Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They say his oysters good as fuck too
1db15205-b2d5-43ef-a559-da74314ba3fa_text.gif

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They're not "his" oysters....

He relocated a guy from NO to prep and cook the oysters, hell ole boy even brought the oysters with him....... so basically Lynn is the $$ and face of the operation and is probably shorting the cook
Yeah that dude was selling his oysters under a bridge at Mardi Gras. I just wonder how its gonna end because it always ends ugly with Lynn.
I just hope dudes make some good money and gets out with his dignity, because when Lynn is involved its not a matter of if it goes bad, but when.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're not "his" oysters....

He relocated a guy from NO to prep and cook the oysters, hell ole boy even brought the oysters with him....... so basically Lynn is the $$ and face of the operation and is probably shorting the cook
Yeah that dude was selling his oysters under a bridge at Mardi Gras. I just wonder how its gonna end because it always ends ugly with Lynn.
I just hope dudes make some good money and gets out with his dignity, because when Lynn is involved its not a matter of if it goes bad, but when.
So he hired him and rebranded the product. Dude now cooking in Houston at an establishment instead of under a bridge. Sounds like he done made a come up. No different from someone starting a business then getting bought out.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So he hired him and rebranded the product. Dude now cooking in Houston at an establishment instead of under a bridge. Sounds like he done made a come up. No different from someone starting a business then getting bought out.
Is he really in an establishment or just under another bridge in a bigger city?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's got waaaaaaaaay more visibility for sure. Almeda is popping non-stop from Thursday to Sunday. So he's definitely came up for sure. People are ordering 6, 7, 8 dozen at a time non stop at $40 a pop. Seen it with my own eyes.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's got waaaaaaaaay more visibility for sure. Almeda is popping non-stop from Thursday to Sunday. So he's definitely came up for sure. People are ordering 6, 7, 8 dozen at a time non stop at $40 a pop. Seen it with my own eyes.

Iirc dude only runs it Fri and Sat or Fri through Sunday..... he still lives in N.O. and just does the oyster thing as a pop up shop for/with Lynn

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what happens when folks that are supposed to be about serving their customer and taking care of their employees start trying to stunt like celebs. I see this shit all the time in Atlanta. Cook my food, fake ass Rick Ross
Naw what you seeing is money laundering into a restaurant. So they don't care about the food or customer service.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had to quote myself. I called this shit before it happened. I knew Lynn was gonna steal dudes concept.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I had to quote myself. I called this shit before it happened. I knew Lynn was gonna steal dudes concept.

I wonder will all the people that was trying to blame the wife for corruption come out an say they were wrong and point out the correct culprit