TV News: The Facts of Life revival was spoiled by a 'greedy b---h' costar, Mindy Cohn says: 'Devastated the rest of us'

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those bitches haven't been heard from since the '80s. Kim feels out here still doing shit. I'm not changing that talk to text error because I still want to feel on Kim
Tootie still innocent though
are-you-sure-about-this-ashley-banjo.gif

Kim-Fields-e1721848110351.jpg

Kim Fields Signs With IAG (EXCLUSIVE)

Kim Fields has signed with Independent Artist Group (IAG) for theatrical, literary and directing representation, Variety has learned exclusively.

Fields continued to be represented by Art Rutter, founder of Critical Mass Management, who also serves as her producing partner, and JCPR. Fields is represented by Innovative Artists for commercials and endorsements.

Fields originally broke out as an actress, with roles on iconic series like “Good Times,” “Diff’rent Strokes,” “The Facts of Life,” and “Living Single.” Her recent acting credits include the Netflix comedy series “The Upshaws,” which will conclude its run with its upcoming fifth season. She also starred in the indie film “The Gutter,” which premiered earlier this year at SXSW.

Fields has also found great success as a director and producer, having helmed over 160 episodes of television to date, with one of her earliest directing credits being on “Living Single.” She has directed multiple episodes of “The Upshaws” as well in addition to starring and serving as a consulting producer. She has also directed on shows like “Insecure,” “Extended Family,” “Haus of Vicious,” “All The Queen’s Men,” “The Ms. Pat Show,” and “That Girl Lay Lay.” She was an executive producer on “Haus of Vicious” and a consulting producer on “All the Queen’s Men.” Fields directed nearly 100 episodes of Tyler Perry’s shows “House of Payne” and “Meet the Browns.”

She previously co-wrote the story, executive produced, and starred in the Paramount+ film “Adventures in Christmasing” and executive produced and starred in “You Light Up My Christmas” for Lifetime.

Looks like SOMEBODY wants to be in the Tootie business :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

my-cousin-vinny-are-you-sure.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
are-you-sure-about-this-ashley-banjo.gif

Kim-Fields-e1721848110351.jpg

Kim Fields Signs With IAG (EXCLUSIVE)

Kim Fields has signed with Independent Artist Group (IAG) for theatrical, literary and directing representation, Variety has learned exclusively.

Fields continued to be represented by Art Rutter, founder of Critical Mass Management, who also serves as her producing partner, and JCPR. Fields is represented by Innovative Artists for commercials and endorsements.

Fields originally broke out as an actress, with roles on iconic series like “Good Times,” “Diff’rent Strokes,” “The Facts of Life,” and “Living Single.” Her recent acting credits include the Netflix comedy series “The Upshaws,” which will conclude its run with its upcoming fifth season. She also starred in the indie film “The Gutter,” which premiered earlier this year at SXSW.

Fields has also found great success as a director and producer, having helmed over 160 episodes of television to date, with one of her earliest directing credits being on “Living Single.” She has directed multiple episodes of “The Upshaws” as well in addition to starring and serving as a consulting producer. She has also directed on shows like “Insecure,” “Extended Family,” “Haus of Vicious,” “All The Queen’s Men,” “The Ms. Pat Show,” and “That Girl Lay Lay.” She was an executive producer on “Haus of Vicious” and a consulting producer on “All the Queen’s Men.” Fields directed nearly 100 episodes of Tyler Perry’s shows “House of Payne” and “Meet the Browns.”

She previously co-wrote the story, executive produced, and starred in the Paramount+ film “Adventures in Christmasing” and executive produced and starred in “You Light Up My Christmas” for Lifetime.

Looks like SOMEBODY wants to be in the Tootie business :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

my-cousin-vinny-are-you-sure.gif

Yup - she was ALWAYS in the tootsie business rightfully so.

Word to her Mama (go look it up)

She has ALWAYS been steady working.

She didn't NEED this revival and wouldn't take a low ball offer.

But unlike her OTHER two co stars we ain't NEVER EVER IN HER WHOLE CAREER hear she was foul.

So after CLASSIC HIT SERIES IN A ROW UNLIKE HER CO STARS with a flawless record...

ALSO DIRECTING a classic series

Currently on a hit series...

