UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
becos its clear why u posted it & its clear why the fba ados hatecultists who posted posted it for ur kind to make vile ytsuprenacist comments they made under the post !

comment like the ones I posted

so , at first u were talking about being from "Gullah ""& the next thing ur response to the question of being from "Gullah" was to post this video, what's the correlation to the question u were asked?

Those are definitely republican twitter agents.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Imma stop you right here. I don't think you get how this process works.
Your on here, picking fights with people clearly because your bored.

It's been explained to you numerous times by a plethora of members what our strategies and ideologies are politically.

You keep pretending not to have read these things. Then you start attacking like the 4Chan troll you are.

No self respecting carribean would call himself MangoBob. That just sounds like some racist shit
So then you and others who speak like you all are allied on a particular agenda.

Since I have not consistently interacted with any of you all,

What are your specific strategies and ideologies, politically?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is just absurdly disappointing to be existing among folks that thinks like this. But I’m glad these fools only exist on the internet because yall niggas are quiet as fuck on the streets. As much as I am around people, not a single one has ever said shit about FBA/ADOS to me.

I teach at an HBCU. A beautiful diaspora of blackness from here and other countries. There is no way I could look at my African or Caribbean students in their face and call them a “tether” as an insult. The hypocrisy in this practice is astounding as yall know damn well you wouldn’t want some Uncle Tom, Indian, Asian, or European disrespecting Black students in the same manner. That goes completely against my character, my humility, and the trust these individuals place on me to educate them and care for their well-being.

The shit posted in here is shameful, lead by the shameless negro Tariq who got too much influence on way too many people.
Very good post, Family. I agree.

BGOL is unique on the internet in that its culture dictates anonymity. I presume a lot of that came out of the relentlessness of ocking in the past.

Of course, in cases like this, it can be a downside not to know who you are talking to- what race they are, are they speaking their own opinion or that of their "employer".

I watched/listened to this video over the weekend. If you substituted Tariq's name for Trump and substituted Tariq's followers for MAGA, the playbook sounds nearly identical.

I'm interested in your opinion.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This niccas source is someone named moochie bear Let that sink in
200w_s.gif
And they have nothing to say about the actual sabotage of reparations package.
Clown shoes bro lol

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So then you and others who speak like you all are allied on a particular agenda.

Since I have not consistently interacted with any of you all,

What are your specific strategies and ideologies, politically?

Honest question before we start the dialog, why do you care???????????

Why not support it, whatever it may be?
Unless your white you'd HAVE to know it would benefit you.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Honest question before we start the dialog, why do you care???????????

Why not support it, whatever it may be?
Unless your white you'd HAVE to know it would benefit you.
1. Because it is only fair to hear your all's agenda in detail, before engaging with you and before asking any more questions towards clarification.

2. How can I support strategies and ideologies if they are not broken down specifically, so that I know exactly what they are?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2. How can I support strategies and ideologies if they are not broken down specifically, so that I know exactly what they are?

Because if your black they always benefitted you anywhere on earth, wherever you are.

Unless your white.
If that's the case, I can explain it in a way that makes sense.

Are you Caucasian or perhaps Latino?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma stop you right here. I don't think you get how this process works.
Your on here, picking fights with people clearly because your bored.

It's been explained to you numerous times by a plethora of members what our strategies and ideologies are politically.

You keep pretending not to have read these things. Then you start attacking like the 4Chan troll you are.

No self respecting carribean would call himself MangoBob. That just sounds like some racist shit
no dummy! u tried to use reparation as a front cover for your rightwing fronted xenophobic anti africa antiblack agenda and we called u out & exposed u for what ur whole movement is about ,manufacturing reason to hate on africans & black immigrants isn't what "strategy and ideologies are politically"
ur attempt to now want to sanitize ur xenophobia fails !uve been exposed as a fba ados cultist

what makes "MangoBob" racist ?

now show me the work uve put in to achieve reparations beyond attacking immigrants & africans all the way in africa who have nothing to do with ur reparations ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Because it is only fair to hear your all's agenda in detail, before engaging with you and before asking any more questions towards clarification.

he can never answer specifics or anything of substance, they think xenophobia ,attacking africans & black immigrants is their strategy to reparations, these fools spend so much time online manufacturing reasons to spew ytsupremacist rhetoric about black immigrants & africans who have nothin to do with reparations ..
they don't want reparations, reparations is a cover

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no dummy! u tried to use reparation as a front cover for your rightwing fronted xenophobic anti africa antiblack agenda and we called u out & exposed u for what ur whole movement is about ,manufacturing reason to hate on africans & black immigrants isn't what "strategy and ideologies are politically"
ur attempt to now want to sanitize ur xenophobia fails !uve been exposed as a fba ados cultist

what makes "MangoBob" racist ?

now show me the work uve put in to achieve reparations beyond attacking immigrants & africans all the way in africa who have nothing to do with ur reparations ?

