U.S. Military Cleared To Use Lethal Force Against Americans... So It Begins

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
We have the Sheriffs, Police, and other agencies who already "manage" us with threats, force, and fear.
Well, it looks likes the Department of Defense may be asked to give these agencies help under "certain" conditions. And under these conditions, they can use lethal force against us... the citizens.

Look up "DoD Directive 5240.01"... then make up your own mind.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
This seems to be enacted in order to prevent another January 6th should the need arise which I wouldn't have a problem with if thats the case.
Huh???

You don't think that the regular police are enough? If they would have had more cops on duty, January 6th would not have happened. Why not call up the National Guard ahead of time?

You think that they need to create a new Directive in order to prevent something like a run on the Capitol? Naw... remember that that is a Federal Directive, which is nation wide. It's not just for DC. I think this one will come with some far reaching tentacles.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
This seems to be enacted in order to prevent another January 6th should the need arise which I wouldn't have a problem with if thats the case.
The problem is that is blatantly disregards posse commatatus which is what keeps the military from engaging in law enforcement in the first place.

Usually only our most secret special operators can get around this and even then ONLY when the target is an American and has been cleared as a target at the highest levels. Usually this never sees the light of day except when it’s deemed good press.

This will just allow anyone to say they need military support and they get it, for almost any perceived threat.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah well just because they issue it

Don't mean muthafuckas gonna listen .

It's a whole new day.

And beta pussies will no longer be able

To talk shit and hide behind a military..

Once the military on whole realize they been

Taken over by a satanic force...

Things will officially flip on its head

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor

It's a whole new day.

I don’t know how to respond to this other than to say I hope a lot of people take notice and wake up.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The problem is that is blatantly disregards posse comitatus which is what keeps the military from engaging in law enforcement in the first place.

Usually only our most secret special operators can get around this and even then ONLY when the target is an American and has been cleared as a target at the highest levels. Usually this never sees the light of day except when it’s deemed good press.

This will just allow anyone to say they need military support and they get it, for almost any perceived threat.
before this - to your knowledge - could the executive branch authorise posse comitatus for non- special operators without declaring marshal law and suspending habeas corpus?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

It's a whole new day.

You know what? I believe that they've issued it because the know that most people are followers, and these people will follow almost any order that a superior officer gives them.

I know some will not obey, but most will.

They'll use the line, "I was just following orders."

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don’t know how to respond to this other than to say I hope a lot of people take notice and wake up.
imo - this is a direct reaction to the supreme court's immunity ruling for trump AND the frequency of trump and his supporters insinuating or plainly predicting violence if trump loses

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what? I believe that they've issued it because the know that most people are followers, and these people will follow almost any order that a superior officer gives them.

I know some will not obey, but most will.

They'll use the line, "I was just following orders."

Yeah but whose to say that "superior officer"

Won't flip the script and join team good

Over team evil ..??

And send the troops after the true demonic

War mongers ...the true anti Chris's

Man listen....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey folks about protecting all children

Are gonna link up..once we realize enmasse

How there is a war on the minds hearts

Bodies and souls of our children

And the traditional holy family structure...

It's going to push all the bullshit like race aside..

As Team Good triumphs over

Team evil....

And Satanist that infiltrated our country

Will be exposed and dealt with .

No matter what they look like...

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Yeah but whose to say that "superior officer"

Won't flip the script and join team good

Over team evil ..??

Good point. I remember during Katrina, these army troops were told to not let anyone cross this bridge.

A Black Colonel came through and saw that the troops were ready to fire on the people, and he basically chastised the troops for even thinking about firing on American Citizens on American soil.

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Good point. I remember during Katrina, these army troops were told to not let anyone cross this bridge.

A Black Colonel came through and saw that the troops were ready to fire on the people, and he basically chastised the troops for even thinking about firing on American Citizens on American soil.
My Bad, he was Lt. General Russel Honoré...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah he got the memo they were hunting

Us down during Katrina.

And shit really came to a halt when Kanye called out Bush on national TV .

He literally saved hundreds of lives by

Speaking out..

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is pure bullshit. If anybody should know the true nature of whites it should be blacks in America. But the national guards have been bringing in ammo and weapons for years. Some people have asked the government what the hell is this all about. We watched Erik Prince state that if blacks cannot govern themselves then they was going to have to colonize them all over again.
What is sad is the ability to keep the masses so weak and in such proverty while they lock the earth down. They will not take any chance of another Jesus getting in their business and exposing stuff.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Huh???

You don't think that the regular police are enough? If they would have had more cops on duty, January 6th would not have happened. Why not call up the National Guard ahead of time?

You think that they need to create a new Directive in order to prevent something like a run on the Capitol? Naw... remember that that is a Federal Directive, which is nation wide. It's not just for DC. I think this one will come with some far reaching tentacles.
The regular police? Nigga are YOU aight? You have no grasp of history. Like completely clueless.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
B
Yeah he got the memo they were hunting

Us down during Katrina.

And shit really came to a halt when Kanye called out Bush on national TV .

He literally saved hundreds of lives by

Speaking out..
Black water was in New Orleans during that time also. They were racing up and down the streets in vehicles people have never seen before. Also they had weapons nobody has ever seen before.
Also the national guard and the sheriff dept. went door to door compencationing weapons. But gave the whites up on Algier street the green light to kill blacks at will. Katrina was another practice of black genocide in America.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
The regular police? Nigga are YOU aight? You have no grasp of history. Like completely clueless.
No Nigga, are you aight? I've seen a guy steal some cigarettes and a thousand police officers show up... regular police officers. Hell, they killed a man for selling loose cigarettes. Yet, they didn't want to fire when the Capitol was being attacked.

How come that many cops can't show up at the Capitol? This Directive is not needed, it's wanted. They are preparing to do some low-down shit. They're trying to make it seems as though the regular police forces are under-gunned and ill prepared. If they are ill prepared then why they Hell are they out there patrolling?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
How could Trump do this to us?
giphy.gif

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
No Nigga, are you aight? I've seen a guy steal some cigarettes and a thousand police officers show up... regular police officers. Hell, they killed a man for selling loose cigarettes. Yet, they didn't want to fire when the Capitol was being attacked.

How come that many cops can't show up at the Capitol? This Directive is not needed, it's wanted. They are preparing to do some low-down shit. They're trying to make it seems as though the regular police forces are under-gunned and ill prepared. If they are ill prepared then why they Hell are they out there patrolling?
Lmao. Are you making my case or yours? Damn broski.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor