Heard trial "Law & Crime" is not covering this trial, like at all......which is sad.

But nonetheless based on what LFWP has posted I was lead to believe the series of events was as follows:

Kelsey and Meg were at the party getting fucked up.
Tory rolls through as the party is winding down
He turns up and hops in the pool in his underwear then begins flirting with Kylie
Meg sees this gets jealous (starts shit?)
Tory tells Meg to get a ride with his driver and go home
Meg "leaves" with Kelsey and "EJ" (?), but forgets her slipper and makes EJ go back.
When Meg gets back she confronts Tory (and Kylie?)
Tory sees Meg buggin and tells her it's time to go!
So Tory, Kelsey, Meg and Tory's driver are now leaving together.
Meg asks something along the lines of why Tory was all on Kylie...
Then Tory tells it to Kelsey that after she left to go back to Houston for surgery he started sleeping with Meg.
Kelsey and Meg then get to fighting /arguing in the car.
The car is pulled over and the women actually begin to fight (hence Kelseys missing jewelry and torn clothes)
*"Assumptions about the actual shooting"*
Meg beats the brakes off Kelsey (they make weight classes for a reason)
Kelsey then goes to the car and gets the gun out of her bag
Tory then tries to get the gun from Kelsey
During the struggle 2 shots let off, but the gun is pointed downward (hence bullet fragments in the foot)
Tory gets the gun from Kelsey and shoots in the air emptying the clip to stop Kelsey from trying to shoot it some more.
At that point the driver is saying we gotta go
Meg says she ain't going anywhere, especially not with Kelsey after getting shot at (and catching a ricochet)
Tory attempts to get Meg into the car, she manhandles him, so the driver then comes over, she's drunk and scared so it looks like they are fighting her, but in reality they are trying to restrain her and get her into the car so they can get out of that white ass neighborhood.
Too much time goes by, cops, chopper ...etc arrive on scene.....
Rest is history.

Anyone care to speculate how they think it went down?

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I've been casually following the trial via some podcast / dude that summarizes that "Lawyer for working people" page. My goto for the Depp/ Heard trial "Law & Crime" is not covering this trial, like at all......which is sad.

But nonetheless based on what LFWP has posted I was lead to believe the series of events was as follows:

He turns up and hops in the pool in his underwear then begins flirting with Kylie
Meg "leaves" with Kelsey and "EJ" (?), but forgets her slipper and makes EJ go back.
Then Tory tells it to Kelsey that after she left to go back to Houston for surgery he started sleeping with Meg.
The car is pulled over and the women actually begin to fight (hence Kelseys missing jewelry and torn clothes)
During the struggle 2 shots let off, but the gun is pointed downward (hence bullet fragments in the foot)
Tory gets the gun from Kelsey and shoots in the air emptying the clip to stop Kelsey from trying to shoot it some more.
Meg says she ain't going anywhere, especially not with Kelsey after getting shot at (and catching a ricochet)
Tory attempts to get Meg into the car, she manhandles him, so the driver then comes over, she's drunk and scared so it looks like they are fighting her, but in reality they are trying to restrain her and get her into the car so they can get out of that white ass neighborhood.
Rest is history.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rest is history.

nope cuz everyone involved was damn near 30 years old and that shit sounds like highschool bullshit with too much money and guns.

merry xmas

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rest is history.

What kind of Noble Bedbuck narrative is this? Hes only guilty of wanting a white woman and everybody else is out to get him? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Regarding the ROC . They used they're powerful resources to ensure a conviction . I'm sure they greased palms to ensure victory

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Regarding the ROC . They used they're powerful resources to ensure a conviction . I'm sure they greased palms to ensure victory

Pure and utter bullshit. So they paid off every single juror...figured out who they were, got their addresses, had someone approach each and every one and paid them to ensure a guilty verdict? I truly wonder how some of ya'll make it through each day.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Pure and utter bullshit. So they paid off every single juror...figured out who they were, got their addresses, had someone approach each and every one and paid them to ensure a guilty verdict? I truly wonder how some of ya'll make it through each day.
Nope the neighbors. Particularly the guy that said he saw Torey bussing

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh?

