Turkey Leg Hut is being sued by US Foods Inc. for $1.3 million

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
what the fuck are these dumb ninjas doing?
does the wife have an excessive spending problem?
does the husband have a gambling problem?
something is up
all these businesses aren't lying on these fools

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So where are all the clown assed coons that were putting on their capes & in here telling folks they didn't know what they were talking about, or they were hating on successful black business people..lol Just as I kept stating in here these folks don't know what the hell they are doing & I can pretty much guarantee you that they were blowing through the money that was coming in. All these folks filing lawsuits can't be fake & all have damn agreements with the owners stating the debt. And in this most recent case they made $600k in payments so they can't dispute it.

Its sad what the Turkey Leg Hut is coming too. Dude is always catching a case. I think the beginning of the end for him was going to Rick Ross car show.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Pure ignorance. Liquidate the cars or they’ll do it for you! File bankruptcy or something! I’d rather continue to get long money by hocking my shit than to hold on to obvious liabilities. Or lease the cars out to car Shows, etc and get money off of em. Dude came across as intelligent for a hot min but he seriously isn’t that smart.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Dude say he got 75 plus old schools....sell them joints
That's what got me fam... why in the fuck do you need 75 cars this ain't Forza or GTA... then too you gotta think about the work he getting done on them cars... probably pushes them into the 6 figure range easily... easy to guess at minimum he's sitting on 5 million dollars invested in those cars... that shit blows my mind.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pure ignorance. Liquidate the cars or they’ll do it for you! File bankruptcy or something! I’d rather continue to get long money by hocking my shit than to hold on to obvious liabilities. Or lease the cars out to car Shows, etc and get money off of em. Dude came across as intelligent for a hot min but he seriously isn’t that smart.
:smh: so are you saying he is a plant?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hater lol
200_d.gif

shannon-sharpe-laugh-hard.gif

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's always the money that fucks up a business. I'm sure they were making mad bank, because I knew about this place from states away. Not wanting to pay your bills(taxes, vendors, employees, lease) always fucks up every business. They made it through the pandemic, but THIS is the thing that destroys a business.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
It will do you in every time. This is why I always tell my clients that paying for a good Bookkeeper and CPA is an important line item that you have to account for.

Some of these good CPAs might charge a grip, but it’s cheaper than the penalties you have to pay for not being on top of your financials.
man just buy a copy of quick books pro

how hard can it be

problem is niggas get greedy and spend money that supposed to go to bills and taxes

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have an opportunity to not pay, I would do it in a second because they are not coming out of pocket for you. Look at reparations or what they did to black farmers. Trust me, if they can find a way not to pay either wages, they will do it.

I have dealt with their cheap criminal conduct and this is my attitude now.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man just buy a copy of quick books pro

how hard can it be

problem is niggas get greedy and spend money that supposed to go to bills and taxes
I just posted about this exact thing below. Once they got super popular, they had to live a certain lifestyle. Using that money for optics instead of using it to open up another location or a food truck with the same hyped up product.