UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course xenophobia & dehumanizing comments towards black woman who simply said she's proud to be of Haitian descent is funny to you

THE LEGACY of FBA ADOS
all the American born & raised sister said was she was proud of her Haitian heritage , not one word did she say about anybody or anything else.. it got so bad she had to lock off comments.
.. \

again, why is she being called a "tether" ?

wtf that got to do with Russia’

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course xenophobia & dehumanizing comments towards black woman who simply said she's proud to be of Haitian descent is funny to you

THE LEGACY of FBA ADOS
all the American born & raised sister said was she was proud of her Haitian heritage , not one word did she say about anybody or anything else.. it got so bad she had to lock off comments.
.. \

again, why is she being called a "tether" ?

Someone in the comments called FBA/ADOS 'nigga Indians' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone in the comments called FBA/ADOS 'nigga Indians' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So does that make (carribeans) West Indians, west nigga Indians.
:rolleyes:
parallel-universe.gif

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
republican that introduced the reparations bill in Cali Playing chess. By exposing democrats in hope to get them removed because they are the majority seats.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

it always comes down to attacking black immigrants & Africans!

it never comes to addressing the countless AfricanAmericans who expose tariq & Yvette & those who denounce both fba & ados , black Americans who denounce & never adopt Tariq's or Yvette acronym identifier,
it always come down to attacking black immigrants & africans , even tho ur hate movement started its grift from day 1 by attacking Africans.. u keep exposing urselves for what ur movement is all about

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

it always comes down to attacking black immigrants & Africans!

it never comes to addressing the countless AfricanAmericans who expose tariq & Yvette & those who denounce both fba & ados , black Americans who denounce & never adopt Tariq's or Yvette acronym identifier,
it always come down to attacking black immigrants & africans , even tho ur hate movement started its grift from day 1 by attacking Africans.. u keep exposing urselves for what ur movement is all about

:roflmao: That shit was funny

Those are just jokes you sensitive pricks

This is an attack.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the reason I never really get into with anyone online.

You never know who you're arguing with or what they're capable of.

After witnessing so many ocks in this board I learned real quick to take that L and keep it moving when shit starts to get too serious.

Folks got too much time on their hand.

I realized this when an incident happened in my family. When a person is petty and got time, then just let it be. These insufferable assholes have no boundaries.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Folks got too much time on their hand.

I realized this when an incident happened in my family. When a person is petty and got time, then just let it be. These insufferable assholes have no boundaries.

No doubt.

You add to that the people who are angry, damaged, resentful, etc. and find the internet as the only outlet where they can feel powerful and able to hurt people as they've been hurt.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the reason I never really get into with anyone online.

You never know who you're arguing with or what they're capable of.

After witnessing so many ocks in this board I learned real quick to take that L and keep it moving when shit starts to get too serious.
Yea and some people have a lot more time on their hands than you might have and sit in front of the computer all day and night looking.

I don't have time to research strangers trying to find out their real names and address. That takes way too much time & energy when I have real life shit going on.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea and some people have a lot more time on their hands than you might have and sit in front of the computer all day and night looking.

I don't have time to research strangers trying to find out their real names and address. That takes way too much time & energy when I have real life shit going on.
Yeah but when their rhetoric start having real life consequences is when ppl will wake up n realize they’ve been radicalized online n by then it might be too late for too many