typical racist

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop embarrassing yourself, OP. So, you and that MAGA turd your follow, thought that SKIT from Comedian Walter Masterson was real? :lol:

SERIOUSLY??? :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :giggle:

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
so was he wrong or not that the democrat was racist? LOL.

The extremes you go to act like your white folks aren't just as bad.
I would give an honest answer but you're either a trump tard, a troll, or a fucking idiot.

I don't care to waste time on any of the above.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I would give an honest answer but you're either a trump tard, a troll, or a fucking idiot.

that's a long winded way of saying you don't want to answer so you say stuff that has no relevance to my question because he was right.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The black guy is one of Trump's good ones.
I could argue the same for every black Democrat.

so was he wrong or right that this "lib" is racist?

Why are you so deeply entrenched in believing white folks care about you? Yall got to break out of this slave mind so we can progress and stop waiting around for them to lift us up.

wake the fuck up. They both play for the same team.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could argue the same for every black Democrat.

so was he wrong or right that this "lib" is racist?

Why are you so deeply entrenched in believing white folks care about you? Yall got to break out of this slave mind so we can progress and stop waiting around for them to lift us up.

wake the fuck up. They both play for the same team.

Bruh they laugh at how they can run the same playbook over and over .

Ignore us for three years.

Then act like we exist till the election is over.

Then ignore us for three years..

They think we all stupid and have low IQ:
Because

Of these simple types of beings amongst us..

We want tangibles for our votes.

They can keep the concerts and ballons

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

so was he wrong or not that the democrat was racist? LOL.

The extremes you go to act like your white folks aren't just as bad.

that's a long winded way of saying you don't want to answer so you say stuff that has no relevance to my question because he was right.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

so you double down on protecting the racist by inserting another white boy that you think is telling you the truth?

LOL

you can't make this shit up. white worshipping house niggas need to learn to be free.

It was racist. Period. I don't care what some white man says to change that fact.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so you double down on protecting the racist by inserting another white boy that you think is telling you the truth?

LOL

you can't make this shit up. white worshipping house niggas need to learn to be free.

It was racist. Period. I don't care what some white man says to change that fact.

You don't understand how much these people worship white.
If you did, you'd never even waste your time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LOL

dwight maine was actually sonning that wayward kneegrow and his fuzzy racist math....

democrats always get the MOST SUS spineless kneegrows to be thier

puppet..

NOT MY PARTY!!!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For reals. Niggaz defending white racists and trying to silence the black men that say different. These soft niggaz are weird.

I don't think they're actually even black.

Anyways fuck them! I'm just making fun of how absurd they sound.