U takin her to the game ? She Field Level/Court Side or Nose Bleed?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
436150163_430527699631383_6525107729633240908_n.jpg

:sleazy:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
its the little sista who stands out to me
hoes become heroes if you dont teach them young
Damn al you don’t have to look at it that negative.. lil girl looking at an “entertainer”.. you prob could of put any celeb in that pic and that girl would of looked at her that way possibly.. chick prob was excited to see somebody she seen across her tv screen.. parenting should easily over rule any of that.. you shouldn’t be losing to a court jester on the idiot box.. that court jester don’t feed, provide shelter, teach, etc your kid so you shouldn’t lose to them..my 2 cents..if you losing to them than there was a bigger issue

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn al you don’t have to look at it that negative.. lil girl looking at an “entertainer”.. you prob could of put any celeb in that pic and that girl would of looked at her that way possibly.. chick prob was excited to see somebody she seen across her tv screen.. parenting should easily over rule any of that.. you shouldn’t be losing to a court jester on the idiot box.. that court jester don’t feed, provide shelter, teach, etc your kid so you shouldn’t lose to them..my 2 cents..if you losing to them than there was a bigger issue
This is an age old argument. Sometimes its what you are saying concerning parenting. Sometimes it goes a different way.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@slam I was at a Heat game one time and I looked over at the next section of seating and saw this baaaaaaaad chocolate joint. :eek2: Just the type I like. Beautiful smile and eyes.
:flyingkiss:
I saw her stand up and she had on jeans and her hips was just banging.
:inlove:
I kept looking over and then I seen who she was there with...bro.....the dude looked exactly like me.
:eek:
On some long lost twin or doppelganger type shit. It was creepy. Sometimes you see someone you favor or someone will say you favor this person but this was just crazy. I never seen nothing like that before.
:oops:
:beammeup:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@slam I was at a Heat game one time and I looked over at the next section of seating and saw this baaaaaaaad chocolate joint. :eek2: Just the type I like. Beautiful smile and eyes.
:flyingkiss:
I saw her stand up and she had on jeans and her hips was just banging.
:inlove:
I kept looking over and then I seen who she was there with...bro.....the dude looked exactly like me.
:eek:
On some long lost twin or doppelganger type shit. It was creepy. Sometimes you see someone you favor or someone will say you favor this person but this was just crazy. I never seen nothing like that before.
:oops:
:beammeup:

2dalylu.gif

qCjaIq.jpg