Turkey Leg Hut is being sued by US Foods Inc. for $1.3 million

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Anytime someone starts saying a bunch of rhetoric and especially when they bring God into it, they are guilty as fuck!!!

We will see, but just on their actions alone, they come off super guilty and just overall suspect.

Example; My father used to cheat all time. This lame nigga never went to church, prayed....nothing!! As soon as he got caught cheating, he starting envoking God and religion. "Whatever I did is between me and my God"
Man.....Shut cho' corny ass up!!!!

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anytime someone starts saying a bunch of rhetoric and especially when they bring God into it, they are guilty as fuck!!!

We will see, but just on their actions alone, they come off super guilty and just overall suspect.

Example; My father used to cheat all time.
This lame nigga never went to church, prayed....nothing!! As soon as he got caught cheating, he starting envoking God and religion. "Whatever I did is between me and my God"

like father like son.

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Example; My father used to cheat all time. This lame nigga never went to church, prayed....nothing!! As soon as he got caught cheating, he starting envoking God and religion. "Whatever I did is between me and my God"

Dam let that hurt out Bruh...

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
Was that you that knew the homie Shai G., owner of Reggae Hut? Or was that somebody else?
I knew him as well. Used to have a spot called Muddi Waters back in the late 90s. Real popular for poets. I used to go all the time and I remember being excited about it because Mahogany Cafe had just up and closed. Muddi was the place and then one day it too just up and closed up. I have not seen Shagee in about ten years. Interesting dude.

jimmiewine

BGOL Patreon Investor
Was that you that knew the homie Shai G., owner of Reggae Hut? Or was that somebody else?
And Sha never owned the Reggae Hut back in the day; there was a previous owner before Marcus took over. One thing’s for sure about that block: Poppa Doc and J Nap has been at the Reggae Bodega forever! At least since the late 90s!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
And Sha never owned the Reggae Hut back in the day; there was a previous owner before Marcus took over. One thing’s for sure about that block: Poppa Doc and J Nap has been at the Reggae Bodega forever! At least since the late 90s!
Muddi Waters that was the coffee shop, right? Friday's they'd do the poetry night and have DJ Good Grief there before he got popular and moved on to 97.9? I might have mixed up the names but yeah Sha was a cool ass brotha...

jimmiewine

BGOL Patreon Investor
Muddi Waters that was the coffee shop, right? Friday's they'd do the poetry night and have DJ Good Grief there before he got popular and moved on to 97.9? I might have mixed up the names but yeah Sha was a cool ass brotha...
Actually the poetry was on Saturday night because I performed there and Good Grief was the DJ on both nights. As a matter of fact, Grief and I DJ’d together at another radio station. And as for Sha, he was cool and all I will say is that he definitely introduced me to the dark side of 3rd Ward when the poetry shows were over!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something fishy's definitely going on.

She can't say until Monday if they owe any money?

I smell:bullshit: going on and then this.

He responded in the comments of his other post. He says he's on a 20 year lease with the 1st option to buy but she doesn't want to sell to him.

He owns the other buildings/lots around TLH so there's no reason for him to move TLH from that area.

Last edited:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Actually the poetry was on Saturday night because I performed there and Good Grief was the DJ on both nights. As a matter of fact, Grief and I DJ’d together at another radio station. And as for Sha, he was cool and all I will say is that he definitely introduced me to the dark side of 3rd Ward when the poetry shows were over!
Bruh!!!
I'm over here SCREAMING!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Because i know EXACTLY what you talking about...

spider705

BGOL Investor
Oh yeah? Sha almost got me arrested one night fucking around with him!
Man...

One night me him and a friend of mine kicked out with him... started out with poetry and Good Grief DJ'ing, then the dildo show after the spot closed, and ended with us at 2bars.

Easily one of the best nights of young spider's life

jimmiewine

BGOL Patreon Investor
Man...

One night me him and a friend of mine kicked out with him... started out with poetry and Good Grief DJ'ing, then the dildo show after the spot closed, and ended with us at 2bars.

Easily one of the best nights of young spider's life
Sounds about right! Shit, one day I stepped in Muddi and no one was there but the place was open. I’m calling out to see if anyone is there and this mofo comes out the back of the kitchen because he’s banging some chick in there!

spider705

BGOL Investor
Sounds about right! Shit, one day I stepped in Muddi and no one was there but the place was open. I’m calling out to see if anyone is there and this mofo comes out the back of the kitchen because he’s banging some chick in there!
It went DOWN in that kitchen after hours...

I never ate or drank anything at that joint because I knew too much... had seen too much

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3:

I must have touched a nerve at one point w/ you.

You feel better now dickhead?
we all laughing at yo female rant, only person touched is you by your father.

gffgh.gif

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It's almost as if there's a pattern here...
Interesting

Shit ain’t making any sense to me bro. If I’m in the green operating my business and I owe people, I want to pay them. They are catalyst to my success. All this he say she say shit is unnecessary. Who gives a fuck what I pay my employees? What does that have to do with anything addressing the issue? Furthermore, who cares about your stupid ass cars dummy? The business is providing a lifestyle for you, make it right with your logistics chain. Then, you sound stupid by introducing more shit that has nothing to do with the issues you’re accused of. I don’t get it. Impress em with brilliance or bedazzle em with bullshit.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When it rains, it pours.
Another lawsuit.

So where are all the clown assed coons that were putting on their capes & in here telling folks they didn't know what they were talking about, or they were hating on successful black business people..lol Just as I kept stating in here these folks don't know what the hell they are doing & I can pretty much guarantee you that they were blowing through the money that was coming in. All these folks filing lawsuits can't be fake & all have damn agreements with the owners stating the debt. And in this most recent case they made $600k in payments so they can't dispute it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So where are all the clown assed coons that were putting on their capes & in here telling folks they didn't know what they were talking about, or they were hating on successful black business people..lol Just as I kept stating in here these folks don't know what the hell they are doing & I can pretty much guarantee you that they were blowing through the money that was coming in. All these folks filing lawsuits can't be fake & all have damn agreements with the owners stating the debt. And in this most recent case they made $600k in payments so they can't dispute it.

Honestly after reading this thread and the responses, everyone's a coon.

You're a coon if you question their business practices, and in your words you're a coon if you tell people TLH is being attacked and doing legitimate business.

So we're all coons!

tumblr_lq5t3s1ZTh1qjye1io1_400.gif