1. Kylie aint fucking Tory. She is a billionaire. What the fuck would she want with him?
2. How Kesley aint know Meg was fucking Tory when everyone on earth knew when we saw them on social media together?
3. She is right. Tory's biggest impact was Jack Harlow. Now ain't no one check for Jack Harlow.
4. Roc Nation don't give a damn about Tory. He aint hot.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nope cuz everyone involved was damn near 30 years old and that shit sounds like highschool bullshit with too much money and guns.

merry xmas
Add booze and guns + people who may not have mentally progressed passed High School, yeah sounds about right
What kind of Noble Bedbuck narrative is this? Hes only guilty of wanting a white woman and everybody else is out to get him? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He should stayed in with the white girl. I can already see the "I told you so"s coming from the SYSBM guys :roflmao2: .

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
They established that he illegally had a gun, brandished a gun, and fired the gun. But low IQ mofos still caught up on "did he shoot her?" When, he already committed enough crimes to go away for atleast 5-10.

Somebody was going to jail for firing and wounding someone in the Hollywood Hills.

Ain't paid much attention to this shit but I just checked the location and understand why someone got cooked.

I got square ass family from LA that was too afraid to even drive me around that area to show me the homes as late as the year 2000. That was a no go zone for regular black people less than a generation ago.

Ive seen the Cops called on black people in Beverly Hills for way way way less. LA is one of the most racist towns I have ever been to. You got money and move with the right people you are good but any other way gets you fucked over.

These new niggas don't know any better because they think they can go into the whitest of places and cause trouble. Then run to socal media and play victims when shit goes bad.

Tory aint give a fuck about black men getting railroaded when he was chasing white pussy. Meg and Kelsey weren't protecting black women tossing it up in the middle of Hollywood Hills.

I don't blame anyone paying millions to keep that type of shit out their neighborhood sending a message to low budget MFer who can't afford a house in the hills DON'T SHIT ON MY LAWN!!

2 thots from Houston and a runt from Toronto too stupid to understand that you are in one of the richest/famous neighborhoods in the world and ghetto/normal rules don't apply.

Tory could have taken the stand in an attempt to save his own ass but didn't. The jury had no choice but to put responsibility of the gun on the person who rented the limo or coffessed ownership/shooting of the gun.

Kelsey/Meg/Witness all point at Tory shooting a gun. Tory never made any statement about what Meg or Kelsey said or did. No one ever made a statement that Kelsey was see shooting Meg.

None of these people have any moral background to assume one is telling more truth than the other. The Jury had no other choice but to follow the law because no one was willing to fess up to shooting Meg or give an account of Tory not shooting a gun.

Tory not taking the stand on some "no snitch" shit was never going to appeal to any sane juror. It was the worse thing he could have done because he allowed Meg to be the biggest voice in court.

Sorry Tory got fucked but thats what happens when you are in a world of maneaters. You got caught up in Kylie, Meg, and Kelseys little Soap Drama and ended up being the foil.

Next time learn to keep you circle in check and you might have a better outcome in the future. Those witches put you in the pot and now you are cooked.

VoodoRabbi Gooch

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Huh?

1. Kylie aint fucking Tory. She is a billionaire. What the fuck would she want with him?
2. How Kesley aint know Meg was fucking Tory when everyone on earth knew when we saw them on social media together?
3. She is right. Tory's biggest impact was Jack Harlow. Now ain't no one check for Jack Harlow.
4. Roc Nation don't give a damn about Tory. He aint hot.

Was Travis Scott or any of the other guys she fucked a billionaire? Far from it

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Rest is history.

