Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered

Shuddup hoe.... enough senseless babble.....
Get Naked!!.........

.........just don't show ya toes bish!!!

........can we skip to the part/page were she has the nervous breakdown and gets naked???

......nope probably more senseless babble!!

....and I still ain't seen this bish cooter!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
At this point, Lanez has NOT been charged with anything associated with the shooting -- and the weapon ceased at the crime scene has not been connected to the bullets collected from Meg Thee Stallion's feet.
Tory Lames....ain't he still in jail in LA?if he would of got out tmz would of been on him
he aint in jail.... he was out on bail same day

its now 2 weeks later - cops havent matched his gun to the bullets/frags taken out of Meg

and no one has stepped up to accuse Tory...

HastyFrailAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Megan supporters are screaming for deportation of Tory Lanez now talking about signing a petition to have him banned from the United States for promoting violence in his music and practicing violence against women.

Tory Lanez bout to be the new generation Shyne.

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Considering all things and MTS’s latest response, In a weird way, this is the only thing that would make perfect sense in all of this. Goddamn there’s a lot of undercover faggots, agents, cacs and emotional single mother niggas on this board. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
all that need for attention dripping with insecurity is a turn off. and that "explanation" video is the evidence that megan is exactly that.

i am more turned on by women with style like this.

blackfashion-model-brieadior-photographer-giovanni-adams-new-york-city-1556520317lcp48.jpg

fe0246f671fb7e5218bd73258d00df3d.jpg

FotorCreated.jpg

Yeah but fam...

You would be surprised looks can be deceiving

I've dated corporate women look like that at the office and in private?

Insecure bucket of neurotic

Again i don't know megan personally and that video confession was what it was

But she still cute and honestly?

Based on what i HAVE seen and read?

A Good brother could fix that.

The question is do you really WANT to?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yeah but fam...

You would be surprised looks can be deceiving

I've dated corporate women look like that at the office and in private?

Insecure bucket of neurotic

Again i don't know megan personally and that video confession was what it was

But she still cute and honestly?

Based on what i HAVE seen and read?

A Good brother could fix that.

The question is do you really WANT to?

u right. first impressions matter. and after i find out what is beneath the representative determines what course of action to take.

and a good brother could fix what? daddy issues, insecurity and need for attention???

a SMART good brother keeps it moving. :lol:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
all that need for attention dripping with insecurity is a turn off. and that "explanation" video is the evidence that megan is exactly that.

i am more turned on by women with style like this.

blackfashion-model-brieadior-photographer-giovanni-adams-new-york-city-1556520317lcp48.jpg

fe0246f671fb7e5218bd73258d00df3d.jpg

FotorCreated.jpg

611e967c27ef484e33a41ba0ffe3a63f.jpg
Are these women entertainers?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

At this point, Lanez has NOT been charged with anything associated with the shooting -- and the weapon ceased at the crime scene has not been connected to the bullets collected from Meg Thee Stallion's feet.

he aint in jail.... he was out on bail same day

its now 2 weeks later - cops havent matched his gun to the bullets/frags taken out of Meg

and no one has stepped up to accuse Tory...

HastyFrailAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

If she doesnt/hasn’t pressed charges then she needs to stay off social media

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
one of them is. and there are plenty of black women entertainers that have class.

megan has zero.
Yeah one of them is past their 40's. MTS is a rap artist and what she is doing is a part of that genre of music. What is she supposed to act like or what is she supposed wear? Like she's working an office job?
Entertainment in of itself is an attention seeker.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yeah one of them is past their 40's. MTS is a rap artist and what she is doing is a part of that genre of music. What is she supposed to act or what is she supposed wear? Like she's working an office job?
Entertainment in of itself is an attention seeker.

meh. i said what my preference is. that is independent of her chosen profession. and there are black women rap artists that are not foxy, lil kim and megan. imo, that shit is as tired as gangsta rap.

and there are plenty of black women entertainers that don't seek attention and don't NEED to seek it.

and i don't mind sexy older black women. works for me.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
meh. i said what my preference is. that is independent of her chosen profession. and there are black women rap artists that are not foxy, lil kim and megan. imo, that shit is as tired as gangsta rap.

and there are plenty of black women entertainers that don't seek attention and don't NEED to seek it.

and i don't mind sexy older black women. works for me.
Your preference is your preference. I was just speaking to your judgment of MTS. Like I said ole girl is over 40, so of course she aint dressing like that, and she's an actress, and not a rap artist. Two different things.
As far as there being black female rapper that don't seek attention, etc... Who are these artists who decided to be in the music/entertainment business, but don't want attention? That doesn't even make sense.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
real talk?

I think this is serious sh*t and he may just be gone

@ViCiouS you laugh cuz but watch

So far her not talking seems to have oddly made HER the target no pun intended

People seem genuinely mad at her and clowning her

But if black women DECIDED to all of sudden to focus on Torey and make him an example?

I could see this seriously damaging his career.