Try an unclaimed funds check

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I received a certified letter for a check from Nationwide. I figured it was a scam as I've never had a policy with them. So, I checked unclaimed funds in my state. The money owed from a bank savings account I forgot about from 10+ years ago. So, do an unclaimed funds check on yourself.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I received a certified letter for a check from Nationwide. I figured it was a scam as I've never had a policy with them. So, I checked unclaimed funds in my state. The money owed from a bank savings account I forgot about from 10+ years ago. So, do an unclaimed funds check on yourself.
I check once in a while, never find anything for myself but have found for a few friends.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell yeah I got a $600 check from Verizon cable and a $1,100 from the state of PA at the time they came it was clutch, both had been trying to pay me for 7+ years

Recently I’ve gotten checks from Bank of America $950 and Transunion $1,800 as part of settlements I have no clue why, but I deposited both them bitches and hoped they cleared :lol: thankfully they did

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've gotten a few thousand from unclaimed funds before.

Even check your relatives that might be deceased if you can claim any money they might have unclaimed.
I checked on my mother that passed away and she had a thousand bucks being held by the state that I was able to claim.

Here is how you can check all 50 states from on website:

https://www.missingmoney.com/

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Got 4K from Florida couple yrs ago. I lived there during military service...still don't know why I was owed