Rising Star
Platinum Member
HLBuMGV.gif
FytCbdkXoAA1r6m

:cool:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Ok works for you, i guess you have to be logged in to your Twitter. I tried to click the link using a different browser and it didn't work
If I click the link it works but it doesn't embed on here. I'm seeing that happening with a lot of twitter posts. Some embed while others say "this tweet is unavailable" and you have to click on it to see it.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Logged out of Twitter the link doesn't work.
Logged in works fine. This is only an issue with NSFW links.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
When you go to embed a link and get the message below it means the post won't show when embedded.

HLoWeQR.png

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Twitter never works when you post NSFW content on BGOL which is why i stopped posting adult content.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Logged out of Twitter the link doesn't work.
Logged in works fine. This is only an issue with NSFW links.
It's not just NSFW, I've posted just news tweets and it shows then maybe later not even 30 mins I see the post look like the OP here.
When you go to embed a link and get the message below it means the post won't show when embedded.

HLoWeQR.png
On mobile, you don't see that. There's no warning.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Has this issue been resolved?
I'm still getting "THIS TWEET IS UNAVAILABLE" on those who post Twitter pages?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Code:
https://x.com/RetroBlackENT/status/1814450150720581709?t=8YbRGWIpGBVHou301lDJhg&s=09

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
This has been explained before in another thread. Adult content on Twitter/X can no longer be embedded on forums. Also, there are some posters on YouTube, Twitter & Instagram, who have their settings adjusted to not allow their posts to be embedded on other websites.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
U fault
This has been explained before in another thread. Adult content on Twitter/X can no longer be embedded on forums. Also, there are some posters on YouTube, Twitter & Instagram, who have their settings adjusted to not allow their posts to be embedded on other websites.
My fault,you're right. I thought I could still at least try it out. But things without adult content, I no longer have a issue sharing Twitter content.