UCF stadium be rocking, this shit is live

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm not into college football like that.

I'll watch fro time to time.
I was in it heavy years back when Cam was at Auburn and Reggie Bush/ Pete Carroll USC says. I’m just getting back into it…. Since Deion went to Jackson St.
I didn’t attend games here in there, but wasn’t staying up watching every game, interviews and highlight like now.

I gotta get to UCF and see that stadium then make it to Boulder to watch Colorado at home

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm from NC, I had an uncle who played for Eastern Kentucky in the early 80's. We went see him play against UCF. I was 13 and all I can remember how cold it was that night. It was probably in the upper 20's.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm from NC, I had an uncle who played for Eastern Kentucky in the early 80's. We went see him play against UCF. I was 13 and all I can remember how cold it was that night. It was probably in the upper 20's.
Global warming have taken care of that

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started watching college football in 1983. I've been to 32 different stadiums and I just love the pageantry, passion and tradition of college football. I want to attend as many games in as many different places as I possibly can...The best tailgating and Gameday atmosphere i've seen was LSU and the worst by far was Georgia Tech. GT was like attending a football seminar smh...

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I started watching college football in 1983. I've been to 32 different stadiums and I just love the pageantry, passion and tradition of college football. I want to attend as many games in as many different places as I possibly can...The best tailgating and Gameday atmosphere i've seen was LSU and the worst by far was Georgia Tech. GT was like attending a football seminar smh...
LSU’s Gameday atmosphere is top notch,

Their recruiting center/meals for game is top notch also….

You ain’t eating no pizza, hotdogs and burgers like them other school prices for us…

I’m sure things have changed on other campus now but mannn that shit was pathetic

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LSU’s Gameday atmosphere is top notch,

Their recruiting center/meals for game is top notch also….

You ain’t eating no pizza, hotdogs and burgers like them other school prices for us…

I’m sure things have changed on other campus now but mannn that shit was pathetic
Forgive me, I was celebrating my CANES stomping a mudhole in the Gators ass :giggle: (I know they suck but it's a rivalry lol)...I haven't gotten a chance to see many of these schools facilities, most of my experiences have been with the fans/tailgating etc. I would love to have that type of access...Side note: When Napier is fired, I'd be surprised if Florida doesn't make a real play for Deion....They have Lagway and that freshman back #13 and his style of recruiting might be more effective in FL...