Just cause stay puft marshmallow chick sideway cowardly implies someone is guilty - it's the black girl?

So black excellence automatically means she had to stab others in the back?

Ms. Fields signed with a prominent talent agency because she is a prominent talent.

Bro don't make me put you back on ignore.

If Mrs. Garrett was still alive?

she would have shoved a scooter pie in her mouth and said stfu Nat.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

And look how these bitter salty stale cacs went IMMEDIATELY after the black girl...

No matter WHAT proof the white women herself gave...

Hate on Tootie.

So their favorite show of all time might be the first young black girl they ever saw in a positive light on tv...

But their inferior DNA just couldn't fight it.

Devil sh*t

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
ICYMI - Kim's moms had been in the business for decades. Best believe Kim knows there are layers to this shit. Especially if you're a Black actress. She knows how to move.

I agree with those who have been appalled that the first one everybody thought of was the black girl.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And look how these bitter salty stale cacs went IMMEDIATELY after the black girl...

No matter WHAT proof the white women herself gave...

Hate on Tootie.

So their favorite show of all time might be the first young black girl they ever saw in a positive light on tv...

But their inferior DNA just couldn't fight it.

Devil sh*t
When I first heard the story, I thought it was Nancy McKeon, even though I had no real reason for believing it, I never even thought about Fields, even though, thinking it was her actually makes the most sense. I think the people that thought it might be Fields, probably thought so because she's had the most success in the business since the show ended, and was in a better position to hold out, if she wanted to. For example, if years ago there was an idea to revive Welcome Back Kotter, and word got out that one cast member was holding out for more money and making demands, no one would think it was Lawerance Hilton Jacobs. Since the show ended, Travolta has earned probably five times as much as the other cast members combined, so just like Fields, he would have been in better position to just walk away if he didn't get what he wanted.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When I first heard the story, I thought it was Nancy McKeon, even though I had no real reason for believing it, I never even thought about Fields, even though, thinking it was her actually makes the most sense. I think the people that thought it might be Fields, probably thought so because she's had the most success in the business since the show ended, and was in a better position to hold out, if she wanted to. For example, if years ago there was an idea to revive Welcome Back Kotter, and word got out that one cast member was holding out for more money and making demands, no one would think it was Lawerance Hilton Jacobs. Since the show ended, Travolta has earned probably five times as much as the other cast members combined, so just like Fields, he would have been in better position to just walk away if he didn't get what he wanted.

Great example...

But bro real talk?

Hi there.

We ALL KNEW THAT NEGRO WOULD DO THAT.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Real talk I thought it was Joe too and she was my low key favorite

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Blair thought she was getting her own spinoff? She is buggin.

I don't remember that. But ok. Show is mad old. No one was interested in a continuation of the Facts of Life.

it makes sense becuz after they did the live FOL show and she showed up looking not that much different from the original show... everyone made a big deal about it...so it would make sense she would try to leverage it.

But the only way I could figure the rest of them being pissed off that she was trying to broker a spinoff deal would be that it would fuck up the collective bargaining the 4 of them could do with whatever network wanted to work with them. Her spinoff deal could be leveraged against the rest of them.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I mean there IS levels to their popularity...the two most popular and favorite would be tootie and blair..the less popular would be jo and natalie. Them standing together gets gives them all coverage...but once its understood one could break away then the other 3 are that much weaker especially the least popular in the group.

Lets be honest...of the four..Blair is John Lennon, Tootie is Paul McCartney, Jo is George Harrison and Natalie is Ringo :giggle: sure Ringo has his fans but...you know:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :giggle:

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

it makes sense becuz after they did the live FOL show and she showed up looking not that much different from the original show... everyone made a big deal about it...so it would make sense she would try to leverage it.

But the only way I could figure the rest of them being pissed off that she was trying to broker a spinoff deal would be that it would fuck up the collective bargaining the 4 of them could do with whatever network wanted to work with them. Her spinoff deal could be leveraged against the rest of them.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I mean there IS levels to their popularity...the two most popular and favorite would be tootie and blair..the less popular would be jo and natalie. Them standing together gets gives them all coverage...but once its understood one could break away then the other 3 are that much weaker especially the least popular in the group.

Fred Berry thought What's Happening Now couldn't work without Rerun. He was shown the door. Berry wanted more money and a production deal.