I just don't understand this. You in the middle of a foreign neighborhood and you firing shots in the air?? I haven't been following the trial at all. So if I'm understanding this correctly, she wasn't shot directly in the foot, she just caught shrapnel?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

1. Tory pissed he just got cock-blocked by Meg from fuckin Kylie.

1. Tory pissed he just got cock-blocked by Meg from fuckin Kylie. So Meg know he fucking Kelsey but mad he trying to smash Kylie?

2. Kesley just finding out Meg was fucking Tory behind her back, also DaBaby and Ben Simmons. No one said Kelsey was fucking them too. Ben Simmons also denied it.

3. The reason Meg’s team was parading…he got made because she said his career was only because of the remix with Jack Harlow. She admitted what she said. Why make shit up?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I know we are all having fun playing internet lawyer but....

Neither of those were going to work. Saying it was an accident doesn't mean you didn't break a law. How do you accidentally have an unregistered gun in your possession. The other charges were related to being reckless, so it being an accident is irrelevant. It doesn't matter that you shot someone by mistake. You are still likely to be convicted.

For self defense, most men's ego wouldn't allow them to say " I was fearful Meg was going to beat the breaks off of me so I fired the gun to keep her away." Even if he did go that route, most people would still believe true or not even a man of Tory's size could at least defend himself without a gun against Meg. I don't recall any reports of Tory having any injuries so was he going to say Meg gave him all body shots and no one could see his wounds? Most people have a built in bias that no matter what, men are always stronger than women. I think California does have stand your ground laws, but based on the way Meg got shot Tory wasn't in imminent danger. In the current climate which likely played a part in his conviction, self defense was never going to work.

Allegedly, Tory was presented with a plea deal but he turned it down. He probably turned it down because it would have still required him to leave the US even if he did no serious time or any. The other thing is maybe he didn't take the plea because he really didn't do it. If he did shot her and refused the plea to stay in the US or out of ego, he's dumb as fuck. The two women were already saying you did the shit and you had no intent on taking the stand to speak for yourself.

People also need to stop with the argument that the defense was slut shaming. Respectfully, she presents herself in that manner and built her career around that image. How do you shame someone who takes pride in their lifestyle. The details of Meg's sex life were relevant to the case. The defenses argument was Tory was not the only person who could have shot Meg and they gave the motive of the shooter and the events/history that lead to the shooting.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know we are all having fun playing internet lawyer but....

Neither of those were going to work. Saying it was an accident doesn't mean you didn't break a law. How do you accidentally have an unregistered gun in your possession. The other charges were related to being reckless, so it being an accident is irrelevant. It doesn't matter that you shot someone by mistake. You are still likely to be convicted.

For self defense, most men's ego wouldn't allow them to say " I was fearful Meg was going to beat the breaks off of me so I fired the gun to keep her away." Even if he did go that route, most people would still believe true or not even a man of Tory's size could at least defend himself without a gun against Meg. I don't recall any reports of Tory having any injuries so was he going to say Meg gave him all body shots and no one could see his wounds? Most people have a built in bias that no matter what, men are always stronger than women. I think California does have stand your ground laws, but based on the way Meg got shot Tory wasn't in imminent danger. In the current climate which likely played a part in his conviction, self defense was never going to work.

Allegedly, Tory was presented with a plea deal but he turned it down. He probably turned it down because it would have still required him to leave the US even if he did no serious time or any. The other thing is maybe he didn't take the plea because he really didn't do it. If he did shot her and refused the plea to stay in the US or out of ego, he's dumb as fuck. The two women were already saying you did the shit and you had no intent on taking the stand to speak for yourself.

People also need to stop with the argument that the defense was slut shaming. Respectfully, she presents herself in that manner and built her career around that image. How do you shame someone who takes pride in their lifestyle. The details of Meg's sex life were relevant to the case. The defenses argument was Tory was not the only person who could have shot Meg and they gave the motive of the shooter and the events/history that lead to the shooting.
All of that adds up to SOME STUPID AVOIDABLE BULLSHIT all those grown ass people should have walked away from.

ALL OF THEM should have some punishment and negative effect happening to them for just being a part of that bullshit....there are no winners here!