Trump Speech. Are yall listening to this rambling idiot? LMAO

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
images

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His poll numbers are going to go down because of this "News Conference", not up. Kamala is on fire and he's just trying to bring her down a few pegs, but he's only digging a deeper hole for himself, ha ha!
Maybe it's my black paranoia, but I have seen multiple conservatives call Kamala "dumb", and I'm sure as hell that this has something to do with her attending an HBCU.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Maybe it's my black paranoia, but I have seen multiple conservatives call Kamala "dumb", and I'm sure as hell that this has something to do with her attending an HBCU.

They're calling her that because that's all they got. Tangerine man called her, Low IQ. That's all they got. They know that at the current rate, chump is going to lose, and potentially lose badly! Basically. they are in panic mode, and I love it!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're calling her that because that's all they got. Tangerine man called her, Low IQ. That's all they got. They know that at the current rate, chump is going to lose, and potentially lose badly! Basically. they are in panic mode, and I love it!
I think that's why the culture war brainwashing was so important for republicans. They can now just be openly racist, sexist, LGBT bigots, and their supporters are primed to receive that fearmongering as a threat to whiteness.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I've said it before. The man is fluid in idiot. As it is required to best address his constituency. A ginormous flock of people with intelligence quotient values in double digits. Plied with the one percent who doesn't care what he says as long as he gets elected and extends that tax break for the rich. He's on par for the course, as far as his minions and profiteers are concerned.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's another gem

nigga asked him about bringing down the rent prices and he goes off talkin about bacon..........................muthafuckin bacon......
:lol::lol:

These dumb mufuckas need to understand,...........the president can't snap his finger and bring down rent prices, or food prices. Most of it is due to supply and demand. Only congress can enact bills to change shit with housing and rent prices........also the Dept of Treasury, HUD, and other federal agencies have to get involved for all this shit to happen.

If he wanted to give an intelligent answer, he should have said some shit like...........I'm gonna get Congress to further expand rental assistance, have HUD get rid of junk fees and hidden fees that come with rental agreements, taking action to combat egregious rent increases and other unfair practices like corporate and private equity firms doing illegal information sharing, price fixing to inflate rent.

Instead he talkin about some mufuckin bacon............FOH.

still reminds me of this shit.....

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's a slur against black people...based on white supremacists debunked notions of "race science" published in books like "The Bell curve" and "A troublesome inheritance"

Notice how they always use that "low iq" shit only when talking about black people...Maxine waters, Kamala etc.?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In their minds, a black person is never smart or qualified enough unless they're repeating right wing anti-black rhetoric. They think Candace Owens is smart, but will say Michelle Obama, Stacy Abrams, and Ketanji Brown Jackson are dumb. Those latter three have more advanced degrees than the entire Fox broadcasting staff.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In their minds, a black person is never smart or qualified enough unless they're repeating right wing anti-black rhetoric. They think Candace Owens is smart, but will say Michelle Obama, Stacy Abrams, and Ketanji Brown Jackson are dumb. Those latter three have more advanced degrees than the entire Fox broadcasting staff.
DEI. The minute you’re forced to defend yourself, they continue to collect on the interest. White people treat “humanity” like the Americans did the Iranian money that was kept for decades. I’m not interested in their humanity, please just give me what you’ve stolen and what I’m owed with interest.

Most of those history book empires aren’t much without us or the stuff that came out of our soil.