UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is crazy

first I scrolled back to check what the thread title is
"

UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024"​

okay, so
an issue with ppl thousand miles away removed from any issue u claim to care about in the land called USA & its issues?
what's the correlation?

but we already know u cant help urself & u expose what u & ur hategroup are all about with every post, this is lovely !keep it goin

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This clown is saying Isaac Hayes family doesn’t have a right to sue Trump for illegally using their father’s music. How did I once support this clown. I will pay someone and ship them the z-list dvds I bought from this clown. Check the comments. People are turning on him.

Isn't this the same bitch nigga that would go on a hissy fit if he caught someone bootlegging his Hidden Colors DVDs on the street?

Damn that Trump piss flavored cool aid must be scrumptious to him :smh:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This clown is saying Isaac Hayes family doesn’t have a right to sue Trump for illegally using their father’s music. How did I once support this clown. I will pay someone and ship them the z-list dvds I bought from this clown. Check the comments. People are turning on him.

Yeah DOJ please do your job. He is getting paid by the Russians.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

It's not just you.

I remember the board was hyping dude up when he was doing his Mack shtick and talking about how his book had some next level game so I ordered it just to see.

That book had the most basic, common sense shit that you've heard a million times (females like a man who always smells good type bullshit.)

I felt like such a sucka for buying that shit. When I threw it out I made sure it was at the bottom of the can so nobody could see it.

Yeah DOJ please do your job. He is getting paid by the Russians.

He's so childish and corny in addition to being misinformed that I am confused as to how these dudes still seem to idolize him and take his word/opinion as gospel.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Tim Pool/Tenet Media story is obviously fascinating. But... An FBI affidavit unsealed this week says the Russians are maintaining an active list of 2,800 influencers, 600 of whom are in the US The FBI has not released the list Who else is on it?

Is that you Tariq???????? Are you a RUSSIAN SHILL?????

This goes to the ADOS woman too. Are you a RUSSIAN SHILL???

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this is really a big problem for that crowd, then why don't they stop whining and run for office themselves?
Those kind of people never get any political traction. In America it takes money to win, not good intentions. The people that need the good politicians the most don't have money. The people that have money buy the dirtiest politicians. "why don't you run yourself" sounds good but it's not realistic in this system.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They wont address Taharka or the point he made in this video
they wont address Brandon panAfricanismstrikesBack
they wont address all the many AfricanAmerican youtubers who expose & go at him
but they will post pictures about Africans /black immigrants & spew their xenophobic garbage disguised as advocacy

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :roflmao:Russia Russia Russia Russia
of course xenophobia & dehumanizing comments towards black woman who simply said she's proud to be of Haitian descent is funny to you

THE LEGACY of FBA ADOS
all the American born & raised sister said was she was proud of her Haitian heritage , not one word did she say about anybody or anything else.. it got so bad she had to lock off comments.
.. \

again, why is she being called a "tether" ?