Wtf are you talking about?

Take your shit back to 4Chan
No one was even talking to you

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wtf are you talking about?

Take your shit back to 4Chan
No one was even talking to you
so still no strategies or ideologies , no pacs , no voting strategy again but more attempts to deflect about reparations with more antiblack antiafrican posts?
4chan ? rightwing neonazi 4chan? by the way, the only one btw u & I whose posted 4chan rightwing neonazi style ytsupremacist comments has been u & ur fba ados cultists

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so still no strategies or ideologies , no pacs , no voting strategy again but more attempts to deflect about reparations with more antiblack antiafrican posts?
4chan ? rightwing neonazi 4chan? by the way, the only one btw u & I whose posted 4chan rightwing neonazi style ytsupremacist comments has been u & ur fba ados cultists

No1 is being anti anything shut up

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
also what makes it my "culture"? do u know me or my culture?
so becos u tried it , here is my culture

my culture is building empires that's lasted millennia
my culture is birthing civilizations that formed the basis of others globally
my culture is pyramids & pharaohs
my culture is birthing empires that birthed other empires
my culture is having my own religion & language & language systems
my culture is fighting for owning running & controlling my own countries named after my peoples
my culture is multifaceted & so expansive that ur white masters still studying to make his uncivilized world more civilized
my culture is where the ppl who built ur western world came to study at the feet of my people how to b human

that's MY CULTURE .. now tell me what is your culture?
Tell me about your people that built the pyramids. We’re they Egyptian ?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because if your black they always benefitted you anywhere on earth, wherever you are.

Unless your white.
If that's the case, I can explain it in a way that makes sense.

Are you Caucasian or perhaps Latino?
Clearly, directly and to the point, I asked YOU what the political ideologies and strategies are that you said had been explained numerous times. I even directly answered the questions that you in return asked me (rather than your giving me the information I asked for).

But you never said what those things are.

If there’s some things that you believe in then you should be able to easily break those things down in your own words so that we can discuss those political ideologies and strategies at length.

Since you refuse to answer and judging from your subsequent responses to others, I can only conclude that your purpose is to disrupt and agitate.

I’m assuming the same applies to your team members. If this is not the case, any of them reading this can feel free to chime in and run down the playbook that you avoided running down.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
he can never answer specifics or anything of substance, they think xenophobia ,attacking africans & black immigrants is their strategy to reparations, these fools spend so much time online manufacturing reasons to spew ytsupremacist rhetoric about black immigrants & africans who have nothin to do with reparations ..
they don't want reparations, reparations is a cover
It‘s suspect.

It doesn’t make sense why so many of them continue to post so many non AA anti-Black/POC messages and defenses of Tariq and his rhetoric to the exclusion of any criticisms or focus on the white supremacy that is the enemy to all of us.

…Unless, they’re getting paid to do this. THAT would make sense. It would be shitty but it would make sense. Paid or not paid, it’s also telling how many avoid the hand identification post, though they’ve been tagged and requested numerous times.

Why would proud Black folks avoid showing their proud Black hands?

Unless…

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell me about your people that built the pyramids. We’re they Egyptian ?
again u posted that video & said that is my "culture" and I asked what makes it my "culture"? do u know me or my culture?
so again, to make sure u know, since u think u know "my culture" as u tried to say put it earlier ,so I want u to know what my culture is

my culture is fighting for owning running & controlling my own countries named after my peoples
my culture is multifaceted & so expansive that ur white masters still studying to make his uncivilized world more civilized
my culture is where the ppl who built ur western world came to study at the feet of my people how to b human

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again u posted that video & said that is my "culture" and I asked what makes it my "culture"? do u know me or my culture?
so again, to make sure u know, since u think u know "my culture" as u tried to say put it earlier ,so I want u to know what my culture is

I’m interested in learning. Who built the pyramids?
What’s your religion ?
What’s the country your fighting for?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m interested in learning. Who built the pyramids?
What’s your religion ?
What’s the country your fighting for?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When they gonna update these fucking ai boys

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
This is just absurdly disappointing to be existing among folks that thinks like this. But I’m glad these fools only exist on the internet because yall niggas are quiet as fuck on the streets. As much as I am around people, not a single one has ever said shit about FBA/ADOS to me.

I teach at an HBCU. A beautiful diaspora of blackness from here and other countries. There is no way I could look at my African or Caribbean students in their face and call them a “tether” as an insult. The hypocrisy in this practice is astounding as yall know damn well you wouldn’t want some Uncle Tom, Indian, Asian, or European disrespecting Black students in the same manner. That goes completely against my character, my humility, and the trust these individuals place on me to educate them and care for their well-being.

