Unbelievable crash, splits BMW, driver dying in one half, passenger puts on makeup in other half!!!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah... She's not a gold digger.... Probably a working girl pissed because she won't be getting paid. She's on the phone with her pimp... He's probably telling her to run Dudes pockets :smh:
hmmmmmm.....maybe, you do have a point...., 'cause she don't give a fuk.....on the real. She probably had a client in a half an hour, make up gotta be tight....

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
retrograde amnesia (RA) is a loss of memory-access to events that occurred, or information that was learned, before an injury or the onset of a disease.[1] It tends to negatively affect episodic, autobiographical, and declarative memory while usually keeping procedural memory intact with no difficulty for learning new knowledge. RA can be temporally graded or more permanent based on the severity of its cause and is usually consistent with Ribot's Law: where subjects are more likely to lose memories closer to the traumatic incident than more remote memories.[2] The type of information that is forgotten can be very specific, like a single event, or more general, resembling generic amnesia. It is not to be confused withanterograde amnesia, which deals with the inability to form new memories following the onset of an injury or disease.

This is what i think is going on here! you literally forget every minute after a severe head injury

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
broad was like i never been in a beamer b4 and i want to get most out of my first experience even if pedro dying back there..a lil bit a death ain't goin to ruin my moment... bout to take some selfies and tell my friends i'm in that new transformer edition..1 min it's a car the next it's a casket w,ent from having a roof to a drop top to a drop driver, bitches gonna be mad at me

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn, someone forgot to take a couple of fucks from home that morning because she had zero to give.

Most bizarre case of no fucks give that I have ever seen.

She's on some Wonder Woman shit:

K-wonder-w.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....If I was in a car that looked like Optimist Prime got a hold of it I think I would probably be in a state of shock maybe not to the point of doing what she was doing but to the point where I wouldn't move til someone came and moved me.At least she had on her seatbelt.