Trailer: Jack Reacher 2 (Never Go Back) Update: NEW REACHER Amazon Prime SERIES RENEWED Season 3 SPIN OFF?!?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Am I the only one that can see Alan Rictchson playing Brock Samson in a live action Venture Bros?

latest

090f5979b9261703332e6b4ff4919e01.jpg

Post of the day

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can't agree with this.

What technical differences from plot to production are any different?

This is all entirely suggestive.

I already discussed all these points earlier in the thread. Some agree some don't. Many think it isn't as good as the first go round.

So far it ain't hitting the same for me but the season ain't over yet.

It's fine for what it is

I been defending this series since the trailer dropped for season one so I'm in for the long haul.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This is all entirely suggestive.
Okay, I asked because I dont think in subjectives.

My opinion is that folks in this thread aren't understanding that Reacher is a nomadic serial about a socially inept killing machine.

People who asked for the same cast from season 1 dont get this.

People saying Alan Ritchson is a bad actor dont get this.

If anyone says the action scenes are different, they need to go back and watch season 1.

Its all the same.

If it doesn't hit different its cause of the viewer, not the product presented.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Okay, I asked because I dont think in subjectives.

My opinion is that folks in this thread aren't understanding that Reacher is a nomadic serial about a socially inept killing machine.

People who asked for the same cast from season 1 dont get this.

People saying Alan Ritchson is a bad actor dont get this.

If anyone says the action scenes are different, they need to go back and watch season 1.

Its all the same.

If it doesn't hit different its cause of the viewer, not the product presented.

You cannot be talking art and not admit subjectivity is at play.

I can't speak for anyone else. But I get that.

I explained my reasoning on that already.

I also discussed his acting already. Like I said I been a fan since Smallville and Titans

People have critiqued the fight choreography. Again unless any of us have done that at a top tier level. It's subjective.

Again YOU can't say that. We have professional TV critics who said the same. It's art. People see things how they see them. It's not an absolute. No one sets out to make a bad show. You can spend millions have the best talent and sometimes it just don't hit. Even though technically it was perfect.

Same goes for music, theatre, TV, fashion even sports. Statistically something SHOULD happen... then it doesn't.

Thats the beauty of art.

That first season captured the spirit of the character and setting and world perfectly. Mission accomplished. That's why over Twice As many folk joined the second round.

Expectations are higher, wider audience more pressure changes in front and behind the camera.

I'm not going to BLAME the audience in this specific case for having criticisms.

You can't love all the good reviews and then dismiss the bad ones claiming the audience "doesn't get it"

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You cannot be talking art and not admit subjectivity is at play.

I can't speak for anyone else. But I get that.

I explained my reasoning on that already.

I also discussed his acting already. Like I said I been a fan since Smallville and Titans

People have critiqued the fight choreography. Again unless any of us have done that at a top tier level. It's subjective.

Again YOU can't say that. We have professional TV critics who said the same. It's art. People see things how they see them. It's not an absolute. No one sets out to make a bad show. You can spend millions have the best talent and sometimes it just don't hit. Even though technically it was perfect.

Same goes for music, theatre, TV, fashion even sports. Statistically something SHOULD happen... then it doesn't.

Thats the beauty of art.

That first season captured the spirit of the character and setting and world perfectly. Mission accomplished. That's why over Twice As many folk joined the second round.

Expectations are higher, wider audience more pressure changes in front and behind the camera.

I'm not going to BLAME the audience in this specific case for having criticisms.

You can't love all the good reviews and then dismiss the bad ones claiming the audience "doesn't get it"
Bro, this ain't art. Its not made by artists with a particular artistic statement.

This is a product, an assembly line constructed product made to get as many eyes on it as possible.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro, this ain't art. Its not made by artists with a particular artistic statement.

This is a product, an assembly line constructed product made to get as many eyes on it as possible.

In all seriousness, this is a discussion that is completely off topic to this thread. But in an Era where the term "content" is attached to nearly everything, I understand your statement completely. It's a smart debate topic. Which I could swear we already had on here recently.

And again disagree with you.

We all like the show bro. I honestly do not think it's that serious. Like I said I've defended the show more than anyone else.

I don't feel that passionately about it and already stated my opinions earlier.

so someone else who does should engage.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
In all seriousness, this is a discussion that is completely off topic to this thread. But in an Era where the term "content" is attached to nearly everything, I understand your statement completely. It's a smart debate topic. Which I could swear we already had on here recently.

And again disagree with you.

We all like the show bro. I honestly do not think it's that serious. Like I said I've defended the show more than anyone else.

I don't feel that passionately about it and already stated my opinions earlier.

so someone else who does should engage.
Yeah but I have no choice.

I'm making "art"...not conventional content.