The shit posted in here is shameful, lead by the shameless negro Tariq who got too much influence on way too many people.
I'm so grateful for this brother right here. THIS is the example of a Black man actively doing the work of advancement.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ironically the shit posted in here that Tariq post is mostly by people that hate Tariq. In fact every thread on bgol about Tariq is made by people that hate Tariq.
I don’t think he would even be a conversation on bgol if it wasn’t for these people

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When they gonna update these fucking ai boys
yeah u thought u ate , u thought u could mock africans in faraway africa with ur ytsupremacist stormfront style rhetoric& video but got stomped like the bitchmade xenophobic loser hatecultist u are ! I could find any video online & assign that to ur culture but I didn't
but u thought u could do that & claim some superiority to Africans cos that's what ure whole movement is based upon

u wanted to talk "culture" right? so why are u afraid?

u tried to talk about my culture and I said let me help u out

scared to answer ?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah u thought u ate , u thought u could mock africans in faraway africa with ur ytsupremacist stormfront style rhetoric& video but got stomped like the bitchmade xenophobic loser hatecultist u are ! I could find any video online & assign that to ur culture but I didn't
but u thought u could do that & claim some superiority to Africans cos that's what ure whole movement is based upon

u wanted to talk "culture" right? so why are u afraid?

u tried to talk about my culture and I said let me help u out

scared to answer ?
I don’t have one. Now can you answer my question.
Who built the pyramids.
What’s your country your fighting for
And what’s your religion

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think he would even be a conversation on bgol if it wasn’t for these people
which people ?
so in other words, u mean they should be quiet &let him& his hategroup & affiliated hategroup continue to demonize & scapegoat a whole continent of ppl who have nothing to do with ur reparations & aren't in the way of ur progress in america in any shape or form & create a hatefilled propaganda hatecult pushing xenophobic agendas against them disguised as a reparations movement while never doing shit but scamming them for patreons $$

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t have one. Now can you answer my question.
Who built the pyramids.
What’s your country your fighting for
And what’s your religion
u just said it urself , u dont have one...

so ppl who say they dont have cultures should never attempt to demonize other people's culture

like I said
my culture is building empires that's lasted millennia- (from the North to the South of Africa)
my culture is birthing civilizations that formed the basis of others globally -( all ur scholars studied at the the feet of my ppls culture from Cairo to limopopo to form their civilizations -ROME is a child of Egypt )
my culture is pyramids & pharaohs - ( my ppl culture built the 1st pyramids in Ethiopia & Sudan b4 we perfected in Egypt)
my culture is birthing empires that birthed other empires ( Nubia & Ile-ife & timbuktoo & ghana & djenne & lalibela & limpopo &etc)
my culture is having my own religion & language & language systems ( yes I practice my indigenous religion - Ifa & my ppl speak over 500 non- European languages )
my culture is fighting for owning running & controlling my own kingdoms & countries named after my peoples ( all the kingdoms are named for my ppl & most of the countries- inspire of slavery & colonization )
my culture is multifaceted & so expansive that ur white masters still studying to make his uncivilized world more civilized( till this day ur euro gods r still up in remote areas & studying the magnificence of the African gods)
my culture is where the ppl who built ur western world came to study at the feet of my people how to b human( the foundations of ur ytmassa's European culture is Africa , Egyptian particularly all ur philosophers & alchemists came to study at the the feet of my ppl - Stolen legacy)

that's MY CULTURE .. now tell me what is your culture since u want to mock ppl 's culture?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u just said it urself , u dont have one...

so ppl who say they dont have cultures should never attempt to demonize other people's culture

like I said
my culture is building empires that's lasted millennia- (from the North to the South of Africa)
my culture is birthing civilizations that formed the basis of others globally -( all ur scholars studied at the the feet of my ppls culture from Cairo to limopopo to form their civilizations -ROME is a child of Egypt )
my culture is pyramids & pharaohs - ( my ppl culture built the 1st pyramids in Ethiopia & Sudan b4 we perfected in Egypt)
my culture is birthing empires that birthed other empires ( Nubia & Ile-ife & timbuktoo & ghana & djenne & lalibela & limpopo &etc)
my culture is having my own religion & language & language systems ( yes I practice my indigenous religion - Ifa & my ppl speak over 500 non- European languages )
my culture is fighting for owning running & controlling my own kingdoms & countries named after my peoples ( all the kingdoms are named for my ppl & most of the countries- inspire of slavery & colonization )
my culture is multifaceted & so expansive that ur white masters still studying to make his uncivilized world more civilized( till this day ur euro gods r still up in remote areas & studying the magnificence of the African gods)
my culture is where the ppl who built ur western world came to study at the feet of my people how to b human( the foundations of ur ytmassa's European culture is Africa , Egyptian particularly all ur philosophers & alchemists came to study at the the feet of my ppl - Stolen legacy)

that's MY CULTURE .. now tell me what is your culture since u want to mock ppl 's culture?
Rome ain’t no child of Egypt. :lol: Rome is Egypt.
Unless your saying your a yt boy :roflmao: Then that’s your people. Oh wait o_O Your yt

Last edited: