Tyrese Celebrates Receiving His Doctorate: 'Dr. Gibson Is Here'

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

Tyrese Celebrates Receiving His Doctorate: 'Dr. Gibson Is Here'

Tyrese has become the latest in a string of celebrities to be honored by Leaders Esteem Christian Bible University, an “online bible university” that awarded the actor and singer an honoroary Doctorate of Philosophy in Humanitarianism on Sunday (August 25).

According to the school’s website, this is not a degree they give out to regular students. They do offer one similarly-named course of study, a Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Counseling.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Salty Ass Niggas
The phenomenon of "salty" behavior, characterized by feelings of resentment, irritation, or bitterness often triggered by perceived slights or failures, has gained significant attention in contemporary social psychology. This dissertation explores the underlying cognitive and emotional processes that contribute to such responses, particularly focusing on how individual differences in self-esteem, social comparison, and resilience play a role. Through a combination of quantitative surveys, experimental manipulation, and in-depth qualitative interviews, this research aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the triggers, expressions, and social consequences of salty behavior, with implications for improving interpersonal dynamics and mental well-being in both personal and professional settings.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Congrats but imma have a hard time calling this mofo Dr. Gibson.
He will forever be Jodie to me.

J/k
Do your thing brah!

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In recent years, the institution has given out comparable honors to Tyrese’s. Big-name recipients have included Raheem DeVaughn, Bobby Brown, Yo Yo, TS Madison, Scarface, and more.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely not letting him operate on me.

giphy.gif

And yes I know that it's just an honorary doctorate :lol:

I'm really not sure why people accept those or are happy to receive them?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can get a doctorate degree with a high GPA but fail when you leave college.

There are a ton of doctoral graduates that I have mentioned on here that are failures. They can repeat a theory or mimic me, but they have not reached the level of self awareness to advance human knowledge on their own.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Name of the game/scam...is to offer free honorary doctorates to lower level/has been stars..just to attract actual payin smucks. All in gods name...?

Only thing I hate about it is, mindsets like Tyrese who are over opinionated will have his fans thinking he's some type of high esteemed authority

they should listen to and be lead by no matter how outrageous or stupid the commentary coming out of his mouth is.

"The Culture" loves to trauma bond and take on bs that doesn't belong to them and act as if it's their experience too.

All he gotta do is quote some bible scripture couch his own celebrity privilege and experience into it and all of a sudden it's the gospel everyone

should be following or be seen as falling short.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Tyrese on a strong media run for his new album, he knows the game.

Breakfast Club just put up his short film, never seen that done.