Unaired portions from Donald Trumps RNC speech.....

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
If you look at the World as it relates to ameriKKKa, this country is the Evil Empire.

Military bases all over the world. Yet not a single foreign country has any military bases on USA soil.
True in the sense that they don't have their own bases but we do have french, german, aussie, dutch and UK forces stationed in the states. I won't dispute your statement except for that minor correction.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True in the sense that they don't have their own bases but we do have french, german, aussie, dutch and UK forces stationed in the states. I won't dispute your statement except for that minor correction.
bases....not stationed.
top 5....

5. France

Overseas Military Bases: 5

4. Russia

Overseas Military Bases: 12

3. Saudi Arabia

Overseas Military Bases: 21

2. United Kingdom

Overseas Military Bases: 60

1. United States

Overseas Military Bases: 759

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
If you look at the World as it relates to ameriKKKa, this country is the Evil Empire.

Military bases all over the world. Yet not a single foreign country has any military bases on USA soil.

Although I am also not disagreeing w you, pound for pound my friend here may make a legitimate argument.

article_Queen_Elizabeth_II_of_New_Zealand_Julian_Calder_for_Governor-General_of_New_Zealand.jpg

Carry on……..

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I would argue that we need intermediate staging based to force project into any potential theater in every corner of the world. But I would be lying, partially.

Some of these places can be mothballed but I assure you Russia would move into them. Sort of a catch 22 for the US now.

Too much shit talking and we cant keep to ourselves anymore. These forward locations allow us to keep looking over our back because of our mouth running the last 80 years.