Trump’s “Vastly Overpriced” $100,000 “Swiss Watch” Is Probably Made in China, Experts Say

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

GYhwR62WwAAt-LQ

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea that shirt accurate as fuck.. only way that brain dead, descendant of a slave owner...

bitch come from them genetics and have the nerve to front like she

American ...

its all coming out, how they just throw any fuckin body in front of us and tell us to vote..

democrats pissing me off so much with their hatred of single straight BRUHS especially us dark brown bruhs..

and want to smile in our faces and try to scare us into voting is disgusting

especially after they strong armed so many people AND THEIR CHILDREN to get medically raped, to be a fuckin

labrat for MRNA technology, and CONVINCE the WORLD this BIOTECHNOLOGY is a fuckin traditional VACCINE..

convinced the easily convinced to take it..

and forced it on everybody else like a true FUCKIN BULLY, CANT NEVER FORGET THAT SHIT!!!!!

and it aint that one stupid faggy Indian doctor they are tryin to scapegoat, this call came from the top,

From some foreign faggots, who control our legal system, and Ill leave it at that..

THERE WAS IS AND WILL BE HELL TO PAY for that shit.

I KNOW THEY STARTED TO FEEL IT ALREADY.... !!!

and they aint FEEL NOTHING YET...

talkin mad greasy, saying shit like.. FUCK YOUR FREEDOMS and THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE IT..

Bruh Im the most peaceful loving bruh in the world...

I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD FORCE ME TO TAKE IT..

I FUCKIN DARE ANY MUTHAFUCKA TO FORCE ME TO TAKE IT...

these fuckin democrats were talkin like real tough fuckin guys..

Man listen all I know is THEY... those that pushed AND ENFORCED THOSE VAXXX MANDATES..

yea them SIMPS

FUCKED UP

and THEY CAN FEEL IT!!! thanks to those True warriors who said FUCK YO VACCINE

I DARE YOU TO MAKE ME TAKE IT......

Ill let them bills stack up and find a way to hustle them down.. but I aint NEVER GIVING IN TO NO FUCKIN

BULLIES, especially bullies with authority...