UFC 288: Sterling vs Cejudo

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elite wrestling pedigree for Cejudo, as noted in thread.

Sterling has height and reach on him, and solid BJJ skills. Gonna be interesting to see their grappling exchanges and defensive awareness when they tie up.
Yeah...It will be an interesting fight. Curious to see how the first few minutes go.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have Gilbert winning this fight by KO, but I think it's going to be a banger!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah if Aljo is unable to wrestle or grapple, it’s a wrap.

I hope he doesn’t get one of his kicks caught. Cejudo will eat that up for a takedown.

Likewise, if Sterling gets his back it is over. Sterling is legit. Took out Sandhagen in just over a minute a few yrs ago and Sand’s a bad dude in his own right. Sterling with plenty of confidence coming in. Gotta love it.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he doesn’t get one of his kicks caught. Cejudo will eat that up for a takedown.

Likewise, if Sterling gets his back it is over. Sterling is legit. Took out Sandhagen in just over a minute a few yrs ago and Sand’s a bad dude in his own right. Sterling with plenty of confidence coming in. Gotta love it.
:lol: @ his kicks, you can see it from a mile away.

Every one of his high kicks have been blocked or just misses.

My concern is Aljo being too amped like he was in his first fight with Yan.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
:lol: @ his kicks, you can see it from a mile away.

Every one of his high kicks have been blocked or just misses.

My concern is Aljo being too amped like he was in his first fight with Yan.

Agreed. The pace he set in the 1st fight was too difficult to maintain over 25 mins.

His strategy in 2nd fight was more suitable.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
off topic... UFC will never be the same if Buffer leaves his position being a ring announcer.