U.S. Postal Service is hiring nationwide, Veterans and families get preference.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this. Figured it could help some people here.

Thanks bruh!! Im going to look into this.. I retired at 50 and Im bored to death, the HR lady told me that was going to happen.. I need something to keep me busy!! Anyway, Great post, this should be a sticky(is that what they call it)!!!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i worked @ the PO during the pandemic..... 6 days a week for 12 hrs per day... before I read the rules.
they will work you like a slave. You want to apply for a clerk position. easiest job... mail carrier is the hardest. you cant miss a day for 90 days... the last 10 days will be like a hell week....

some locations are better than others. you gotta be vaccinated

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
i worked @ the PO during the pandemic..... 6 days a week for 12 hrs per day... before I read the rules.
they will work you like a slave. You want to apply for a clerk position. easiest job... mail carrier is the hardest. you cant miss a day for 90 days... the last 10 days will be like a hell week....

Can you do seasonal? Or just be an indie contractor? Pls answer soon. It's 4 PM and this fake Baileys is fucking me up.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Can you do seasonal? Or just be an indie contractor? Pls answer soon. It's 4 PM and this fake Baileys is fucking me up.
nope!
what you can do is get hired .. I STRONGLY recommend the clerk position or maybe mail handler both are EARLY morning positions... clerks start @ 1 am some come in @ 4 am.... depends on the station... mail handlers come in around 5 am...
do the 90 days then after that... resign when you need to bounce do not quit. if you resign you can always come back if you did good work.
the plant has the most hoes.... but you do the most work! you have no choice in station assignments just the borough that you select when you apply.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What they pay you for that?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
More job openings

Stupid motherfucker that’s a fed charge… that pretty much eliminates a lot of employment opportunities once released from the feds.. I remember back in the 90s when 1 of our childhood friends got caught stealing packages working for the post office.. we all thought he was a dumb motherfucker for that. They was nice cause he didn’t have a prior record and had a highschool diploma so they didn’t throw the book at him but he obviously was fired and pretty much put on a list to never be able to work certain government careers.. nig pretty much never recovered from that.. dude probably could’ve been retired by now sitting on some nice money and retirement checks